Page 87 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast

Thread: Dreams and Their Interpretations

When the time came it was easier to stay awake. Even after global suppression of dreaming through mandatory medication, the majority was complacent with going permanently numb; as if it wasn't bad enough when they grinded our asses during the work-day.
    For the dreamers, the night time Houdinis, the choice was more difficult to make.. so they started to make it for us. "Confirm or die you somnonauts, you dorminous slumber jacks!" they spoke firmly from our fathers' mouths and pleaded from our mothers' eyes.
    The only thing left to control after they had the money [which went like pulled teeth, so often as they were along with precious metals from our grandmother's hope chests on their solid oak night stands, the pre-Holocaust watch our grandfathers guarded during the Old War, the frame that housed the picture of our parents' weddings, the gems we found in the shallows of forgotten streams], and after they had the food, after they collected all of the waters from all of the lakes, rivers, and aquifers, after they harnessed the energy- after they finally had their winter homes in peaceful suburbs on the moon with the perfect view of their livestock portfolios- all that remained to grab were the souls not easily squeezed, those transient things, those mercurial luminescent eels. The waking bodies were bought for freshly minted pennies on the dollar.. the astral Adam's and pineal Eve's calcified soon after.

I'd like to point out the fact that David did have dreams for other people, he acctually made money by doing so.

That means that sometimes what we see in our dreams could be messages for other people as well.

Now David did go to sleep intending to recall his dreams for others. . . Maybe some of the "odd" things that happen in our dreams are simply the answers to the questions we were asking as we fell asleep?
    Gnothi Seauton (know thyself)

I don't know if I can shed insight, just wanna say I have dreams like that a lot too. It's one common theme. Usually when someone is trying to kill me it's actually an organized military sort of operation trying to kill me and my family. I figure it's just my own paranoid psyche coming up with a very typical plot that would make a good movie. One dream I had involved me being a lesbian in the military with two tickets on a ship that was scheduled to leave earth that day right before a planned catastrophe that would take out those who were not on the ship. In my dream I remember thinking if they knew I was a lesbian they would not have given me a ticket. For the record I am not a lesbian, although I did think I was for a while in highschool, but I would never ever ever join the military.

it's amazing to read others dreams and see that there are common themes with my own dreams. I remember very distinctly this dream I had because it was one of those dreams that feels real. I dreamed that I woke up in the middle of the night, I went to let my cat out, but when I opened the door my cat and I both got a spooky feeling. We peeked our heads out the door and saw a tiger stopped midstep in our yard, staring up at me through the dark. I told my cat 'angus, you're not going out, that tiger will eat you..." Suddenly I feared the tiger might try and eat me, but a voice in my head, which I somehow knew was the tiger speaking to me, just laughed and said, "why would I eat you..." (i weight about 90lbs of skin and bone, not a good tiger meal). the tiger seemed to have a sense of humour. It seemed to me that it wasn't just my size and weight that kept it from trying to eat me, just the fact that we were both spiritually evolved.

Your mention of dreaming that you could go online and 'browse' the past reminds me of my dreams of connecting to the internet psychically through the pineal gland.
    My post is located here: http://divinecosmos.com/forums/showt...noticed/page11

Maybe soon we'll find ways to navigate this psychic internet and do just what many posters here have described, healing and changing timelines through a dream network.

A while back I was watching one of david's video's, I don't remember which, but he said something at one point about the idea of time being like a circle, but that there was a zero point, or a start/end point. This reminded me of a very intensely realistic dream I had three years ago now. This dream has always stuck with me, I never needed to write down the details, they are seared into my brain.
    Like most of my memorable dreams, it started with me dreaming that I woke up, and I didn't know at first that I was still dreaming.

