Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Awakening into 4D

from what i understand about the 4d realm is that it all hinges on one thing: we will become 100 times more empathic and psychic.

this will have a massive chain reaction.

#1 if we are 100 times more empathic, and we do something bad to someone, we will feel that other person's pain as if it was our own. if every time i punched you and i felt the punch in my own cheek then i would be very likely to quit punching people. lol sounds funny but it is a good example of how 100 times more empathy will create 100 times more peace, love and understanding.

#2 if we are 100 times more empathic then we are likely to feel the pain of the earth herself. and we will be much more likely to tread gently on her and not damage her the way we have been. so we will live at one with the earth.

#3 if we are 100 times more psychic we will pick up the signals of the universe itself. and being that the energy of the universe is made of love and is inherently good then we are going to radiate that love outwards 100 times more than we are now.

#4 there are masters of the art of meditation that can live off of light for long periods of time. if they can do this now then when we have 100 times more mental strength we will surely be able to master this art as well, easily. so the need for food will be far less if not null and void. you know, the whole mind over matter thing.

i have heard that we will have more of a light body. this sounds awesome. and it makes sense. if we are moving to a place of less density then you would think that our bodies will be less dense as well. meaning all sparkly, shiny, and light.

ooooo... i can't wait. :d
    Last edited by FooSnik; 04-12-2009 at 08:33 PM.
    "When you look into the eyes of another, any other, and you see your own soul looking back at you, then you will know that you have reached another level of consciousness." -Brian Weiss

thanks for all the responses. i am so grateful to have found this website. it is soul healing and very informative. i wish more people are open to my thoughts about 2012 and beyond but this is the only place i can discuss it openly without having someone criticise or make fun of it.

i think they get caught with the fear factor related to the inconveniences which we will experience. i live in the middle east (third world country) and around here no one around me is really prepared for any of the 2012 stuff, instead it is considered foolishness. it is unfortunate of course that ignorance rules in this part of the world which is making me think that maybe the inconveniences of earth will mostly hit areas where people are ignorant (which are the third world countries). and when i say inconveniences i mean earthquakes and floods and so on. maybe i should go back to canada while i can. people there seem more open to me when i talk about metaphysical issues.

desertrose

Quote Originally Posted by desertrose View Post
    thanks for all the responses. i am so grateful to have found this website. it is soul healing and very informative. i wish more people are open to my thoughts about 2012 and beyond but this is the only place i can discuss it openly without having someone criticise or make fun of it.

i think they get caught with the fear factor related to the inconveniences which we will experience. i live in the middle east (third world country) and around here no one around me is really prepared for any of the 2012 stuff, instead it is considered foolishness. it is unfortunate of course that ignorance rules in this part of the world which is making me think that maybe the inconveniences of earth will mostly hit areas where people are ignorant (which are the third world countries). and when i say inconveniences i mean earthquakes and floods and so on. maybe i should go back to canada while i can. people there seem more open to me when i talk about metaphysical issues.
    isn't it funny(not in a haha kind of way) how the less 'civilized' places have the least worries over such matters? it makes me wonder about the reasons for that. much ado? can it be that the more education we recieve on these issues will make no difference in our 'ascention'?

it seems the important thing is to keep our own spirits up and do our part to keep the spirits up of the people around us.

still, i do love the hunt for information.

it is unfortunate of course that ignorance rules in this part of the world which is making me think that maybe the inconveniences of earth will mostly hit areas where people are ignorant
    when you are ignorant you take things at face value and get on with life when you are arrogant you think you know every thing when in reality you know nothing besides some things are better known .

