Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: smelyakov, wicherink and the auric time scale

Default smelyakov, wicherink and the auric time scale

hello everybody,

i was just wondering what the next bifurication point was in the new auric time scale developped by jan wicherink and smelyakov?
    in the old one there was 2003 and then 2008 would be the last big bifurication point before 2012 but in the new one 2006 was included and i don't remember anything they wrote about 2008 anymore.
    i didn't find a clear text about the major bif. points in the new scale, only a lot of background information....

tnx in advance,
    peace,
    Unknown

hi Unknown,

you can calculate the main bifurcation points with the on-line calculator yourself on this page:

http://www.soulsofdistortion.nl/ats.html

the last main bifurcation date was bp 14 = november 22, 2006

the next main bifurcation date will be bp 15 = march 20, 2009

just continue increasing the first order bifurcation number in the calculator and you will find the rest of the main bifurcation points until december 21 2012 but remember the new ats theory now contains an infinite number of bifurcation points towards 2012, it's truely imploding now.

regards
    jan

tnx jan
    leuk om nog iemand uit het nedelandstalig europa hier te zien.
    peace

ik neem aan dat jij ook nederlander bent?

gr
    jan

hey jan,
    check your private messages

peace

Default Bifurcation point 15 of the Auric Time Scale, March 20 2009

the next bifurcation point bp15 of the auric time scale will transpire on march 20 2009.

it will be an interesting bifurcation point that coincides with:

- the vernal equinox
    - a resonance of comet hale bopp
    - a resonance with the passing of comet lulin

these are professor dr. sergey smelyakov’s (www.astrotheos.com) predictions for the coming bifurcation point:

so, since a potentially effectual comet hb’s yearly resonant point t4 (march, 20) even coincides with the resonant mayan calendar auric spiral critical epoch mt (march, 20, 2009), and both of them fit a transformation period of the gcc, we may presume that relative to the specified factors of influence the march foci of the comet hb may manifest themselves to a full scope. namely, that a series of very important force-major events pertaining to the comet hb factors of influence can take place in the vicinity of march, 20, 2009, but this time – with a greater orb.

moreover, the climatic effects, most probably, would continue to surprise us with new records, especially when solar activity will start to grow in this cycle, since the situation in this sphere may still be worsening due to the increasing income of the space dust [4, 5] which even esoterically [6, 7] intensifies electromagnetic interactions in earth’s atmosphere thus stimulating natural calamities.

http://www.soulsofdistortion.nl/ats-bp15.html

replenishment:

http://www.soulsofdistortion.nl/download/lulin.pdf

regards
    jan wicherink

Default Comet hale-bopp foci as the resonance points of the chronicle of world disasters

dear friends,

more interesting info from sergey smelyakov...

http://www.mayanmajix.com/hbmc.pdf

here's an additional article concerning comet lulin will energize the foci of hale-bopp.

http://www.mayanmajix.com/lulin.pdf

be well, be love.

david

the comet hale-bopp foci as the resonance points of the chronicle of world disasters
    © sergey smelyakov, january 27, 2009

1. preface

the world evolves in cycles of different length which develop in parallel, and if there is a cycle, there exists a critical point, and if two or more critical points fit the same epoch the respective cycles come to resonance thus causing an intensification of their manifestations.

therefore, if we know some of these cycles, that is their factors of influence and critical points, we may ex-pect that at the epoch of resonance they will manifest themselves to a greater scale.

imagine a “monitor” of world cycles which is provided with the dial plates with critical points and a hand for each cycle. among them, three are important for the current age:

1. the dial plate of the great celestial conjunctions (gcc) has four marks for the epochs of gcc [1].
    now, its hand points to a duo-decade 1998 – 2017 of great transformations.

2. the dial plate of the mayan calendar is provided with both the critical years of the conventional (or har-monic) cycles (baktuns, etc.), and the critical time points of the infinite golden section spiral of time [2].

now, its hand approaches a critical point of this spiral: mt = march 20, 2009.
    besides, from a protracted perspective, among the predicted key points of the current period of bifurcation associated with the mayan calendar the bifurcation interval = 2008 ± 2 was specified [3]; although it includes the point mt, this interval being centred on the year of 2008 is important for understanding of the prolonged world trends. *t4

3. the dial plate of the comet hale-bopp’s (hb) displays the annual dates of hb’s time foci (see appendix 1).

for the moment of hosting of this article the last passed one is t2 (viz. january 3); the forthcoming ones are t3 (march 3), t8 (march 13), and t4 (march 20).

these foci – are not the only points where the events take place, but rather the calendar dates around which the extremal events concentrate, and the orb of this concentration makes about 5 days.

this is a theory, but what the facts tell us?

Default born 3-20 - spring equinox

i get the feeling i'm supposed to do something this coming equinox. i was born 3/20 and after reading david's blog about 3/20/09 as being significant according to phi & the mayan calendar - i've been asking for signs.

the signs are there but no guidance. if anyone has any insight how to tap into this energy/feeling/intuition for clarification (besides meditation) which i do - let me know.

blessings and gratitude to those who read this...

does anyone else know if there were significant happenings on some of the other dates like nov 22 2006, feb 19 2003 etc?

i can't remember exactly where i read this or if it is an accumulation of things i have read but...

march 20 - with the current state of the magnetic field around the earth opening up, it is understood at this moment that a mass of energy will enter the earth not unlike the energy that use to enter the earth around the atlantean times.

this is said to be alot more energy then we are current use to and this energy will shift our consciousness and should manifest itself physically in our current 3d world.

love and light

paul