Friday 4/11: PLEASE NOTE: Not surprisingly, the US again refused to sign the deal to give BRICS their fair share of control of the world financial system in meetings on April 10th and 11th in Washington DC. Additionally, JP Morgan has cut off banking services for all foreign diplomats in the US. We are modifying and updating our next post in response to these major developments.
As of Monday, July 3, 2006, David Wilcock and the story of the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce hit newsstands all over the country, with a cover story on the Examiner - as pictured.
Though we do not stress the Cayce connection we decided to cooperate when they contacted us, including re-photographing the comparison shot in color. The only mistake David made was to not raise his eyebrows enough. Cayce was about to get married in this photo and you know what that means... wedding night baby! He had to work for two years before Gertrude's mother felt comfortable enough with his responsibility to allow the wedding.
- Keep your comment relevant to this item and this item ONLY!
- Please be polite: Attacking, demeaning, disrespectful messages will not be posted.
- Please don't use comments to plug your website/product or your post will be deleted.
- David does not answer questions here.
- Comments over 1000 characters OR that request a response should be on our FORUM.
- To make links clickable, highlight them and click on the blue planet button icon.
- Please do not make posts that carry across multiple comments!
- No Huge Paragraphs: Please hit ENTER twice every 2-3 sentences to make it readable.
Divine Cosmos Products