As of Monday, July 3, 2006, David Wilcock and the story of the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce hit newsstands all over the country, with a cover story on the Examiner - as pictured.
Though we do not stress the Cayce connection we decided to cooperate when they contacted us, including re-photographing the comparison shot in color. The only mistake David made was to not raise his eyebrows enough. Cayce was about to get married in this photo and you know what that means... wedding night baby! He had to work for two years before Gertrude's mother felt comfortable enough with his responsibility to allow the wedding.
- Keep your comment relevant to this item and this item ONLY!
- Please be polite: Attacking, demeaning, disrespectful messages will not be posted.
- Please don't use comments to plug your website/product or your post will be deleted.
- David does not answer questions here.
- Comments over 1000 characters OR that request a response should be on our FORUM.
- To make links clickable, highlight them and click on the blue planet button icon.
- Please do not make posts that carry across multiple comments!
- No Huge Paragraphs: Please hit ENTER twice every 2-3 sentences to make it readable.
Have you tried our 'Search' function located at the top right hand side of this page?
It might help you find what you're looking for.
Also, if you place a word in the 'Title Filter' area, our system will show you only the articles that contain that word in the title.
Let's converge in Portland!More...
Divine Cosmos Products