Professor Henrique J. de Souza, President of the Brazilian Theosophical Society and a leading authority on the Subterranean World, in his magazine, published an article he wrote, 'Does Shangri-la Exist?' from which we quote.
Among all races of mankind, back to the dawn of time, there existed a tradition concerning the existence of a Sacred Land or Terrestrial Paradise, where the highest ideals of humanity were living realities.
So, in effect, V.I.T.R.I.O.L., if researched by the new initiate, represents the idea that they will be acquiring "the true mystery" that can be found "in the interior of the earth."
In traditional terms, the interior of the Earth is associated with Hell -- a realm of darkness and evil. Obviously anyone exposed to this teaching is going to wonder if that's what they meant by V.I.T.R.I.O.L.
WHAT HAPPENS ONCE YOU REACH THE ALL-IMPORTANT 33RD DEGREE?
#4 Any and all means were justified, on the grounds that a moral code left a politician vulnerable….
#20 ULTIMATE WORLD GOVERNMENT is the goal. It will be necessary to establish huge monopolies, so even the largest fortunes… [will] go to the bottom together with the credit of their governments ON THE DAY AFTER THE GREAT POLITICAL SMASH."
Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2006 1:54 PM
To: David Wilcock
Subject: to David from svali
- Keep your comment relevant to this item and this item ONLY!
- Please be polite: Attacking, demeaning, disrespectful messages will not be posted.
- Please don't use comments to plug your website/product or your post will be deleted.
- David does not answer questions here.
- Comments over 1000 characters OR that request a response should be on our FORUM.
- To make links clickable, highlight them and click on the blue planet button icon.
- Please do not make posts that carry across multiple comments!
- No Huge Paragraphs: Please hit ENTER twice every 2-3 sentences to make it readable.