March 3rd, 2010
A relaxing, transformational experience combining Science & Spirit.
Stay at the beautiful Sheraton Keauhou Bay Resort & Spa located in Kona on the Big Island of Hawaii. Experience the depth and insight of David Wilcock’s brilliant research on the convergence of Science and Spirit in one of the most spectacular settings in the world.
David will discuss elements of his soon-to-be released book 2012 Enigma and his upcoming Hollywood movie Convergence, a lifechanging film with screenplay by Jim Hart (whose credits include Contact & Hook), unveiling the proof that all life on Earth is united in a field of consciousness.
- Welcome Luau and entertainment on 2nd night
- Guided volcanic hiking tour
- Sunset dinner and cruise
- Optional dolphin swim
- David’s 15-hour seminar
Hotel is included and the details are as follows:
Sheraton Keauhou Bay Resort & Spa
Deluxe hotel accommodations $1199.00 per person. Land only - airfare & additional meals not included.
- Keep your comment relevant to this item and this item ONLY!
- Please be polite: Attacking, demeaning, disrespectful messages will not be posted.
- Please don't use comments to plug your website/product or your post will be deleted.
- David does not answer questions here.
- Comments over 1000 characters OR that request a response should be on our FORUM.
- To make links clickable, highlight them and click on the blue planet button icon.
- Please do not make posts that carry across multiple comments!
- No Huge Paragraphs: Please hit ENTER twice every 2-3 sentences to make it readable.