Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: H2O Sciences

Hybrid View

Default H2O Sciences

[note to mod: since this is a water-related post, perhaps it could go under a water-related thread, such as the "h2o sciences" thread that i propose? feel free to put it where you think that it ought to go; i do suggest a "h2o sciences" thread for water-related information.]

[moderator note: this sounds good, so let this be the first post for our little waterworld ]

water-based folks,

water does not cease to amaze me. in this fascinating article...

http://www.physorg.com/news110191847.html

...is a really fascinating revelation about the water-bridges that water makes when charged with electricity, a blurb to wit:

when exposed to a high-voltage electric field, water in two beakers climbs out of the beakers and crosses empty space to meet, forming the water bridge. the liquid bridge, hovering in space, appears to the human eye to defy gravity.

i consider water and its phenomenal characteristics to be the most fascinating material on earth, bar none. i love to observe water in all conditions--beats tv by far.

~seth
    Last edited by Mozart; 10-06-2007 at 07:53 AM.

Default Microcluster structure

i'm just speculating on the kind of structure that would cause the gravity-defying tube/bridge of water to exist as long as a little over an inch between the beakers.

i bet that the water atoms were arranged in a icosahedronic, microcluster forms that were formed in single lines that spiraled around many other single lines of icosahedronic, microcluster forms, very similar to how single strands of steel wire spiral around each other to form a very strong cable that would support far more weight than a single, solid wire of the same diameter.

i imagine that the lines of force that allowed the water bridge to form was through the electricity flowing through the poles of each atom, aligning the neg poles with the pos poles and so on. electromagnetism is a stronger force than gravity, which is the weakest of the 4 basic forces (nuclear, weak nuclear, electromagnetism and gravity), so it is easy to imagine the electromagnetism over-riding gravity to create this water bridge.
    Last edited by Mozart; 10-06-2007 at 10:34 AM.

Default Water and Orgone

hi mozart,

i while back i wrote an article about the water and how the icosahedral structures in the water arange themselves such the living giving energy of the universe (orgone) can be channeled.

read it here:
    http://www.soulsofdistortion.nl/water4.html

regards
    jan

Quote Originally Posted by wicherink View Post
    hi mozart,

i while back i wrote an article about the water and how the icosahedral structures in the water arange themselves such the living giving energy of the universe (orgone) can be channeled.

read it here:
    http://www.soulsofdistortion.nl/water4.html

regards
    jan
    hi, good to see you posting here! i loved your book, 'souls of distortion awakening'. one of my all time favorites!

Wink Hyper-physics water talk

hey guys!
    yes, i love water too! according to some research i have done: apparently water forms in beautiful self-cleaning fractal patterns when highly energized!!! how fun!!!

by raising the "bonding" angle (120 degrees or so) of the hydrogen bonds to the oxygen itself in the groupd of water molecules, it then renders a smaller bucky-ball-like geometric sphere of clustered water molecules. thus making it smaller in size. the higher the energy, the smaller the water "structure" or "cluster" size. if you get the geometrically spherical cluster to below .5 micron, as [please pm for name] has, it can get through to your cell through the aquaporin much quicker, and hydrate the cell (thus, you) much more efficiently and quicker. many many times faster! yes, it is possible to be hydrated "too" quickly, as it depends on your toxin levels. you would need to work your way slowly into hydration if you are a toxic body.
    *the way to loose energy in water: microwaving water or piping it! our cities loose water energy by piping it. also, microwaving water will destroy its ability to transfer the elements to the cells. therefore less to no nutritional values in food microwaved!*

[name] briefly mentions the ph level being higher (9+), which most reading this probably understand is alkaline and healthy for the human body nutrition.

also, name] speaks of how you can "store" the vibrational mathematical analog signature of elements on the periodic table into the highly-energized water. therefore you have no elements in the toxic/metallic form in your body, but with the nutritional value in the water, to provide your cells with the energy of the element, rather than the metallic version of the element. he speaks of this as a nutritional value. *he does not say "no metallic elements required in the body"... that is important to note.*

tie this into what david speaks of about "special" structured water in our pineal gland:

ancient hebrew word for memory:
    mem=light ~ ory=water

audience member mentions:
    egyptian word for brain = ais
    egyptian word for consciousness = sia

my note: is this related to when david speaks of when water flips inside out to go from memory to pineal gland to the brain functions? thoughts?

