Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 125

Thread: Awakening into 4D

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Santa Cruz, California
    Posts
    706

    Default

    ...it's worth noting that it is very difficult if not impossible to sustain an astral projection because of the lack of sufficient energy - which can be related to the idea that our 3rd density bodies can not withstand a full influx of 4th density energies...
    thanks for offering some food for thought.
    part of this mentioning reminds me of sustaining a balance of "love/light" in progressing toward expanding awareness of the "astral plane."
    another part of this mentioning reminds me of how "a tantric practice" of some sort or another can "crank up the voltage" in some way or another, though there seems some issue related to the infringement of free will that ra mentions along in relation to this.

    i think part of the issue related to tantra in regards to free-will infringement seems the idea of expanding one's awareness of self. that a low consciousness self may as more greatly veiled extent interpret themself as a physical complex alone and make choices so. a less veiled person may interpret their sense of self as that of more that that and so may make choices that more greately benefit a greater whole as trade off to say the gratification of more "lower consciousness self centered" choices.

    the idea of expanding awareness by way of tantric practice may relate to where one spends their time, in the physical or astral plane, and how that time spent alter one's perception of reality. as one spends more time astrally, they may become alienated with the consensus reality that many around them are living within, they may become estranged somehow in ways that essentially limit their freewill choices compared to those around them.

    in simpler terms, if all the choices available where balanced between "service to self, and service to others", than when one polarizes to "service to others" they may become limited to only half the total choices available: those of "service to others." so a veiled individual may by contrast have more "freewill" choices available those of both service to self and others. in this way, the freewill infringement issue may relate to an individual's choice of polarization with a twist related to their degree of veiling.


    soup

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Santa Cruz, California
    Posts
    706

    Default

    ...or maybe our current familiarization with the time/space dreamscape arena will allow us to transcend these limitations from the outset?..
    the image that strikes me here is that of cleansing - that by washing our hands maybe we can better enjoy a life that is to a lesser degree toxic than otherwise; that by the act of washing "we are allowed to transcend our limitations."

    so some effort to cleanse ourselves is an act of transcension, as if cleanliness is next to godliness...


    soup

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    SCV, CA
    Posts
    373

    Default

    i am interested in the statement that it takes alot of energy to manifest an astral projection. what, if there could be an average placed, would the definition of length for this time period be? one minute? five minutes? ten?
    i know those with more practice would be able to last longer, so im just inquiring to an averaged out number for the normal average joe

    second... in regards to "what dreams may come" theres a video of that sequence previously mentioned. you can see here:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tesh2mgbnje

    now looking at that, how accurate would you say thats a depiction of what we know 4d to become? theres much we dont know, but for what we do... such as the ability to levitate (ie fly)... seeing the mermaid means that we could be that, right? or is it a matter of we are still tied to our 4d density bodies, so theres some limitations imposed?

    i do see theres no point in electronics. who needs movies when you can live them? but heres the question, since everything is free will - how do you have a movie that you want to be real, versus you controlling everything you see? real as in, if theres other characters in your movie, youd want them to be free-thinking as well, right?
    Tainting the world one day at a time since 1977.

    Synchronicity? My initials are CD. Divine Cosmos is DC. Does that mean Im backwards compatible? ROFL

    "...For I believe in something deeper than the physics that we share...and I will strive with all my power, to reach the 8th & final square."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPy9pfE7VGk

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    On a lovely little farm in Utah
    Posts
    9

    Default

    originally posted by chris hamilton
    quote: "... and, what with 4d some 4 million (?correct me if i'm wrong) years long, we would have alot of time to perfect the density of love."
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    so if 4d experience lasts 4 million years - do we stay in the same light body for all that time, or is like here where we live a certain amount of time, then die, then reincarnate? if we do die, doesn't anybody have any idea what that death may be like? would it be subject to pain or suffering, or would it just be a quick change? i think it would be fun to be able to put on a 'skin suit' (body) and experience things for the sheer joy of it. like make myself a perfect looking outfit with no stretch marks from bearing children. (haha). i wonder if that could be done.

