Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Reincarnation

on board with your thoughts, bbbb.

love the sailing quote.

i don't think time exists. can you tell where the "reported jokes" can be found?

this of course poses a question. if in space/time- time is illusory, does that mean that in time/space- space is illusory? that would mean that entities on that side must be contemplating how space could ever possibly be three dimensional. they must be equally frustrated with the veil of space over there, wanting to pierce it and know what its like to be and move in three dimensions of space.

i often wonder how space can be linear. about as often, i wonder how time can have three dimensions. if we die in the woods where only one human society lived in a 100 year stretch, are we stuck in that "space" and move up, down, sideways, forward, back until we find a space/time where we can incarnate again- hoping to move to a different space with more possibilities to reincarnate?
    but that would mean linear space is relative to earth space and not galactic space because even though i'm sitting on the same couch i do every day, this couch is never in the same "space" galactic-ly speaking.

what's up with that?!

2.3 leagues S.E. of infamous Denver International Airport

Thumbs up How many Napoleans and Cleopatras running around?

hi.

continuing on exploring reincarnation oddities we run into the phenomenon of oodles
    of people claiming to be incarnates of such luminaries as napoleon or cleopatra -- a situation that casts doubts on the whole idea and makes a laughing stock out of its proponents.

but fear not! there is a rational explanation...new or otherwise inexperienced souls aren't dumped into place as blank slates. there is the option of borrowing personality imprints from a previous incarnation in order to help propel one in a proposed direction; kindly helped along by a bagful of useful personality traits from the originals....(of course the original boney and cleo might have been using imprints borrowed from famous warriors and clever beauties even then lost long ago in the distant past..

to be realistic, even equipped with the basic building blocks, there is little chance that newbies would make spectacular career-splashes to match those heroic original ones of the past.. but the traits acquired might be good enough to help one survive in a hostile world even tho as a minor drug lord or a high-priced call girl madam.

yes, its a given...a blood thirsty french general and an exotic, manipulative egyptian beauty queen are most likely reeking of negative polarity.

i won't bother giving examples of positive polarity imprints since you can easily fill those in yourself.

best, luv, etc. bbb

Default Re: How many Napoleans and Cleopatras running around?

there is the idea, also, that as we enter time/space we have the entire realm of time with which to choose our next incarnation. this would allow all of us the possibility to incarnate one single body. yes, we could all be jesus one day.

to elaborate, there exists the body i am in at this space/time forever. no matter where/when you look from, this body is always here. a shell that can be entered and re-entered ad infinitum. this could help account for synchronisities and the "universe always adjusting". imagine the "database" in time/space that holds all the scenarios of possible catalysts upon one body multiplied by every body throughout eternity and space, and thats what we get to choose from. that is god, is it not?
    imagine, together with our loved ones, choosing a society/family to enjoy together. i've never heard of it, but i imagine we could just go right back and try this one all over again.

hoo boy... i've been thinking about this and only 'diggin' a hole'...

from what little i've read of the work of physicist dewey larson - he's the guy who came up with the theory of there being three dimensions of time as well as three dimensions of space - it would seem as though there's a reciprocal, unitary system comprised of both time/space and space time. this translates to our human minds as 3/1 x 1/3 =1.

speaking of human apparencies - over in time/space you have three d's of time and one d of space. here in space/time, it's the reciprocal value.

if a normal space/time person could go over their body and all, they may find that time and space swap roles - there, 3d time may be experienced as space, and 1d space experienced as time. they may not be aware at all that this role switching has occured - that is, until they return and find that their journeys in what seems to them to be space has translated into movement forwards or backwards in time. also, the experience of duration over there may translate into them having moved in space upon their return.

of course, this is predicated upon the fact that our journeyer into time/space is still experiencing reality through the lens of the physical senses which necessarily translate experience into three dimensions of 'experiential' space and one of time.

alternately, if one translates into time/space via the mechanism of having dropped the body, one may experience something altogether different. one is now able to experience 'reality' minus the necessity of the interface of the body and it's physical senses.

possibly much like in a dream where we enter time/space and experience it without the physical senses, we are unlocked from the necessity to experience time and space in the sense of having to travel either through space, traversing a pre-defined distance to get from a to b - or through time in the usual linear sense. perhaps we can revisit our incarnational sojourns here in space/time, able to pop in at any point in time or space.

maybe here in an unveiled state we can set up any form of imagined environment in which to experience intercourse with other 'disembodied' souls if we choose to have this experience in terms of duration and/or spatial forum of encounter, mimicking the requirement of bodies..

because we are not bound by the terms of the veil, we may be able to experience direct soul intercourse sans any sense of time or space whatever - with concepts of time and space entirely left behind, existing in a state of communion requiring no interfacing agent at all, whether that be mocked up bodies, language, thought or all other interfacing agents of physicality unless we so choose.

here, time and space may be seen as strictly elective options with experiencing not being predicated upon time or space at all - direct encounters involving the mingling of our geometric and harmonic native vibrations, making beautiful expressions of music and geometric art with each other, something infinite and eternal even while infinitely diverse alternate experiencing is happening at once. after all, even in time/space, time and space are illusary constructs, and don't really exist... they are only ultimately optional tools to facilitate certain types of experiencing.

sorry, kinda got sidetracked by superfluous musing, tryin' ta express the unexpressible even as i imagine i can imagine it in certain states. gotta cut it short, or you'll never read my posts again! i could go on and on, but it's time to move. mark
    Last edited by billybobbutterball; 07-23-2010 at 08:19 PM. Reason: Hey! 'Direct Soul Intercourse' would be a great name for a band, huh? BBB fixed a couple of misspellinvs for his good bud...