[please pm for name and links]
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge." ~ "No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it."
    .Albert Einstein.
    "The day Science begins to study nonphysical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all previous centuries of its existence."
    .Nikola Tesla.
    "There is no Way to Peace - Peace is the Way. Cosmic Consciousness and the Way of Non-ego."
    .M. K. Gandhi.
    "Evil Is Not Your Enemy"
    .Deepak Chopra.

i'm not sure if any of you have came across the planned world event in 2009, to honor water around the world.

dr. len horowitz is a leading voice for water science and understands how powerful it is. water connects everything between densities!

http://www.liveh2o.org/

Default British scientists make water defy gravity

dear friends,

it's all about those vibrations... ;-)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/mai...ciwater105.xml

be well, be love.

david

british scientists make water defy gravity
    by nic fleming, science correspondent
    last updated: 3:01pm bst 05/10/2007

british scientists have managed to make drops of water defy gravity by flowing uphill.

researchers achieved the unlikely feat by vigorously vibrating the droplets. the force created when they bulged upwards as the surface they were on dropped was enough to make them trickle up a steep slope.

small raindrops on windscreens can remain in place due to surface tension, until they grow to a size where this force is overcome by gravity.

mathematicians have now demonstrated small drops of various different liquids can be made to move up gradients as steep as 85 degrees.

Default Relovoutionay new discoveries about the properties of water!

there are some amazing scientific studies going on right now about the properties of water. does water have memory and consciousness? it has been shown, by masaru emoto, that water restructures itself depending on what type of energy it is exposed too. you can see this if you direct the energy towards the water, then cryogenically flash freeze it and then study the architecture of the crystals formed. the pattern that emerged showed that the more loving and positive the energy the more complex and beautiful the crystals. and the more negatively charged the energy, like hate or anger, the more disorganized and chaotic the crystal appeared.

well this has been taken even farther. it was discovered that if you take a bucket of water and separate it into two buckets of water. then separate the two buckets by a great distance and apply an energy to one of the buckets. the water in the other bucket instantly restructures itself as well, even though it is a great distance apart. this all seems to parallel dw's research into torsion wave fields as well. could water be used as a super sensor for instant communication with the stars?

another discovery made was that a small amount of this positively structured water, poured into a polluted lake, actually clears, and cleans up the whole lake! this goes to show it only takes a small amount of love to disperse enormous amounts of darkness. and also, what effects could this structured water have on our own bodies? could this be some kind of miracle cure?

amazing stuff that could completely change our world. here is an interview with david sereda where i got this info:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tw5kk...x=0&playnext=1

i will leave you with a picture of the water crystals formed when nasa's recording of the sun was directed at the water:

"When you look into the eyes of another, any other, and you see your own soul looking back at you, then you will know that you have reached another level of consciousness." -Brian Weiss

hi all:

am sure everyone's now seen masuru emoto's work with water and how e-motions effect the formations of water crystals?

if not, youtube him.

here's one with dvorak:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6speq...eature=related

love and light,

a

Wink

absolutely. and the original post in this topic speaks of how they are working with emoto. write me for video links, as i am not allow to give them out freely in this forum, yet....
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge." ~ "No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it."
    .Albert Einstein.
    "The day Science begins to study nonphysical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all previous centuries of its existence."
    .Nikola Tesla.
    "There is no Way to Peace - Peace is the Way. Cosmic Consciousness and the Way of Non-ego."
    .M. K. Gandhi.
    "Evil Is Not Your Enemy"
    .Deepak Chopra.