I dreamed I woke up, it was morning, and I stared up through the skylight above my bed and saw a fighter jet approaching with only the pilot inside. As the jet flew closer and closer toward me I could see the man who was piloting the jet, and as our eyes met, it was like I was locked to him, and I could not look away. As our eyes locked our minds were also connected, and he turned the jet so that it began to spin/spiral. As I kept my eyes on his, and the jet spun around in my peripheral vision, I felt that i was somehow being hypnotized. Suddenly I had this knowledge (I'm pretty sure my knowledge came from the pilot who I was not mentally connected to, to the point I felt that I was him and he was me while we were also ourselves if that makes sense at all). The knowledge that came was that this pilot was part of a government mind control experiment that all of humanity was locked into without being aware of it. As the jet spun, we moved forward in time. Except that in moving forward we went so far that we ended up in the past, or 'back at the beginning' as i thought in the dream. Then I saw in a sequence of images as we moved through the ages. I saw myself in different lifetimes, but so quickly I could not remember the details of any of those lives, but they were not important. What was important was that we were moving in a circle through time until suddenly I found myself once more waking up in a dream and seeing the jet and meeting eyes with the pilot and him starting to spin the jet, and knowing we were about to go on the same time loop I woke up at the last moment from my fear of having to live through that cycle of time again.
    I don't know what to make of this dream, but when david said the words 'zero point' I immediately thought of this dream, and that's what it felt like, the zero point on the map of time.

hi there aocch3
    i'm a new member here, just browsing and came across your post on your dream and i can say thank god i'm not going mad lol, everything you explained here has happened me, i'm a strong believer in obe's, i'll tell you why.
    About 5 years ago after a long nightshift i fell into my bed exhausted as i started to drift, i started thinking about my Dad who passed away in 1999 and really wishing i could see him again, i continued to drift into sleep when all of a sudden something became very clear in front of me, it was a hand and it came towards me i could see every detail in high definition, i mean like i could see every crease, every pore and hair and as it came toward me and seem to go through me it startled me so much that my heart missed a beat and i came back to being fully awake, i remember saying to myself what the .... was that. Any way after a minute or so i drifted off to a full sleep and soon afterwards i started having a vivid dream, i wasn't anywhere tangible but in front of me was a man who was comunicating with me, it wasn't any particular language that i can remember but at the same time i seemed to understand and acknowledge everthing he was saying, i can't put into words what he said to me but i know he was giving me guidance and as he finnished he said " and here's your father to see you" and stepped aside and there was my Dad about 10 ft behind him, i felt overwhelming joy and love as i ran towards him saying Dad i love you and miss you, i gave him a big hug and as i stept back to look at him, he looked at me but what was so profound was the colour of his eyes, again i can't put into words to describe the colour but the best i can do is to say that they were the beautifullest coulour blue that i'd ever seen, honestly words can't describe this colour, we think that here on earth we have beautiful flowers and gems and so forth and that i don't dispute this but this was different like the colour was alive....
    Any way i woke up to my astonishment i'd been asleep for 8 hours and was fully rejuvenated, and felt so happy and contented, i couldn't keep this to myself and told a few poeple about it, they looked at me as if i was having a breakdown or something lol, but this dream has stuck with me and always will, i see it as a gift i was given, a gem to cherish, along with other experiences i've had is 100% proof to me that there's more to this life than alot of poeple think, i just hope and pray that more and more poeple start to think outside the box then one day our dreams will come true
    love to all x

Hello everyone,
    This is my first post on here, kinda the only place where i may be able to find a reason for my dreams i think. anyway...

I had a dream Monday night which seemed quite vivid where I
    was looking down on what seemed like a solar system rotating
    and also of some planets which seemed like they where
    traveling in a straight line, after I remember getting up to
    go outside because some part of me knew there was something
    out there I had to see with my own eyes. all of a sudden the
    next thing I recall was being with friends looking up at the
    sky, it was a sunny clear day and all of us seeing a red
    planet (I thought after waking that this could be nibiru)
    with a fiery ring around it with small coloured dots around
    this ring (they could of been planets but I'm unsure). Also
    it was similar in size to a full moon on a clear night I
    believe. There was no fear in any of us but it was an
    exciting moment seeing this, there was some other people
    around in a panicky state but mostly it was an overall good
    feeling.

I've also had dreams about Greys and 2 separate dreams about tsunami's, the second tsunami dream was the night after the above dream I had, I was on some kind of island with water rising rapidly on both sides of a hill i was standing at the top of but I don't remember much else after that.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Dan

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Danny Collins View Post
    Hello everyone,
    This is my first post on here, kinda the only place where i may be able to find a reason for my dreams i think...
    WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!!

