Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 12/21/2012..at 11:11 universal time

what a coincidence, clicked on you thread, watched the video and guess what time the video ended, yep 11:11

way cool ashnandoah!

thank you david as well. i have seen 11:11 since around 1986-ish or so, and it was rare for a 7 years cycle, and the last 2 years has been ever increasing again, to almost every day, twice a day sometimes. it is so neat that other people see it too without thinking i'm a whacko for mentioning it, like most people look at me when i talk about it.

i watched the clip and at the point it says something about noticing 11:11 during great times of change... i happen to look at the clock on my pc and see 5:55. sttttrrrrraaaaannnnggggeeeee

thanks lighteye. cool video, now checking out that website.

too many 11:11 stories to recount but yes, i've been 'hounded' by this number for about five years now. i knew there was something to it and this video is the most complete i have ever seen.
    thanks!

Default 11:11 21-12-2012

dear friends,

http://2012rising.com/article/1111-2012

be well, be love.

david

11:11 2012
    11:11 21-12-2012

recently, an old supernatural fringe subject has been gaining renewed interest after certain revelations regarding the link between these two groups of numbers.

the number 11, as well as in it duplicated form, seems to be linked with what is going on in the world today regarding changes and in predicted follow up events.

it transpires that the much-discussed winter solstice of 2012 actually completes at exactly 11:11ut according to our astronomers.

for those who are not familiar with 11:11 as a phenomenon i can only briefly explain. over the last several years, many people in the fringe communities began to be continually bombarded with the number 11 or by 11:11 in their daily lives. mainly on clocks they passed, but also in their general environment. of course, 11 has numerological meanings such as the beginning of new cycles, and increased spiritual and compassionate action in life. as such, there is a great deal of information out there on this topic, more than i can cover here. this time appearing linked to 2012 though has stunned many of those with experiences and some researchers who previously had begun to ignore the phenomenon, like myself.

Default A 11:11 follower as well

11:11 has made its present known in my world as well. i will see 11:11 or 11:22 on the clock, or 1:11 etc. eating out, i will get 47 as my # to be called, or 29 i.e, 2+9=11.

it is funny when and how it appears, i do take notice and observe more. 5:29 is another one i notice often for me.

11:11 to me is a balancer , perhaps balancing the dark and light, good and bad etc.... the balancer

Default 11:11...thanks for the message

hi david and friends,

i started seeing 11:11 all over the place beginning in mid-2006 and then continuing on into early 2007. i kept telling my mom i can't believe how many times a day i see 11:11 or 1:11 on clocks and also on signs or in reading something.....there it is...it was bombarding me everywhere i turned. i couldn't tell anyone else about it anymore because they just gave me the blank stare and looked at me funny with nothing to say......i began to think i should keep it to myself......everyone i asked said it was not happening to them.

after months of this i really started to get a message deep within that there must be some big significance to this happening so many times every day. i finally started to say to myself 'what in the world is going on with this ?'. it was as if i was being tapped on the shoulder by someone or something several times a day.

finally i began praying at night before going to sleep to be enlightened on this......i wanted answers.... and if there was a reason for this happening please let me know. i also felt the big urge to get serious with meditation (i had been slacking on and off with this for some time). suddenly i started to wake up in the the mornings with 'one-liners' in my head like ' 11:11 does mean something important......start researching.....start studying.....find out about the maya calendar info that's out there......and finally one day i got 'you have a mission !'

and i did get going by doing google searches and much to my astonishment found that i was not alone in this number coming up all the time, that many others were experiencing this too, and boy that was shocking and very interesting. almost immediately in searching i repeatedly found references to 'the law of one' and also david wilcox's name. after reading online for a month or so i decided i had to find out more and bought the ra material books and also david's book and began the journey. in the past, other teachings had been great and took me so far, but i was hungry for more......much more.

i was so excited after reading and daily studying all of the ra books and david's book that i could hardly contain myself. i could hardly think about anything else but what i was learning from these books and guess what.....it all resonated deeply within me as truth right off the bat. i continue to study and put into practice the law of one teachings and of course david's book was perfect to read at the same time since it adds great depth and understanding to this whole subject. turns out i was already coming to realize much of the same ideas and beliefs about the nature of our existence and now i was really getting comfortable feeling much more 'at onement' with everything and everyone.
    i'm so grateful for this site and all of you here. i don't post much, but i read all of your insightful and heartfelt messages everyday. i'm learning so much and i feel so connected with all of you. i so appreciate david for bringing the scientific aspect into what's happening now......it all makes sense to me . i love having david's research findings and explanations on the physics, geometry, crop circles, planetary changes, personal experiences and so much more. i like having the hard data and research to put it all together in my mind for a real understanding of a very big subject....... the biggest and most important for us all.
    ....... and to think it started with a couple of numbers constantly coming before me that seemed to say 'hey girl, pay attention....i'm trying to tell you something......go do your homework ! '

love to all of you,
    cheri

its amazing, but for me the number "64" shows up everywhere! i really dont understand the meaning of it.. i se 64 all the time.. wherever i turn..

hi meta

64 are the numbers of hexagrams in i ching, the old oraclebook from china...it also turned up in connection with david swork but i can't remember where and of course

-will you still need me, will you still feed me, when i'm sixty-four (the beatles) <lol>

lil