Thread: Logos?

Default Logos?

forgive the perhaps stupid question, but i am reading through loo material, book 2, and am a bit confused exactly what logos is/means. could someone maybe explain this a bit, as it seems it is important for me to grasp to continue reading and fully understanding. currently i am understanding it as basically, another word for love?

in a way, yes.

according to the law of one, yes, the logos is love, and love is everything. it is the guiding principle of the infinity that we exist in. however later in the sessions they refer to logos as the center of our galaxy i think which creates the learning lessons that we have in the densities that we progress through. the sun is a sub-logos, and each of us are sub-sub logos.

session 19:

ra: i am ra. we go back to previous information. consider and remember the discussion of the logos. with the primal distortion of free will, each galaxy developed its own logos. this logos has complete free will in determining the paths of intelligent energy which promote the lessons of each of the densities given the conditions of the planetary spheres and the sun bodies.

the law of one refers to logos a lot actually and over time they slowly get deeper into what it actually is and what it does.

it might be helpful to go to this link: http://www.lawofone.info/?ss=1

once you go there, go to the 'search' button and type in 'logos' and you will get all the times they refer to logos - that might paint a broader view on the concept.

that clears things up. thats basically what i came to, just hearing it in different words helps. thankyou for the replys.

in my comparison view of "ra language" to common language, logos is the concept of gravity. each galaxy has a center of gravity, as does each solar system, as does each planet, as does each person, as does each molecule.

gravity the force that pushes us together, much like love.

yes apophis,
    nice observation!

gravity keeps us from colliding with one another... it is the force that enables the separation experience.

the logoi would be the galactic creators, the first sub-logoi are the stars and the sub-sub logoi are whatever the particular logoi and sub-logoi decide to focus the creational force onto.

the road back to the origin, to the center of creation will take us through the end of our solar system when the sun will grow to swallow us all, then the end of our particular galaxy and so on!

love and light,
    ra ma

ps: on the side note for apophis, see how similar it is to the central contractions of creation? contract: shrink, expand! all the way back to the big bang!
    Remember that no matter how correct information is, at the bottom line it all exists and will exist in all variation and form.

lo·gos [loh-gos, -gohs, log-os]
    noun
    1.(often initial capital letter) philosophy. the rational principle that governs and develops the universe.
    2.theology. the divine word or reason incarnate in jesus christ. john 1:1–14.

i took the word in a very literal sense. logos is related to the word logic, and logical. a logos while defined in 1 as above is separate from any kind of being that does not have to be the case. for example we can use the analogy of the computer programmer who designs the computer's logic. the programmer decides at the outset what is possible, what is probably, what inputs result in what outputs, what the operation parameters are, etc. in this way the programmer acts a logos. from my reading of the loo the word logos is used to refer both to the universal creative designer and the galactic level designer. while sub-logos refers to the stars and sub-sub-logos refers to the both people and planets.

Quote Originally Posted by jeia ra manuk View Post
    ps: on the side note for apophis, see how similar it is to the central contractions of creation? contract: shrink, expand! all the way back to the big bang!
    yes this is becoming increasingly clearer!

much love
    apophis