If you are getting a 'Security Certificate has Expired" notice, please know that we have ordered ours to be renewed. This site is still 100% secure. However, our new certificate has not been installed yet. We are working on this issue right now. You CAN still order products from us and the sales process IS secure. Only our certificate has expired, not our security.
Saturday 2 / 5 / 00 -- 6:15 a.m.
D: This had some very involved, far-reaching topic content, including what might be a vision of a very intensive and complete virtual city underneath the Gizeh plateau. Maybe now that I am accepting myself and this work more and more, I am seeing more of what there is to be known.
Anyway, this was really intense. A very remarkable dream. It featured at least in the beginning, some very, very rectangular passages that I was going down through with the group into the earth. That was obviously remarkably similar to the Great Pyramid in some ways.
D: Interestingly, I am cueing on the song, "We built this city on rock and roll." I think that the key words are "We built this city," meaning Ra-Ta and so forth.
So in some ways it was similar to Howe Caverns in New York, which is a vast underground labyrinth of stalactites and stalagmites as well as an underground river. Only in this case, it was like a whole city.
The other kids hadn't been through most of it yet, they were still getting ready to go in.
So I ended up flying in, going through all these tunnels and passages. At some point I came out into this huge, huge, huge area that had the spaciousness and width of a big mall.
It had stairwells going up and all kinds of stuff. There might have even been trees in there, but the sky was gray because it was all stone -- there was no real connection to the outside, though it had the feeling of being outdoors.
When I saw this I just couldn't believe it. I tried to think about how in the world they could build something this big underground. Someone told me that it worked off of the natural caves, and that they only refined what was already there. That seemed to make sense to me.
- Keep your comment relevant to this item and this item ONLY!
- Please be polite: Attacking, demeaning, disrespectful messages will not be posted.
- Please don't use comments to plug your website/product or your post will be deleted.
- David does not answer questions here.
- Comments over 1000 characters OR that request a response should be on our FORUM.
- To make links clickable, highlight them and click on the blue planet button icon.
- Please do not make posts that carry across multiple comments!
- No Huge Paragraphs: Please hit ENTER twice every 2-3 sentences to make it readable.