By David Wilcock
Major, documented psychic “hit? ” You decide.
“The vice president looks at this as being partly his own authorship, while not realizing that he is completely naked. The interim period decides the next victor. ”
- Wilcock Readings, June 23, 1999
If Gore is indeed “completely naked ” in this showdown, due to issues such as blocking the military overseas ballots, then the reading indicates that he won‘t win the election crisis - which the reading suggests is “partly his own authorship. ”
Documented Prediction of Election Chaos?
This article was originally posted here on June 23, 1999. Now, in context, it is shockingly prophetic and apparently “time-stamped ” to our own present moment - and events this big can certainly be seen ahead of time in the collective consciousness, especially “planned ” events.
By an intuitive flash, we were spontaneously led to look up the word “Gondharva ” on www.alltheweb.com - and of course, ours was the only article with that word, found in two places - here and on Greatdreams.
[3/20/09: The real word is "Somvarta", not "Gondharva," and I did change it in the original document.]
The key sentence is: “The vice president looks at this as being partly his own authorship, while not realizing that he is completely naked. The interim period decides the next victor. ”
So then we must ask: if this election chaos is “partly (Gore‘s) own authorship, ” then how is he completely naked?
Many forms of fraud related to Gore are surfacing now. And the last sentence couldn‘t be more dead-on accurate: we are still in that “interim period ” now! Although the context of the original article seemed to give it a different meaning, now it makes more sense...
[12/13: As of this morning Gore has conceded the election. It appears that the “nakedness ” that the reading was referring to was the lack of support he would receive in the Supreme Court.]
[3/20/09: With the benefit of hindsight, the 'nakedness' had more to do with the complete rigging of the election by the Neocons, including the Diebold touch-voting machines and a wide variety of other 'dirty tricks.']
- Keep your comment relevant to this item and this item ONLY!
- Please be polite: Attacking, demeaning, disrespectful messages will not be posted.
- Please don't use comments to plug your website/product or your post will be deleted.
- David does not answer questions here.
- Comments over 1000 characters OR that request a response should be on our FORUM.
- To make links clickable, highlight them and click on the blue planet button icon.
- Please do not make posts that carry across multiple comments!
- No Huge Paragraphs: Please hit ENTER twice every 2-3 sentences to make it readable.
Have you tried our 'Search' function located at the top right hand side of this page?
It might help you find what you're looking for.
Also, if you place a word in the 'Title Filter' area, our system will show you only the articles that contain that word in the title.
Let's converge in Portland!More...