Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Reincarnation

2.3 leagues S.E. of infamous Denver International Airport

Quote Originally Posted by TelecasterLPGTop View Post
    Surely when we take the vastness of the universe & the billions of planets within it into account trying to figure it all mathematically shouldn't be a problem. We don't necessarily reincarnate on the same planet in every lifetime, we move around. Also; if we acknowledge that the universe is in the constant state of creation then surely it would be likely that new souls are being created every day.
    Hi all!

To be, or not to be?, That is no longer a question for those learned students of the Law of One. For those souls, the object of knowledge finally boils down to all the little questions which address trivial details -- A dangerous passion-- which after time drives one nuts and bolts...

However, there is help to be found in the works of the wondrous researcher/hypnotherapist, Dolores Cannon -- author of some 15 books. My favorite is her 4-pack, magnum opus, the CONVOLUTED UNIVERSE...Dolores has regressed hundreds, if not thousands over many years. She is a diamond mind of great info!!

I'm on my third reading....and once again so much seems brand new! Appears my brain can't cope with the detailed richness of content in a mere single encounter.

Oh! Got distracted...I just wanted to mention the situation of new souls coming aboard.
    Since they have no background to work with they are allowed to pick a soul-recording to be imprinted upon them....that explains why there are so many supposed reincarnations of important historical figures.....Napoleon and Cleopatra come to mind. Actually, the idea is to install the characteristics that offer the best result in coming up to speed to interact with the planned life experience.

Hmmm. My apologies...this post turned out pretty lame.

But then I'm not the real billybobbutterball!!..I just got imprinted; but think I had best upgrade to plan 9....From Outer Space, that is..... (:>))
    Last edited by billybobbutterball; 04-15-2012 at 12:33 AM. Reason: can't get things right fisrtest time

To think. . . School will one day put us in the shoes of another person. Every day another lesson from another life. Sure speeds up the ability to learn about life. Cool, thanks triple B.
    Gnothi Seauton (know thyself)

Default own experience?

does any of you have your own first hand experience of reincarnation? Or is all here a mere reurgitation of written goods of uncertain quality?
    If you don't have first hand knowledge - go get it! You can. It is there for the asking. But it takes courage, I might tell you.... You can expect your view of life to be completely shattered.
    The brave ones survive.

What qualifies as first hand experience?
    I know that I have not been here before, at least not in the physical. This has been confirmed to me by a young lady,who said to me, after I asked her: Have I been here before, with: Yes, you have been here before once in the non physical to help someone during a life time, and this someone is your mother. So later I figured, this is how it most likely worked, I help you during a life time, and as far as I know we helped her during this life, and she has me as a child.
    If one talks to one's higher self or as I to what I call my divine self, one can learn many things as far as they are relevant for this life, or what we are her to do.
    Of cause I had many life times somewhere else in the verse, but they are not relevant, or the knowledge could be at least hindering.

Quote Originally Posted by zecharia View Post
    does any of you have your own first hand experience of reincarnation? Or is all here a mere reurgitation of written goods of uncertain quality?
    If you don't have first hand knowledge - go get it! You can. It is there for the asking. But it takes courage, I might tell you.... You can expect your view of life to be completely shattered.
    The brave ones survive.
    I just shared my experience of one past life just one page behind this one, 04-03-2012.

In addition to that life, I have quite clear memories of being a nun in India. I was an orphan and grew up with the nuns, and decided to become a nun myself when I grew up. I took care of other orphans there as I grew up, and that life too I died old. But while my life in Poland was pretty lonely, my life in India was a very friendly one, I was loved by many children :-) and I died filled with their love. It was a very happy life, despite being an orphan...

There are other, more hazy memories; of being a native American; of being killed/drowned in a well as a witch somewhere in Europe - and many others.

Just inspired to share that I heard the Dalai Lama speak live a few years ago and one of the things he said that impressed me most was "I am the 'supposed' reincarnation of the last dalai lama" - meaning, even he can't state that proposition with absolute assurance (or that's how I took it). You have to love a person who can be that irreverent about what has 'put him on the map', so to speak, don't you?

Default Do we reincarnate in groups of familiar souls?

I was just thinking about a video I watched of David's where he seemed fairly certain that we reincarnate as groups or at least he did. I also watched a Dolores Cannon video where she claimed that souls meet up on the other side and reincarnate in an organized fashion. Anyone ever think about how that might have some bearing on whether we continue with the new earth or not? Must we travel together or would we choose to travel together or might we divide up in different densities or separate earths?

I was thinking that since we have been probably working together for many thousands of years we would be pretty close in development, learning, frequency or whatever it takes. So if we must travel in groups and for some strange reason we didn't quite make it then maybe we would have to reincarnate to rejoin our group....not sure just a thought

-Dan

Have you ever read any of Michael Newton's books? He has written a number of books based on hypnotherapy and past life regression. It's been quite a few years since I've read them but I do recall him finding that even though people often reincarnate with the same soul group, eventually they may move on because their soul may have progressed to such an extent that they need different experiences (and different souls to mingle with) in order to continue their soul growth. If you haven't read his books, I highly recommend them.

2.3 leagues S.E. of infamous Denver International Airport

Quote Originally Posted by MiaCarrina View Post
    Have you ever read any of Michael Newton's books? He has written a number of books based on hypnotherapy and past life regression. It's been quite a few years since I've read them but I do recall him finding that even though people often reincarnate with the same soul group, eventually they may move on because their soul may have progressed to such an extent that they need different experiences (and different souls to mingle with) in order to continue their soul growth. If you haven't read his books, I highly recommend them.
    Hi, Mia

Thanks for your posting...you brought up some interesting points...

Yes, I have read Newton's "Destiny of Souls"? ..(lost somewhere in my cluttered bookshelves) Lot's of intriguing stuff. Another age regression hypnotherapist -- one that I especially champion -- is Dolores Cannon. An interesting coincidence is that Dolores and Michael were both born in 1931. I wrote Mrs. Cannon a fan letter and remarked that '31 was obviously a great vintage year because I was also born in '31. (For some reason she didn't bother to comment on this extraordinary factoid....)

Dolores has authored around 17 books...in between she has made numerous trips around the globe in order to train potential therapists. Recently her Convoluted Universe # 4 came out. I just finished it. My head is still swimming around in a vortex.

Don't fret about reincarnation. When called for it will take care of itself. "We" have all been everything you can think of...just doin' our jobs, fulfilling contracts.. etc. About our bodies?..simply temporary meat suits fit only for Earth density. Our portion of soul embodied here in this experience can represent only a small fraction of our complete identity!

Well, that doesn't help much, does it? Sorry.

best, etc. billiousreincarnatus
    Last edited by billybobbutterball; 11-19-2012 at 04:52 PM. Reason: fat-fingered the keys

I will have to put Michael Newton on my to study list. I know that my question was trivial as I have come to believe you are exactly where you should be.

-Dan