Like everything else, dreams are nothing but presents from God. The present is solely for you, unless you choose to share it.

Let's not be selfish, everyone. I really wish people would start sharing their dreams more frequently rather than being so concerned about what info they may be giving away about themselves.

I always get some significant sort of synchronicity with other people's dreams to the point where I know, for certain, it was a present intended for me to hear about.

The reason you got this dream could simply be because someone else needed to hear it, given you were compelled to share. It could've also been a glimpse of a future or past or yours.

You could have seen the little red nibiru planet like you did merely because this is something you desire to witness. You've obviously thought about it in your waking life.

http://www.svpvril.com/dreams.html
    Red
    1. desires of the heart Cayce (900-87, A-4).
    2. meaningful, important to be understood or grasped (e.g., red underlining of a written passage) Cayce (900-89, A-2).
    3. blood Cayce (900-166, A-10).
    4. trouble or misunderstanding Cayce (487-6).
    5. red hat - higher attributes of mind development Cayce (900-101, A-2).
    Water
    1. the mother of all living organisms Cayce (538-16).
    2. the source of physical creation: Mother Sea Cayce (538-14).
    3. the cleansing force as one moves from one experience to another Cayce (136-83).
    4. the mother of life Cayce (136-83).
    5. the source of life and understanding Cayce (294-136).
    6. the beginning or source of all forces Cayce (136-54).
    7. life or the living way Cayce (294-15).
    8. the source of life and understanding Cayce (294-136).
    9. clear water - clearness of understanding, purity of purpose Cayce (294-159).
    10. dirty water - imperfect understanding and knowledge Cayce (137-28).
    11. the water of Life as found in Christ Cayce (294-50).
    12. the first element of life Cayce (900-109).
    Wave (sea)
    conditions that are wavering Cayce (900-205, A-4).

I rarely have nightmares but I had one this morning...I was with my significant other and we were on our way to see a horror movie. I looked at him and said, "we're about to see some scary sh!t, aren't we?" because I was heavily sensing it. He thought I meant in waking life but I was referring to in the movie and I had to tell him this. Then the next thing I know I'm sitting in the movie and covering my eyes from the get go. I was only letting myself see tiny pieces of the screen because I could just tell it was something I couldn't tolerate. Then, in front of me, I saw an entire row full of really tall black people get up to leave the movie after it had been playing for only just a few minutes. One of the girls walked down the row we were sitting in then said very seriously, "ya'll need to go get your money back." and I knew they were leaving because they were scared. Then I noticed some people in front of me turning around and facing my direction because they couldn't handle it, either. After seeing their faces I decided I wasn't even going to try to peek at parts anymore. Then I noticed some guy was sitting to my right and I had my significant other on my left. The guy to my right was holding my hand and I heard flies or mosquitoes around him and I just knew it was like satan or something and I was afraid to look at him then he thanked me for being there with him with while he rubbed and held my hand. Then I looked at my significant other who was staring at the screen but looking like he was in shock. I smiled at him and said, "What happened? I couldn't watch..." then the next thing I know I'm watching the movie, without being aware of my body as if I was the camera in the movie, and it was as scary as hell...I'll spare u the horrific details!
    Last edited by Chris Hamilton; 05-12-2012 at 01:33 PM. Reason: remove expletive

hello, I decided to sign in this forum because of this particular dream, I know it has a great meaning but Im clueless about what it could be, I live in Spain and as you may know here the situation is turning difficult and somehow I think this dream is telling me something about this. anyway, here is the dream:
    I dont know where I was but suddenly I was looking to a big greenboard It was almost the size of a wall and I started to look at it very closely may face was almost touching the greenboard and I started to notice that the greenboard had little bulbs and they were flashing red and blue, then from the bulbs started to draw lines (the lines were like lightnings and had the same color) but they started to form a big draw (like the draws you do connecting the lines) and the draw was Europe and suddenly a politic map of europe appeared but the lines that mark the politic borders of the european union were flashing like lightning then I turned my head and was watching a big TV and it had a cartoon show and suddenly appeared a big 33 number (it was fitting almost the entire TV screen) then I turned again and in another TV screen I watched a real big number 2 and that was all.
    Ill appreciate any info you guys could give regarding this dream.