Page 1 of 43 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Benjamin Fulford

Default Benjamin Fulford

i have been reading the most incredible transcripts from jeff rense interview with benjamin fulford discussing the illuminatti. i have checked benjamin out on the net and he is a rather impressive person. the information in these transcripts will blow you away. it realy puts all the things going on in the world in a different perspective. donald

rense: okay. back with you. benjamin fulford, live from tokyo, is with us. pretty stunning material. all right, ben, you had a personal story you wanted to share. go ahead.

fulford: my great grandfather was g.t. fulford. he was one of the richest men in the world - george taylor fulford. you can find him on wikipedia. he was one of the richest men on earth, and he was the largest single shareholder in general electric.

he was going to finance nikola tesla, but he was murdered by the rockefellers in 1905. it was made to look like a car accident.

rense: your grandfather.

fulford: great grandfather.

rense: great grandfather. so really! wow.

fulford: and the family fortune was stolen. my grandfather was only three years old at the time. the family fortune was taken over by the rockefellers. my grandfather didn't know how to suspend his assets.

i am telling the rockefellers right now, they can think of me as the ghost of g.t. fulford, come back over a century - from four generations - to get justice.

here is the link to all interviews http://rense.com/datapages/fulfdat.htm

here is link to latest interview read others first before reading this for it to all make sense http://rense.com/general77/chinsec.htm and then this one after http://rense.com/general77/ful2.htm

Default Benjamin Fulford

what impressed me the most about the plan to overthrow the illuminati is that physical force would be used only as last resort. the "negative" rulers would be offered amnesty and even be able to stay with their families . . with the understanding that from now on they would do "good" deeds for humanity. what a deal! :-)

ive been tracking this info closely since it started and the most interesting part of it all seems to be the article titled "the new cambrian explosion". this article fits in nicely with our perspective here and seems to give credence to the validity of his mission. i too, believe the only way for peace to truly be established is through amnesty for these characters as alfred weber so aptly describes in his exopolotical philosophy. amnesty is the only compassionate way to deal with these spiritual infants for they are we. one may only hope this amazing story is just absurd enough to be true.

i love everything
    hyatt

Quote Originally Posted by michael hyatt View Post
    ...one may only hope this amazing story is just absurd enough to be true.
    well put! i too have been following the fulford material since it showed up, while keeping mum about it around here till now. what are we to make of this figure? jeff rense takes him seriously. i'm inclined to too, though until there is evidence to back up his claims, i have to remind myself that his story technically remains folklore to me.

still, recent dreams i've had of the illmnti have corresponded with the unfolding of the fulford material in a way that feels, in my gut, like an intuitive verification of fulford's reports as being real. following the 2 japanese earthquakes last week, i found myself wondering if these could be designer disasters. fulford's second 3-hour long interview with rense claims exactly this to be the case, as a direct response to the ultimatum he is delivering on behalf of the organized resistance to the illmnti that he claims to personally represent.

either this all amounts to fringe showmanship fiction of a high order, effectively upping the ante of "popspiracy" to a new level (possibly as disinfo), or: it is real, with imminant visible evidence likely about to be publicly verified, one way or another.

according to fulford and rense, we'll find out soon enough.....

chris

after visiting other forums discussing fulford, i'm now considering two additional possibilities:

a) fulford may be being used -- unwittingly and completely innocently -- into doing the bidding of an unrecognized agent serving the very folks he's hoping to counter; or

b) fulford is consciously acting on behalf of an unnamed sts team that seeks to foment chaos in the name of taking out the illmnti -- and this by falsely identifying the illmnti with only one or two main financier families.

in other words, fulford may be playing into "the revealing", perhaps even "the revelation of the method" -- in which sts game masters publicly disclose their true purposes and identity (slavemasters seeking global enslavement) prior to enacting the means towards that end in broad daylight. my understanding about the significance of this kind of communication is that it is a calculated attempt to paralyze the free will of the recipient of that communication, in this case, perhaps by preparing the public to think that there really is no way out of global conflict. in reading fulford's second 3-hour interview with rense, this does in fact appear to be a subtle communication.

i think that any serious consideration of this recent information has to include these more sinister possibilities as well -- one's that go beyond either/or thinking.

at the same time, choosing to wait and see does seem to me to be the soberest approach to holding all possibilities in mind, while preserving maximum open cognitive clarity, and thereby, free will.

peace, chris

2.3 leagues S.E. of infamous Denver International Airport

Lightbulb monitering the ultimatum

thanks for bringing this to post. i was hanging back waiting for a bolder soul than myself to act percipitously

like the rest of you i have been monitering the fulford material. there is a bunch there! in fact i had to go over it a second time. fascinating.

if even 1/4th is true it would be truly sensational. even if fulford is a pawn i have the sense that he is convinced that he is telling the truth. considering his background activites in japan i can see why he would have been selected as the logical one for this very dicey interfacing role.

i thought it an interesting aside that his grandmother was a psychic medium who advised the prime minister of canada back in the 20/30s ... with her contact being no other than her late husband who had been supposedly murdered by the "powers that be". that fact does give a poetic justice twist for the great grandson, benjamin fulford, in being the agent suggesting a practical denoument for this lously master/slave situation.

baronbillyroths...whoops! almost blew my cover there ...

Smile Fulford

hi gang: thanks to the mods for not pulling the posts. (that should tell us sumething, eh?) i was up very late last night reading the transcripts and was amazed because my current understanding of the state of the whole world has been opened up considerably. it reads like something tom clancy would write in a novel! we have to remember that the chinese and japanese are also one with us and even the sts folks are one with us, but on the other end of polarity...just doing their thing, so to speak. let this not engender fear. everything will be ok! pray for peace. jax
    "I shall pass through this world but once. Any good that I can do or any kindness I can show to another human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer-nor-neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again. " Phillip Brooks 1835-1893

Default Fyi

impressive victorian home!
    snipped from http://www.brockville.com/port/brockattractions.html
    fulford place
    no visit to the famous 1000 islands would be complete without a tour of fulford place. senator george taylor fulford made millions from "pink pills for pale people", a patent medicine he manufactured in brockville and sold around the world. fulford recognized the commercial potential of the readership developed by mass-circulation newspapers and built his business on saturation print advertising. he constructed fulford place, a 20,000-square-foot edwardian mansion between 1899 and 1901. the original grounds were designed by frederick olmsted of the olmsted landscaping firm, which also designed central park in new york city.
    snipped from http://www.brockville.com/port/brockattractions.html
    correspondence between mary fulford and mackenzie king began in the 1920s and, by the early 1930s, she is regularly mentioned in his diary. she and king were both interested in spiritualism. in february 1932, mary fulford introduced king to the detroit medium etta wriedt. king attended seances with mrs. wriedt at fulford place. mary fulford visited king in ottawa on several occasions and attended seances with him there.
    keeponkeepingon (or koko), :d
    "I shall pass through this world but once. Any good that I can do or any kindness I can show to another human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer-nor-neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again. " Phillip Brooks 1835-1893

Cool David, what do you think about this post?

i am curious as to what your opinion is about what is stated int this interview.

thanks donald

i for one will not be surprised if this were true, false or partly true. things are happening around the world and in my personal life that i thought would not happen or come true. either way, these are exciting times...

one 66