Accepting the Economic Change as Positive
Tuesday 8 / 24 / 99 - 4:49 a.m.
D: I am feeling just perfect in terms of phase shifting right now.
I have just been through a rather complex series of dreams, and it ended with several interesting parts. There was a teacher who seemed very homosexual. He was lecturing to a class, but also trying to include me in the lectures as he went along.
At one point, he asked me if I had read "Mein Kampf" by Hitler. I said that I hadn't, and he seemed surprised. He was concerned that there was a fan blowing on him, and that the air was too cold. That might have an analog in the physical to the window being open here.
[Note: As this dream has to do with Apostol's leaving, I would like to state for the record that I am not a homosexual, and nothing of the sort happened in our interaction - just two housemates, that's it. Sorry for all the tabloid feature buffs out there who might read into this the wrong way!]
Anyway, the last thing was that there were a lot of changes and people leaving, things like that. Most importantly, my brother's girlfriend was leaving. She had decided to go back home. She was thanking me at quite great length about all of the things that I had done to help her.
As I was hugging her, it became my brother. He was thanking me for all the ways in which I had talked to her, and the things I had done for her, the help that I had given her, and dreams that I had dreamed for her.
D: I can't help but make a correlation between this and Apostol's announcement yesterday that a friend has offered him a free room in his house. It appears that this whole phase is coming to an end, because I can't imagine that he is going to refuse the offer. It also means that I go back to having a lifestyle where I don't have to deal with that stuff.
[Note: It certainly is interesting that today, as I transcribe this, he is finally leaving after an extremely prolonged wait.]
D: Now we are going to start a dictation.
- Keep your comment relevant to this item and this item ONLY!
- Please be polite: Attacking, demeaning, disrespectful messages will not be posted.
- Please don't use comments to plug your website/product or your post will be deleted.
- David does not answer questions here.
- Comments over 1000 characters OR that request a response should be on our FORUM.
- To make links clickable, highlight them and click on the blue planet button icon.
- Please do not make posts that carry across multiple comments!
- No Huge Paragraphs: Please hit ENTER twice every 2-3 sentences to make it readable.
Have you tried our 'Search' function located at the top right hand side of this page?
It might help you find what you're looking for.
Also, if you place a word in the 'Title Filter' area, our system will show you only the articles that contain that word in the title.
Let's converge in Portland!More...