Page 7 of 7
This is where you can read the marvelous diversity of information that is emerging in the comments for the first six sections.
I thank you for your continuing support!
- << Prev
READ THIS BEFORE POSTING!
- Keep your comment relevant to this item and this item ONLY!
- Please be polite: Attacking, demeaning, disrespectful messages will not be posted.
- Please don't use comments to plug your website/product or your post will be deleted.
- David does not answer questions here.
- Comments over 1000 characters OR that request a response should be on our FORUM.
- To make links clickable, highlight them and click on the blue planet button icon.
- Please do not make posts that carry across multiple comments!
- No Huge Paragraphs: Please hit ENTER twice every 2-3 sentences to make it readable.
Frontpage Slideshow | Copyright © 2006-2012 JoomlaWorks Ltd.
Divine Cosmos Products
david_wilcock The four theories are 1.Hard Drive Crash, 2.RAID Failure, http://t.co/W6MK9BuVYl Issue and 4. CPanel Self-Update Problem. They do not know!
david_wilcock I felt like the "Big Man on Campus" at the health food store... got recognized by something like six different people. All good vibes. :)
david_wilcock Our server has NO IDEA what caused our site to go down all weekend, right during the launch of Cosmic Disclosure. There are FOUR theories.
david_wilcock A hard drive on our site was attacked and destroyed. Thankfully it is on a RAID system so we shouldn't lose anything -- other than time. :(