Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Was there a "Fall"? Vegetarianism? Animal Sacrifice?

Question Was there a "Fall"? Vegetarianism? Animal Sacrifice?

for those who are more knowledgeable, these are some of the questions which are very important to me. it will take some time to get through all of the "law of one" material, and looking at the index on the site where you can view it for free, i'm not sure if it does answer the questions i have in mind right now.

was there a "fall"?

was there a time when all beings were vegetarian before this happened?

who started the idea of animal sacrifice?

are people different to other animals in some way, or has our dna just been around for much longer, on other planets, enabling us to invent useless things like weapons off mass destruction and harmful pesticides?

are animals more in touch with the spirit than we are? i think so.
    but what caused this imbalance in humans? why did things become so distorted, as we see them today?

do you get the general idea of what i am trying to ask?

i dream of the day when we can all "return to innocence". i don't mean ignorance- just innocence, balance, and true spirituality.

oh.....one other thing i have been wondering.
    do animals have free will?

(i doubt the majority of these questions have been answered by ra. perhaps we can save them for a new contact with ra?).
    Last edited by AmelieJolie; 11-11-2007 at 09:33 AM.

Default Attempting to be of service...

did you receive the private message i sent you a few days ago? many of the questions you have submitted here are answered in that information. also, this is a link to a little tool i have found useful on many occasions when searching for particular topics in the loo material, hope it helps.

http://www.lawofone.info/sidebar.php
    Sun Gazing! Breakfast of Champions! Get your eyes full today!

Default Very Helpful

thanks jpstephens for sharing that link for searching info in the loo material. this will help me immeasurably as i have often tried to find a particular passage in the materials and can never seem to locate it again too quickly, especially when i'm posting. i'm always thinking i know ra said this or that, but can't find the exact quote. not to mention if you do have questions (as we all do), this can help narrow in on the answers.

kris

thanks for the tool

does anyone know of such a tool for the q'uo materials?

soup

Default Compassion or barbarianism?

if you could stop all the suffering of animals caused by human beings by pressing a button, would you do it?

according to ra, physical suffering is an important part of the 2nd density experience and soul development, so how do you feel about all the animals locked up in confinement systems across the world raised and slaughtered in very barbaric ways?

do you contribute to that suffering through your diet believing that you are aiding the soul development of lower density beings?
    "Truth is a pathless land. Man cannot come to it through any organization, through any creed, through any dogma, priest or ritual, nor through any philosophical knowledge or psychological technique. He has to find it through the mirror of relationship, through the understanding of the contents of his own mind, through observation, and not through intellectual analysis or introspective dissection.
    J. Krishnamurti

if you could stop all the suffering of animals caused by human beings by pressing a button, would you do it?
    i would, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by ameliejolie View Post
    i would, yes.
    in that case, wouldn't you be infringing upon spirit's right to torment itself into a state of greater awareness? don't you think that the mass consciousness of humanity should catch up to you before you make a unilateral decision to stop the torment?
    "Truth is a pathless land. Man cannot come to it through any organization, through any creed, through any dogma, priest or ritual, nor through any philosophical knowledge or psychological technique. He has to find it through the mirror of relationship, through the understanding of the contents of his own mind, through observation, and not through intellectual analysis or introspective dissection.
    J. Krishnamurti

there's a dalai lama video out and he mentions that one of the practices he admires is indian in nature - of not harming another, be it an insect or a sacred cow or whatever.

on some level, possibly death comes as a liberation of suffering. and so with the dalai lama interested in reducing suffering, then i can see how that fits.

(in a weird way, i sense that some of the afflicted monks who are rebelling could possibly have been afflicting soldiers in past lives.) the notion of cultural genocide reminds me of what happened to the native americans.

soup

2.3 leagues S.E. of infamous Denver International Airport

Talking answers to 20 questions...most no, some yes

Quote Originally Posted by ameliejolie View Post
    for those who are more knowledgeable, these are some of the questions which are very important to me. it will take some time to get through all of the "law of one" material, and looking at the index on the site where you can view it for free, i'm not sure if it does answer the questions i have in mind right now.

okay...bbb will stick his neck out. some quick, curt answers...

was there a "fall"?

#### no. we went though this before.

was there a time when all beings were vegetarian before this happened?

#### no

who started the idea of animal sacrifice?

#### perhaps the yahweh pretender? and it seems that for a moment death does crack opens the fabric of space/time (remember david mentioning this when you were on your mayan sacrifice agenda?)

are people different to other animals in some way, or has our dna just been around for much longer, on other planets, enabling us to invent useless things like weapons off mass destruction and harmful pesticides?

#### humans have 3d conciousnes. but our borrowed bodies are animal 2d.

are animals more in touch with the spirit than we are? i think so.
    but what caused this imbalance in humans? why did things become so distorted, as we see them today?

#### loaded question. 2d animals have unity in specific spiritual group souls. we as 3d are individuated for spiritual progress. certain animals who come in contact with humans -- even in a hunter/hunted situation -- can recieve a spark from the attention of a higher species that will lead to their eventual individuation through effectively separating them from the "tyranny" of the group over-soul, and thus are given a boost towards 3d. (where they will eventually grow and invent space ships, time travel...and maybe laser blasters, etc,)

do you get the general idea of what i am trying to ask?

### yeah, but sometimes you ask the wrong questions because you haven't been able to separate your orientation from faulty orthodox assumptions. my turn..... do you pick up on some sense of what i'm tying pass on?

i dream of the day when we can all "return to innocence". i don't mean ignorance- just innocence, balance, and true spirituality.

### what innocence did we supposedly leave? is the one creator "innocent"?
    who do you imagine set the stage?...sure, the minions set to do the task might have gone overboard by bititng off more than they bargained for with project earth... but

oh.....one other thing i have been wondering.
    do animals have free will?

### what version of "free" will are you talking about? as 2d their wills are in various degrees connected to and guided by the group over-soul...however, i've seen animals who seem to posses a great deal more the sense of humanity than many humans. for one example, the elephant drawing his portrait did startle me...and with the influx of 4d "radiation" animals will get a big up-scale boost also.

(i doubt the majority of these questions have been answered by ra. perhaps we can save them for a new contact with ra?).
    ### emily, the special ra connection is not coming back, however,dump your doubts...in large part your questions have been touched on. don't forget that there is also the huge body of the ra/latwii/hatton = qu'o follow up to the original trance material. just go to llresearch and use the search engine.

all the above answers could stand some elaborating on, but i'm waaay past my bedtime.

best, bbbb

ps hey! i loved the amelie movie. great! she finally had a happy ending--and so will you!!! :d