Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: H2O Sciences

hi all:

am sure everyone's now seen masuru emoto's work with water and how e-motions effect the formations of water crystals?

if not, youtube him.

here's one with dvorak:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6speq...eature=related

love and light,

a

Wink

absolutely. and the original post in this topic speaks of how they are working with emoto. write me for video links, as i am not allow to give them out freely in this forum, yet....
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge." ~ "No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it."
    .Albert Einstein.
    "The day Science begins to study nonphysical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all previous centuries of its existence."
    .Nikola Tesla.
    "There is no Way to Peace - Peace is the Way. Cosmic Consciousness and the Way of Non-ego."
    .M. K. Gandhi.
    "Evil Is Not Your Enemy"
    .Deepak Chopra.

Florida. Next to that big surge of energy in the atlantic.

Lightbulb Emoto - Sound of Sun - Etc.

greetings all,

i'm in agreement that water holds amazing properties. the super amazingness of water is well-known to most commoners and the mainstream sci-community.

however, some of the more extraordinary water claims are becoming more and more well known in the sub-cultures.

here is my question / quest / concern:

is anybody actually doing real science? i'm sure they are, but where is it?

i listened to the david serada interview on coast to coast, where they talk about the brilliance of the sun-produced ice crystal, and the bucket experiment, and a whole bunch of great sounding stuff, but that is all it was. talking.

if these people are making scientific breakthroughs then they should publish the experiment and let other people perform them and publish their results. it is simple as that.

if these organization, or idividuals performed their experiments according to the accepted rules of the sci-community with proper documentation and elimination of biases and error reduction, we'd be reading abuot this stuff in peer-reviewed journals. but we're not, we're reading about them on fringe sites and in skeptics magazines. when is someone going to step up to the hard science plate?

don't just show me once ice crystal and then talk about all this phenomenon. i'd like to review the data, see the failures, look at the trends, look at the peaks, troughs, and orders of magnitude considered to be important and significant.

same thing with emoto. i've seen bleep, i've listened to science of peace, i've seen all of emoto's products, but you know what i have yet to see? his published experiment. the data. have any of you?

so far all that has been presented is fancy pictures of ice crystals, cesspools, and metaphysical talk about the possible implications. that stuff excites the hell out of me, but ... where is the data? shouldn't the world of exploded with published research all around the emoto experiment?

i've looked. i can't find it. apparently he has been asked to publish the experiment, but he won't. why do you suppose that is?

type in "ice crystal" into google and look at the millions of images that come back. 90% of ice crystals look stunningly amazing, and hold the 6 pointed star geometry in their fractal fundement. looking at the picture of the sun crystal really means nothing without data. i could bring up 100 images that all look just as stunning and share the same fractal fundementals as the sun crystal instantly on google.

i hope others come out and feel the same way, because then maybe we can band together and do some work. dw's books are great, the science of peace is great, but lets take it a step further and look at the actual data. i think we're all ready to be able to look at the data, the scientific published experiments and either a.) reproduce the results independently, or b.) garner our own opinions and implications based on the facts.

i'm reaching out to the community right now. what do you guys think?

bea peaceful on your way,
    time_spiraling
    Be peaceful on your way,

Time_Spiraling
    "I am another You"

i'd like to see a reference to the image in david's 2012 video where he showed "microclusters" image in the pineal gland fluid/water. can someone direct me to that please?

Quote Originally Posted by time_spiral View Post
    greetings all,

i'm in agreement that water holds amazing properties. the super amazingness of water is well-known to most commoners and the mainstream sci-community.

however, some of the more extraordinary water claims are becoming more and more well known in the sub-cultures.

here is my question / quest / concern:

is anybody actually doing real science? i'm sure they are, but where is it?

i listened to the david serada interview on coast to coast, where they talk about the brilliance of the sun-produced ice crystal, and the bucket experiment, and a whole bunch of great sounding stuff, but that is all it was. talking.

if these people are making scientific breakthroughs then they should publish the experiment and let other people perform them and publish their results. it is simple as that.

if these organization, or idividuals performed their experiments according to the accepted rules of the sci-community with proper documentation and elimination of biases and error reduction, we'd be reading abuot this stuff in peer-reviewed journals. but we're not, we're reading about them on fringe sites and in skeptics magazines. when is someone going to step up to the hard science plate?

don't just show me once ice crystal and then talk about all this phenomenon. i'd like to review the data, see the failures, look at the trends, look at the peaks, troughs, and orders of magnitude considered to be important and significant.

same thing with emoto. i've seen bleep, i've listened to science of peace, i've seen all of emoto's products, but you know what i have yet to see? his published experiment. the data. have any of you?

so far all that has been presented is fancy pictures of ice crystals, cesspools, and metaphysical talk about the possible implications. that stuff excites the hell out of me, but ... where is the data? shouldn't the world of exploded with published research all around the emoto experiment?