2.3 leagues S.E. of infamous Denver International Airport

Thumbs up more or less about measuring time

thanks ur....gotta put some words up here to allow a posting...there! thata do it!

Quote Originally Posted by 12thuranus View Post
    on board with your thoughts, bbbb.

love the sailing quote.

i don't think time exists. can you tell where the "reported jokes" can be found?

## hi, ur. about the time thing....i thought it was a quip by latwii in a reading ripped from llresearch, but i couldn't find it with a search function (but for some reason there is a lot on ll that is hard to re-track!) ..but thinking it over it was probably some book that i ran into that stuck in my mind. but it fits with hints given here and there.

## all this space-time stuff is beyond my level. of understanding. actually, i think it is more a kinky, distracting bunny trail rather than a desperate need-to-know necessity (i hope!!) however, you will like this: google: the standing wave theory of matter. it should bring up a nifty philosophical site. much of the swt fits in with some conversations with david -- back in the archives-- dealing with the illusion of space..which leads to the idea of instant re-location throughout the cosmos! it helps keep in mind that all is van...i mean, illusion about the unanswerable questions below....just say three hail holographs, then go in peace and sin no more.....bbbb

this of course poses a question. if in space/time- time is illusory, does that mean that in time/space- space is illusory? that would mean that entities on that side must be contemplating how space could ever possibly be three dimensional. they must be equally frustrated with the veil of space over there, wanting to pierce it and know what its like to be and move in three dimensions of space.

i often wonder how space can be linear. about as often, i wonder how time can have three dimensions. if we die in the woods where only one human society lived in a 100 year stretch, are we stuck in that "space" and move up, down, sideways, forward, back until we find a space/time where we can incarnate again- hoping to move to a different space with more possibilities to reincarnate?
    but that would mean linear space is relative to earth space and not galactic space because even though i'm sitting on the same couch i do every day, this couch is never in the same "space" galactic-ly speaking.

what's up with that?!
    Last edited by MarkM; 07-23-2010 at 08:41 PM. Reason: Thanks, BBbB for the A plus... :) yes, a bunny trail fer shure, yet a fun muse... not worrying about there because I'm here..

dear frenzy,

i lost my daughter two years ago at age 18. while i know she is alive somewhere, where is she? where do we go between incarnations? do we reincarnate right away? it would seem this isn't the case, considering the length of time between casey and david.

so where is she? does david address this anywhere?
    the one who addresses this the most is the author that billybob mentioned, michael newton. his books helped me more than anything since my son was killed. shortly, the answer is no, souls hang out in "heaven" perhaps about 30 years or so. but sometimes when they die young or unexpectedly they return sooner. he also thinks that due to increased population in these times that the time is a lot shorter now. people used to stay in the spirit world often a century or more. of course, time in the two places are not correspondent, so that is in earth years.

as to the dimension of the spirit world, i have supposed it to be 4th, because 4d positive is basically the entry point to heaven. heaven is a state of being as much as or really more than a place. when you have telepathy, love, forgiveness, understanding and the availability of truth to study, that is heaven, and that is the spirit world.

but this information comes from people in trance who are not all that advanced, most of them not polarized, actively reincarnating. so they have beings and guides who are obviously further along and not incarnating into 3d, but incarnating souls do not have access to their realms.

Smile

thank you, onething.
    Please see my album entitled "Andrea". There are pictures there of my daughter who returned to the cosmos at age 18.

Love and miss you, baby.

Default Afterlife

hey guys new round here, ive watched a lot of davids videos and interviews on line so thought id join up and try get some more knowledge on this kind of philosophy.

my question is what happens once a person dies in this life time? looking forward to reading some replies.

peace

you are met by your spirit guide and/or another close member of your soul family. in a few cases an old hand does not need to be met and knows the way alone. you do a quick review of your life with your guide. you may need a lot of healing, or a period of seclusion (you've been bad) or just go and reunite with your soul group. you hang out in the spirit world, studying the details of your past life, talking with your friends about theirs, going to school and making music and games, and studying skills. you also go for a more in-depth life review with more advanced beings who counsel you.

what if you don't have a spiritual family? or isn't everybody you're spiritual family? and it sounds like when you die, there's like a built up area where we go... what if you're not part of that area, or of the people that built it, that regulates it?

what if you're brand new, totally unfamiliar with everyone else, as you're a new self? will they still sweep you in when you die?

i'd like to think we have a choice.