    secondly, am i understanding 4d correctly - we won't have the 'crud' that we do here in 3d. we don't have to worry about murder, rape, suicides, sickness and disease, depression, war and agression, deceit, jealousy and all other things like that which cause so much disharmony, misery and sadness? will we live lives of bliss? still new at this - thanks for your insights! ~ kristy

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    Posts
    191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aqcheryl View Post
    i am interested in the statement that it takes alot of energy to manifest an astral projection. what, if there could be an average placed, would the definition of length for this time period be? one minute? five minutes? ten?
    i know those with more practice would be able to last longer, so im just inquiring to an averaged out number for the normal average joe
    i'm unsure if we could even put a time down to the length of the period. it's been said that our dreams only last for a few seconds, but we live them for a lot longer then that. it's like or minds move out of our time restricted minds and into the reality of non-linear time. my father-in-law had an out-of-body experience a while back, his first ever. he said it didn't last very long, only long enough to float around his room for a little while before getting bumped in his physical body, so he got dragged back to this time-reality. i've never had an astral experience myself (or at least not one i could control), only "very real feeling dreams", so i can't really say for sure how long they may last.


    Quote Originally Posted by sheluvsheiner View Post
    secondly, am i understanding 4d correctly - we won't have the 'crud' that we do here in 3d. we don't have to worry about murder, rape, suicides, sickness and disease, depression, war and agression, deceit, jealousy and all other things like that which cause so much disharmony, misery and sadness? will we live lives of bliss? still new at this - thanks for your insights! ~ kristy
    from my understanding, the 4th density has a set of rules and laws just like this density does, but it is not totally clear what all those rules are. only approximate idea's of what it will be like. here is a quote from david's version on the law of one (section three):

    b. what is the 4th density like?

    ra: there are no appropriate words. we can only say what it is not and approximate what it is. beyond 4th density our ability to describe the density grows more limited until we become without words. (b4, s82, 71)

    1. it uses a type of bipedal body which is much denser in consciousness and more full of life. it does not use your heavy chemical vehicles or body. (b1, s16, 157)

    2. 4th density is not of words, unless chosen. one is aware of the thoughts and vibrations of otherselves.

    3. it is a plane of compassion and understanding of the sorrows of 3rd density.

    4. it is a plane striving towards wisdom or light.

    5. it is a plane wherein individual differences are pronounced although automatically harmonized by group consensus. (b1, s16, 157)

    6. there is no disharmony within the self or within other peoples. it is not within the limits of possibility to cause disharmony in any way. (b1, s16, 157)

    7. when sickness is present, it is easily healed. (b1, s16, 157)

    ra: the 4th density is one of revealed information. selves are not hidden to self or other*selves. the imbalances or distortions which are of a destructive nature show in mote obvious ways, the body acting as a machine resource for self revelation [recall that acim calls the body a learning device for the mind].

    illnesses such as cancer are very amenable to self-healing once the mechanism of the destructive influence has been grasped by the individual. (b2, s40, 82)

    ra: the 4th density abounds in compassion. this compassion is folly when seen through the eyes of wisdom. it is the salvation of 3rd density but creates a mismatch in the ultimate balance of the entity. (b2, s42, 95)
    It all comes down to a choice of emotion, Love or Fear.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    SCV, CA
    Posts
    373

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by purple dragon View Post
    i'm unsure if we could even put a time down to the length of the period. it's been said that our dreams only last for a few seconds, but we live them for a lot longer then that.
    i ask because i was thinking it could help at some point to decipher if what we are seeing is truly astral projection, or a very overactive visionary experience (ie imagination :d)
    now thats boggling the mind... living dreams longer than they actually are...because ive had some long dreams lol
    Tainting the world one day at a time since 1977.

