|Day 01: Saturday, July 24||USA – LHR: Depart US Gateway on your overnight flight to London, England. Dinner served shortly after take off followed by in-flight entertainment.|
|Day 02: Sunday, July 25||London: Arrival into London’s Heathrow Airport. Here you’ll be met by an English Speaking Assistant and transferred to your downtown hotel. Check in to your hotel where you are then free to rest, relax or independently explore. Dinner and overnight at the Ibis Earls Court Hotel, London.|
|Day 03: Monday, July 26||London: After Continental breakfast at your hotel, you are completely free to discover London on your own. Dinner and overnight at your hotel. This afternoon from 2 to 6. David will be giving a formal lecture.|
|Day 04: Tuesday, July 27||London – Amesbury – Swindon: After breakfast at your hotel, you’ll be met by your tour escort and escorted to your coach; You will travel southwesterly via Chiswick and North Waltham to Amesbury in Southern Wiltshire. From here you’ll visit the great and ancient stone circle of Stonehenge which is one of the wonders of the worlds, a powerful witness to the once great civilizations of the Stone & Bronze Ages. On then a short distance to Swindon for your dinner and overnight at the Menzies Swindon Hotel.|
|Day 05: Wednesday, July 28||Swindon – Glastonbury – Swindon: After a hot buffet breakfast at your hotel, you will travel via Trowbridge, situated on the River Biss, and the Cathedral city of Wells to Glastonbury. Here you’ll view Glastonbury Tor, a hill in Glastonbury that features the roofless St. Michael’s Tower. Here you visit the holy Chalice Well located at the foot of Glastonbury Tor. This well has been in constant use for over 2,000 years. Water issues from the springs at 25,000 gallons per day and has never failed even in a drought. Return to Swindon for dinner and overnight at your hotel.|
|Day 06: Thursday, July 29||Swindon – Avebury – Swindon: After a hot buffet breakfast at your hotel, you’ll travel the short distance to Avebury. Here you’ll visit the Avebury Stone Circle, this is the largest stone circle in the world, and it covers an area of 28 acres and is about 5,000 years old. Then a view of the Silbury Hill Ancient Site, the largest artificial mound in Europe. The original purpose is unknown but continued exploration demonstrates its importance through time. Here at Silbury Hill a visit to the Neolithic tomb, the West Kennett Long Barrow. Finally a view of the Windmill Hill Camp, a famous causeway camp, used as a communal gathering place for religious observances. Return to Swindon for your dinner and overnight.|
|Day 07: Friday, July 30||Swindon – Salisbury - London: After breakfast you’ll depart Swindon and travel via Salisbury, located on the banks of the River Avon. A city known for its Cathedral which has the tallest spire of all English cathedrals (404 Feet). On then to London, where you’ll bid farewell to your tour escort, as you check into your hotel. Remainder of your day on your own. Dinner and overnight at the Ibis Earls Court Hotel, London. This evening David will be giving a formal lecture.|
|Day 08: Saturday, July 31||London – USA: After Continental breakfast at your hotel, with English Speaking assistant you will be transferred to the airport for your flight home. Arrive home the same day.|
Your Tour Will Include:
- Six (6) Nights First Class Hotel Accommodations, rooms with private facilities
- Continental Breakfast while in London, hot buffet breakfast outside London, except day of arrival
- Six (6) Hotel dinners
- Visits/admissions to: Stonehenge, Chalice Well, Avebury Stone Circle, West Kennet Long Barrow
- City tour of Amesbury, Half day sightseeing tour of Glastonbury, and full day sightseeing tour of Avebury.
- Round trip local transfer service with assistant for pick up and drop off (Airport – Hotel – Airport)
- Long distance touring vehicle to begin services and tour escort from July 27 to drop off at London hotel on July 30, 2010
- Porterage of one (1) suitcase per person
- Tips and taxes in England. Note: Gratuity to the driver and tour escorts, etc. is not included.
- Celtic Tours flight bag and portfolio of travel documents
- Lectures by David Wilcock
*Please note, the activities in the schedule may be moved to allow for spontaneous crop circle investigation. It is David’s intention to experience and investigate a crop circle during this trip.
- Keep your comment relevant to this item and this item ONLY!
- Please be polite: Attacking, demeaning, disrespectful messages will not be posted.
- Please don't use comments to plug your website/product or your post will be deleted.
- David does not answer questions here.
- Comments over 1000 characters OR that request a response should be on our FORUM.
- To make links clickable, highlight them and click on the blue planet button icon.
- Please do not make posts that carry across multiple comments!
- No Huge Paragraphs: Please hit ENTER twice every 2-3 sentences to make it readable.
Let's converge in Portland!More...