@foosnik

i have heard that we will have more of a light body. this sounds awesome. and it makes sense. if we are moving to a place of less density then you would think that our bodies will be less dense as well. meaning all sparkly, shiny, and light.
    what if you already have that light body? but your still running the program to see it as matter? when meditating i can see this world this matter al the objects, as if they are existing out of light en schadow particles. between everything there are tiny silver lines on wich little silverlight bulbs move. everything is connected, heaven is on earth, but most of us still running the program to see it as matter. think about the movie the matrix, as neo starts to believe in the matrix he is able to see trough it, and the end of the third movie it seems he doesnt need technology anymore, he has become one with the matrix. he doesnt sees as programmed anymore he has become the program. use the law of of oneness, see the whole thing=become the whole thing=become one again.

@all

people who read the divine cosmos books maybe noticed the part about zykorev. adding energy can reduce mass. this is also true with your fysical body. so this body you are in now can indeed become less dense. imagine you find a way to take energy straight out of the earths elektromagneticfield with your aura. or even better, imagine a world full of love which is also a sort of energy, and we would (possibly)have the required energy. anyone familiar with the celestine vision?

becoming one to me also means become one with your body. your body seems to be solid matter but in reality no such thing exists. in reality your body is made up out of elementary particles wich move around in high speed. they create the illusion of solid matter, but science has proved more than 90% of our body is emptyness. so in essence our body is already a swarm of quarks, the hindoes called them the paramanus, which means something as tiny light parts.

many of you know they have an energy field but they cant see it. imagine one day you can see the energyfield. what then is really changed? reality? i dont think so.reality is always reality the problem was you could only see part of it. what has really changed is you, you have become one again. it is gonna be the same when you enter 4d; you will not lose your bodies and die, you will become something totally new, a step forward in evolution of human kind, a new human being. like the old cultures refer to the cocooning proces of the butterfly. that's how i see it. so there is no need to be afraid. that's not the purpose of ra's material. you can die and be reborn in this body, thats a kind of metafysical death, but it's a spiritual rebirth.

blessings, ld.
    Fear is the mindkiller.

http://atlantis2012.eu/forum/

Quote Originally Posted by lorddragon View Post
    it is gonna be the same when you enter 4d; you will not lose your bodies and die, you will become something totally new, a step forward in evolution of human kind, a new human being. like the old cultures refer to the cocooning proces of the butterfly. that's how i see it. so there is no need to be afraid. that's not the purpose of ra's material. you can die and be reborn in this body, thats a kind of metafysical death, but it's a spiritual rebirth.
    once again very wise words
    and youre right its not a matter of dying on a physical level. its more of a... upgrade. were going to evolve consciously and that means were going to learn how to put the information given to us to effect.
    like riding a bike... some people can just hop on and do it - they will instantly know how to use the information.
    then theres those who get on but it takes practice before they master it - these are the people who will most likely look the same for quite some time, because they wont understand how to move matter, or that matter makes up our body and that we have the control to change it.

when we download the new information were going to see our bodies in a different way and how we run them, and were going to essentially transform how we work into a better product. human version 2.0 (i say 2.0 cause right now im under the impression we are in our first human body...kind of like the rough draft)

so were going to restructure our bodies, and tell them to get rid of the unnecessary parts, and to modify other parts to function at a higher more organized level. so who knows we might get rid of the kidneys because we wont need them anymore. we might advance the heart to work in a different way, that it does not tire out as we grow older as it does here in 3d.
    Tainting the world one day at a time since 1977.

Synchronicity? My initials are CD. Divine Cosmos is DC. Does that mean Im backwards compatible? ROFL

"...For I believe in something deeper than the physics that we share...and I will strive with all my power, to reach the 8th & final square."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPy9pfE7VGk

Quote Originally Posted by lorddragon View Post
    @foosnik

what if you already have that light body? but your still running the program to see it as matter? when meditating i can see this world this matter al the objects, as if they are existing out of light en schadow particles. between everything there are tiny silver lines on wich little silverlight bulbs move. everything is connected, heaven is on earth, but most of us still running the program to see it as matter. think about the movie the matrix, as neo starts to believe in the matrix he is able to see trough it, and the end of the third movie it seems he doesnt need technology anymore, he has become one with the matrix. he doesnt sees as programmed anymore he has become the program. use the law of of oneness, see the whole thing=become the whole thing=become one again.

