Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Vibration, Light Waves, and 3D Manifestation

what the freak sam!
    omg, that's awesome....
    reminds me of "avatar" and how the tree roots were making the same patterns as the brain... or what not!
    anyone?
    Remember that no matter how correct information is, at the bottom line it all exists and will exist in all variation and form.

hahaha ya i was perty shocked as well. your right it is like that tree, cept were always plugged in. good movie btw hehe.
    Quote Originally Posted by jeia ra manuk View Post
    what the freak sam!
    omg, that's awesome....
    reminds me of "avatar" and how the tree roots were making the same patterns as the brain... or what not!
    anyone?

i found a link for that "faster then light" article.

http://news.yahoo.com/particles-reco...164441657.html

i feel bad for einstein's theory of a cosmic constant, but atleast physicists are starting to ask "why" or "how" again. we can't find the answer if were not asking the right question.

so please correct me if im wrong, but wasnt the low frequency vibrations mentioned to be the basis or platform for higher frequencies? the reason im asking is because, i had been wondering for a while if our means of astral communication were within this low frequency field. so in example, something like the iron core of earth is like a satelite for our thoughts. the question arose for me when i was trying to figure out what element had pushed elephants and whales to grow to thier massive size. both have amazing senses, and communicate via low frequency sound.

we had been discussing sound and colors in a different thread, and i think this low frequency is our black in spectrum. not only because its the core and dark, but because it would be any conscious thought could access it. black isnt just one color, its every color all mixed up (unbias) and like subconscious since we cant ever see it. white (the sun) being consciousness, visible and observable mentaly and physicaly.

this thought hit me because of this girl that see's music as colors. she says she cant stand alot of bass though, because all she see's is black squares. she describes the higher colors as flowing and vibrant, so i wondered why the bass would be so sharp and intrussive.

anyway, i thought you all might enjoy pondering these thoughts as well haha

you are very perceptive in your understandings!

do remember, my friend, that tis not only the frequencies that plays their role in this, but also the instrument that is picking them up! our receptors are only able to pick up what genetics allows them to pick up. other animals can see and hear much more than us; others less!

the 1st density beings are unaware and thus they feel no separation between them, the source and other things in the universe. hence, the frequencies flow through them naturally without any resistance from the instrument!
    as awareness begins to raise through the 2nd density, through the co-creators, evolution adjusts the needs of the creatures (what they want/need and not want/need to hear or see in order to learn and experience the reality how they want/need to experience it). this only happens on planets/star systems with free will in effect. thus the abundance in variety of 2d species!

love and light,
    ra ma

Quote Originally Posted by sammy View Post
    so please correct me if im wrong, but wasnt the low frequency vibrations mentioned to be the basis or platform for higher frequencies? the reason im asking is because, i had been wondering for a while if our means of astral communication were within this low frequency field. so in example, something like the iron core of earth is like a satelite for our thoughts. the question arose for me when i was trying to figure out what element had pushed elephants and whales to grow to thier massive size. both have amazing senses, and communicate via low frequency sound.

we had been discussing sound and colors in a different thread, and i think this low frequency is our black in spectrum. not only because its the core and dark, but because it would be any conscious thought could access it. black isnt just one color, its every color all mixed up (unbias) and like subconscious since we cant ever see it. white (the sun) being consciousness, visible and observable mentaly and physicaly.

this thought hit me because of this girl that see's music as colors. she says she cant stand alot of bass though, because all she see's is black squares. she describes the higher colors as flowing and vibrant, so i wondered why the bass would be so sharp and intrussive.

anyway, i thought you all might enjoy pondering these thoughts as well haha
    Remember that no matter how correct information is, at the bottom line it all exists and will exist in all variation and form.

Quote Originally Posted by jeia ra manuk View Post
    you are very perceptive in your understandings!

do remember, my friend, that tis not only the frequencies that plays their role in this, but also the instrument that is picking them up! our receptors are only able to pick up what genetics allows them to pick up. other animals can see and hear much more than us; others less!

the 1st density beings are unaware and thus they feel no separation between them, the source and other things in the universe. hence, the frequencies flow through them naturally without any resistance from the instrument!
    as awareness begins to raise through the 2nd density, through the co-creators, evolution adjusts the needs of the creatures (what they want/need and not want/need to hear or see in order to learn and experience the reality how they want/need to experience it). this only happens on planets/star systems with free will in effect. thus the abundance in variety of 2d species!

love and light,
    ra ma
    no seperation would be like a hive mind or colony? these are smaller in comparible sizes of life. more seperation would be bigger like a elephant and whale?

lets just say for a moment that my assumptions are correct and they have been communicating with the earth's core. so this would be total communication but no connection personaly, like they basicly have to ask questions to find the answer and cant visualize it. the hive mind would be total visualization, totaly personal since they are like one but get no responses its just felt. we would be smack in the middle, feeling things (asking questions) with visual responses (mind or sight visual). we feel it and see it.

if this would be taking place, what have they been asking? they say elephants have amazing memory, i wonder if its the same for whales. if they have total communication, they must also know the answers. they just wouldnt be able to tell us or maybe not even care, or not even want too since people keep shooting them.

i've also noticed this spectrum in 3 different platforms on earth. underwater, land, and sky. each have the same levels of life, subteranian to off the ground level. for example the ocean: there is creatures under the sand, creatures on the sand and rocks, then to off the rocks and more in the water, then to out of the water (flying fish, mudskippers, any jumping out of the highest surface). same levels of lifestyles on land, underground, on ground, above ground, off the ground into trees, then out of trees into sky (flying squirrels, flying lizards, or any glider). the skies levels seem to blend through the others. but starts at water level. in the water, on the water, off the water onto the land, off the land and in the trees, off the trees and more in the sky (migratory birds).

i guess i left out our platform haha. ours would be the whole field. what we dont cover in body, we try to cover in mind. we go from the lowest platforms to beyond our highest, and onto another to cover the whole. we are pushed to look further, look further in and further out. perhaps like the double slit experiment (particles lose thier density and act like a wave when not observed), it wants our observance so it can step on the side of existing as memory.

my question is what would this goal be? we have a signature of sorts for what we search for. perhaps it gives this observant existance, as a test to that balances flow. to fullfill its want of existance, and our want of life.

your opinion is very well formulated!
    thank you!

the goal is to experience and through this experience to learn and to come to realization of oneness.

<3
    love and light,
    liz

Default Daily Mail confirms Fossil Record and galactic ray connection.

The Daily Mail confirms the connection between the galactic rays put forth by supernovae and the transitions in the fossil record

A few key quotes:

When supernovae explode, life has prospered. 'The evolution of life mirrors the evolution of the Galaxy,' says Prof Henrik Svensmark of the Technical University of Denmark
    Prof. Henrik Svensmark of the Technical University of Denmark says that when a supernova is close enough to the Solar System, galactic cosmic rays wash over the Earth.

As our sun has 'travelled' through the Milky Way, different star clusters have caused life to blossom - explosions in the Pleiades, for instance, caused diversity in undersea creatures called ammonites, often seen in fossils.

Prof. Svensmark looked back through 500 million years of geological and astronomical data and considered the proximity of the Sun to supernovae as it moves around our Galaxy, the Milky Way
    Comparing this with the geological record, he found that the changing frequency of nearby supernovae seems to have strongly shaped the conditions for life on Earth.

Whenever the Sun and its planets have visited regions of enhanced star formation in the Milky Way Galaxy, where exploding stars are most common, life has prospered.

Prof. Svensmark remarks in the paper, ‘The biosphere seems to contain a reflection of the sky, in that the evolution of life mirrors the evolution of the Galaxy.’
    The question is whether this is specific toward the photon belt often described in new-age scientific discussions or the galactic center. Are we expecting a supernova, or about to ride the tail end of one or already doing so? Does this have anything to do with what we're undergoing now?