i've looked. i can't find it. apparently he has been asked to publish the experiment, but he won't. why do you suppose that is?

type in "ice crystal" into google and look at the millions of images that come back. 90% of ice crystals look stunningly amazing, and hold the 6 pointed star geometry in their fractal fundement. looking at the picture of the sun crystal really means nothing without data. i could bring up 100 images that all look just as stunning and share the same fractal fundementals as the sun crystal instantly on google.

i hope others come out and feel the same way, because then maybe we can band together and do some work. dw's books are great, the science of peace is great, but lets take it a step further and look at the actual data. i think we're all ready to be able to look at the data, the scientific published experiments and either a.) reproduce the results independently, or b.) garner our own opinions and implications based on the facts.

i'm reaching out to the community right now. what do you guys think?

bea peaceful on your way,
    time_spiraling
    as much as i like the idea of emoto's work amongst others, i have to agree with you there. i also understand a lot of this research is not being done in the west and maybe that might account for some of the difficulty in obtaining published studies.
    Afr(ee)ica LIVES! Can you hear its heartBEAT?

hi

i remember nassim haramein mention a property of water that is the opposite of all other elements but i don't remember what it was. go to the thread nassim haramein and the resonance project and somewhere during the 8 hours of the 2 videos you will find it.

liliane the transit

Default Entangled Water: Life, Consciousness, Memory

dear friends,

part i

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxhgoabh2ei

part ii

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcijk...eature=related

be well, be love.

david

water is the missing, often overlooked piece of the puzzle. since water has consciousness and memory, everything we do and feel begins to make more sense. we are in fact moving bodies of water, able to connect psychically with other bodies of water. it is quantum entanglement at a much larger scale. this really truly is a new era of awakening where in the past few decades, some of the most important discoveries have ever been made in recorded history. but then you take a step back and realize, a lot of these new scientific discoveries have in fact been around for a very long time and that is something to take a closer look at. the spiritual chanting of olm, almost mimicking the healing vibration of the sun, the holy water and the baptism, all take on a new meaning with these scientific discoveries. but have they always had this meaning? when you consider that we are water and some humans have had the willpower to ascend into self disciplined masters of themselves, it makes sense that they may have came to these findings intuitively many years ago and it is only now with science, can we discover the real truth behind it all. very exciting stuff.

tsandi mandi,

dan winter is doing many experiments on all of this, using phi-ratio / fractalization / bliss tuning using the bliss tuner (yes, his product) and other means to show the reality behind it all. it is kinda a game of "peicing together" ya know? so lets keep on this track of finding more experiments. this is a part of his experiments: http://goldenmean.info/waterlife/

this reminds me of what dw speask of, but here are the numbers and actual papers scanned-in and posted on dan winter's site. pretty sweet stuff.

pm me for videos/urls on other people talking about water fractality.
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge." ~ "No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it."
    .Albert Einstein.
    "The day Science begins to study nonphysical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all previous centuries of its existence."
    .Nikola Tesla.
    "There is no Way to Peace - Peace is the Way. Cosmic Consciousness and the Way of Non-ego."
    .M. K. Gandhi.
    "Evil Is Not Your Enemy"
    .Deepak Chopra.

luc montagnier, nobel 2008 on the memory of water, new scientific revelations
    http://translate.google.it/translate...hl=it&ie=utf-8

"we've done many studies on bacteria - continued montagnier - and there are signals from molecules with high molecular weight that even when diluted to 10 to the eighteenth maintain their own signal: we have shown that this phenomenon does not depend on quantity, but a phenomenon that touch on quantum physics, the physical structure of water. for instance, we left two separate specimens in a container of metal alloy that prevents the radiation to the outside, and we saw that the two tubes, diluted to a 10 to 10 and a third to the ninth, there was an exchange of information and associations at the molecular level. this showed us that the molecules have their background electromagnetic and it is able to transfer from one molecule to another, from one tube to another. we then measured these phenomena for weeks in the blood of patients by extracting and measuring the liquid part of human plasma. the majority of pathogens, the bacteria but also viruses, including hiv, produce these signals. we have mapped them with many different analysis techniques, and those we have seen is consistent with everything i just said. "

Default Water, Consciousness, Emotions, and Prayer

http://cdn-static.viddler.com/flash/...f?key=df43693d

this is a long video documentary, but very enlightening. somewhat related to masaru emoto's research, some russian scientists dig deeper into how human consciousness and emotions affects water.

i like the part where it was documented that some "evil scientists" were pondering on the next biochemical weapons, then they got poisoned by their own water. analysis showed that they drank only pure water, which perplexed them ... what they did not know back then was water carried and remembered the "evil" intentions and emotions they were discussing in their secluded meeting room.

this is a must see, folks!