@all

people who read the divine cosmos books maybe noticed the part about zykorev. adding energy can reduce mass. this is also true with your fysical body. so this body you are in now can indeed become less dense. imagine you find a way to take energy straight out of the earths elektromagneticfield with your aura. or even better, imagine a world full of love which is also a sort of energy, and we would (possibly)have the required energy. anyone familiar with the celestine vision?

becoming one to me also means become one with your body. your body seems to be solid matter but in reality no such thing exists. in reality your body is made up out of elementary particles wich move around in high speed. they create the illusion of solid matter, but science has proved more than 90% of our body is emptyness. so in essence our body is already a swarm of quarks, the hindoes called them the paramanus, which means something as tiny light parts.

many of you know they have an energy field but they cant see it. imagine one day you can see the energyfield. what then is really changed? reality? i dont think so.reality is always reality the problem was you could only see part of it. what has really changed is you, you have become one again. it is gonna be the same when you enter 4d; you will not lose your bodies and die, you will become something totally new, a step forward in evolution of human kind, a new human being. like the old cultures refer to the cocooning proces of the butterfly. that's how i see it. so there is no need to be afraid. that's not the purpose of ra's material. you can die and be reborn in this body, thats a kind of metafysical death, but it's a spiritual rebirth.

blessings, ld.
    yes i agree lord dragon. but the thing with me is that i have entered a "realism" stage. i know that anything is possible. and, if we remove all doubt from our minds, we could start flying around like superman. but realistically, do you think that is actually going to happen? there are monks who spend their whole lives meditating in order to be able to levitate. and a small amount of levitating has been accomplished, i think. but i am not being negative when i say that nobody is gonna start flying around here anytime soon. yes, everything is made of light, right now, even our bodies. but when i get up too fast and hit my head on that bar above my seat on the train, that bar that is made of light feels awfully damn hard. lol

i think the key words are patience and timing. we aren't meant to be flying or have a light body until the time is right.

all in balance. a little bit of dreaming and a little bit of realism. go too extreme in either territory and we start to lose touch.
    "When you look into the eyes of another, any other, and you see your own soul looking back at you, then you will know that you have reached another level of consciousness." -Brian Weiss

Default Where in the Law of one does Ra say we can levitate/teleport etc???

i know how crazy that sounds thats why im looking for the specific description of 4d life from ra... theres nothing in the harvest or densities chapters..

@strider

could it be possible ra does'nt want to spoil the fun? i mean he leaves us our own path so that we may discover this ourselves. the words " less dense" give us a clue. maybe that's why people start thinking about telepatics and levitation, etc.

next to ra's knowledge there are other wise scripts. like the tale of carlos castaneda and don juan. the way of the warrior. there is also the nagual, the active part of infinity, wich we are part of. as you read the books you wil see that don juan, also tries to say things in an indirect way, he even sometimes makes jokes about it what brings carlos in complete chaos. but don juan clearly want's his pupil to discover things himself, to make his own decisions etc. i believe ra is also doing it this way.

if you think out of free wil, this also means freedom of choice. so they have to make sure we make use of it and choose ourselves.

blessings, ld.
    Fear is the mindkiller.

http://atlantis2012.eu/forum/

hi everyone,

after earth ascends, i wonder if those who donít ascend with earth and have to repeat 3d on another planet, would they have to wait for their planet to ascend to 4d before they can too? or would they be able to (based on their spiritual growth) ascend to 4d when they are ready without having to wait for their planet to.

does anyone know if people on earth ascended to 4d before? i donít mean those who came down to earth from a higher dimension to help us and then went back to their own dimension when they completed their work on earth. but rather actual people who lived out their 3d experiences and became ready for 4d.

desertrose