    Synchronicity? My initials are CD. Divine Cosmos is DC. Does that mean Im backwards compatible? ROFL

    "...For I believe in something deeper than the physics that we share...and I will strive with all my power, to reach the 8th & final square."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPy9pfE7VGk

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    On a lovely little farm in Utah
    Posts
    9

    Default

    but if there is no disharmony of any kind possible in 4-d...i wonder what would cause disease of any kind? isn't disease a disharmony within the body - "dis-ease". also if our bodies are more dense with light, it seems strange that we could get diseases. i hope this wouldn't include depression.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    Posts
    191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aqcheryl View Post
    i ask because i was thinking it could help at some point to decipher if what we are seeing is truly astral projection, or a very overactive visionary experience (ie imagination :d)
    now thats boggling the mind... living dreams longer than they actually are...because ive had some long dreams lol
    and some will argue that they are the same thing, and our imagination is actually just looking through our 3rd eye which can take us anywhere at anytime. to think when we move to the 4th this will probably be more the reality and our reality know will seem to be fiction. lol!
    It all comes down to a choice of emotion, Love or Fear.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    SCV, CA
    Posts
    373

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sheluvsheiner View Post
    but if there is no disharmony of any kind possible in 4-d...i wonder what would cause disease of any kind? isn't disease a disharmony within the body - "dis-ease". also if our bodies are more dense with light, it seems strange that we could get diseases. i hope this wouldn't include depression.
    maybe because what we think manifests, and so if we allow ourselves to think negative thoughts... its just a sped up version of here. we create our disharmony and it takes time but it manifests - over there its sped up... we create disharmony and it immediately and 100% manifests.

    but then if we shed those negative thoughts we heal instantly as well.

    talk about taking a sick day from work lol

    Quote Originally Posted by purple dragon
    and some will argue that they are the same thing, and our imagination is actually just looking through our 3rd eye which can take us anywhere at anytime. to think when we move to the 4th this will probably be more the reality and our reality know will seem to be fiction. lol!
    they could but theres still a bit of a difference. yes we create our own reality right - but we still have limitations even there. because of free will. so for example an actual astral projection you perhaps meet someone on that plane who of their own volition comes to speak with you...

    versus imagination...any person who visits you is really you and youre controlling whats coming out of their mouth lol
    Tainting the world one day at a time since 1977.

    Synchronicity? My initials are CD. Divine Cosmos is DC. Does that mean Im backwards compatible? ROFL

    "...For I believe in something deeper than the physics that we share...and I will strive with all my power, to reach the 8th & final square."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPy9pfE7VGk

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pa., U.S.A.
    Posts
    229

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sheluvsheiner View Post
    originally posted by chris hamilton
    quote: "... and, what with 4d some 4 million (?correct me if i'm wrong) years long, we would have alot of time to perfect the density of love."
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    so if 4d experience lasts 4 million years - do we stay in the same light body for all that time, or is like here where we live a certain amount of time, then die, then reincarnate? if we do die, doesn't anybody have any idea what that death may be like? would it be subject to pain or suffering, or would it just be a quick change? i think it would be fun to be able to put on a 'skin suit' (body) and experience things for the sheer joy of it. like make myself a perfect looking outfit with no stretch marks from bearing children. (haha). i wonder if that could be done.
    i can't imagine people of a "higher d" being so fickle, prefering the appearences people in "3d" find attractive. if it's more about the mind, it's understandable that the mind moves past that. just as it was meant to..

    i would find it incredibly boring if everyone was strikingly beautiful. i want to see some differences. i like lines that have formed on an old person's face, depending on their original features and the emotions that dominated their lifetime, i find that fascinating.


    also, as far as reading people's thoughts while here in "3d", it goes against the laws set in place, and i don't even believe this is possible in "4d" unless invited. but i do believe we'll be able to talk to each other, send our thoughts to each other without words. this is something i dream about all the time. in real life, my children have always been able to say things that were in my head, before i said them, and if i needed something, before i asked for it, they would run and get it(this is not an uncommon occurance for mothers and children). the thoughts that were readable were thoughts that i had planned on saying or doing. never thoughts that i would keep to myself.
    Last edited by mmariebored; 04-07-2009 at 07:02 AM.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •