Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: how does polarization work?

Default how does polarization work?

i just finished reading the law of one study guide and one concept i didn't really understand what is polarization and how does that help you to become "harvestable"? does it mean that when on a path of service to others if we have negative experiences that this would cause more of a psychological swing towards being inspired to do things more positively and this causes more evolution? maybe i missed the explanation of what this polarizationj means in the study guide. if so, if someone knows where i should look i'd appreciate being pointed in the right direction.

it means service to self or service to others just a choice really in ones life time, being harvestable suggests life after death as none escape death so if some one is sufficiently polarized at death you can be harvested from either path.

hello dearest,

well you couldn't possible have missed everything about polarization because it is almost on every page of the guide. i do understand that there are some things that are more complicated for you than others. i would recommend you look over the guide once more, just to better your understanding of all the concepts! polarization, in simple terms:
    unpolarized person (i call neutral) is someone that lives only to survive, he never gives much thought to himself or to others. these people do not have strong opinions and usually withdraw themselves from talking about spirituality. this person is 50% service to self and 50% service to others. he has not yet crossed the line into either territories and thus needs many more life lessons and life times to learn the lessons. he is not harvest-able.
    a positively charged person is a person that is at least 51% service to others. a person that does kindness expecting nothing in return.
    a negatively charged person is a person that is at least 95% service to self. everything this person does is to make sure it benefits him and his survival rather than others. these people are usually very well kept, healthy, strong, etc.
    so ask about anything else you'd like me to make clearer for you!

and to our other friend,
    yes, i agree with you but once you are harvest-able and ready to ascend you die and are reborn spontaneously and you remember it! you penetrate through the time/space continuum and turn your reality inside out. now time/space is where you can do all those things you could not do before and bring them over to space/time. but anyways, it's nothing like our conventional view of death and or dying. so lets not make things gloomy!

love and light,
    ra ma

p.s: the ascension process is suppose to be very pleasant! i know because i went through it. although i don't quite remember it, i do know that many others would agree that it produces the most amazing ecstasy both mental and physical!
    Remember that no matter how correct information is, at the bottom line it all exists and will exist in all variation and form.

thanks for the responses. yes they did talk about polarization throughout the whole guide; however, i did not see where they initially defined it. so thank you for defining it for me.

i was interested, ra ma, in hearing what life is like after ascension since you have experienced it.

the thing is, my love, is that like with anything that has to do with your souls past, certain things trigger the memories. before i came to this forum i was walking in a thick fog not knowing who i really am. the further you can go back in your past lives the better the chance is you will remember the time you were of different density. my time here on earth began long ago at the time of the fall of atlantis. only those that were there with me then, and over all the memories from that life time, will trigger the final pieces of the puzzle to fall into place. i remember the feeling of knowing everything that is beyond the 3rd density, but tis only a feeling. i don't count myself better or smarter than anyone here but i know i can help and aid during the harvest because this was my main reason for coming here. i will travel with all of you through the 4th and 5th density once more, because both me and my counterpart of the 6th density incarnated on earth. this means we will have to go through it again and can't simply return into 6th density where we are a whole. this is because we are not in-tuned anymore.
    that is all i can say. i remember being a part of the sub-logos which is our sun, but this is neither in the past nor the future.

love and light and love,
    ra ma

p.s: with the completion of my mission i hope to remember more.
    Remember that no matter how correct information is, at the bottom line it all exists and will exist in all variation and form.

from my understanding, it's about forming enough cohesive psychic energy ("indigo ray") to connect with higher dimensions (or what ra describes as "intelligent infinity). an unfocused and wavering consciousness will not be capable of reaching those frequency bands, and as consciousness informs actions and vice versa, actions of unfocused intent or focused towards base desires, power trips, etc. won't be conducive to generating positive momentum. harvestibility, though i can only come close to it's definition, is basically an individuals "grade" so to speak, determined by ones ability to interact with higher dimensions and to express/realize love/light in an open and dedicated way.
    and yeah, an individual who's leaning more towards the service to others path has a greater tendency to make "lemons out of lemonade" so to speak and most importantly, to share their insights in a loving and non-judgmental way.
    hope that answers your questions

Quote Originally Posted by jeia ra manuk View Post
    hello dearest,

well you couldn't possible have missed everything about polarization because it is almost on every page of the guide. i do understand that there are some things that are more complicated for you than others. i would recommend you look over the guide once more, just to better your understanding of all the concepts! polarization, in simple terms:
    unpolarized person (i call neutral) is someone that lives only to survive, he never gives much thought to himself or to others. these people do not have strong opinions and usually withdraw themselves from talking about spirituality. this person is 50% service to self and 50% service to others. he has not yet crossed the line into either territories and thus needs many more life lessons and life times to learn the lessons. he is not harvest-able.
    a positively charged person is a person that is at least 51% service to others. a person that does kindness expecting nothing in return.
    a negatively charged person is a person that is at least 95% service to self. everything this person does is to make sure it benefits him and his survival rather than others. these people are usually very well kept, healthy, strong, etc.
    so ask about anything else you'd like me to make clearer for you!

and to our other friend,
    yes, i agree with you but once you are harvest-able and ready to ascend you die and are reborn spontaneously and you remember it! you penetrate through the time/space continuum and turn your reality inside out. now time/space is where you can do all those things you could not do before and bring them over to space/time. but anyways, it's nothing like our conventional view of death and or dying. so lets not make things gloomy!

love and light,
    ra ma

p.s: the ascension process is suppose to be very pleasant! i know because i went through it. although i don't quite remember it, i do know that many others would agree that it produces the most amazing ecstasy both mental and physical!
    thank you very much for illuminating this issue. i've been very confused about this question and have found your response quite helpful.

but a further question:

does the service-to-others include serving your family? i remember reading in ra material that avoiding having children is a clear sign of selfish-ness because when you bring a child into this world, you implicitly aknowledge that you're going to serve him/her. so my guess that serving family members are a kind of service-to-others polarization.

your input is greatly appreciated.

regards,

Quote Originally Posted by truth-seeker View Post
    thank you very much for illuminating this issue. i've been very confused about this question and have found your response quite helpful.

but a further question:

does the service-to-others include serving your family? i remember reading in ra material that avoiding having children is a clear sign of selfish-ness because when you bring a child into this world, you implicitly aknowledge that you're going to serve him/her. so my guess that serving family members are a kind of service-to-others polarization.

your input is greatly appreciated.

regards,
    no problem, love, i am so very happy to be helpful!
    indeed, having a family is service to others. except of course for those, that have a family but could care less. as it goes for the love that is generated in the family unit it sure aids in becoming more positively polarized.
    ra did not mention this because it is rather basic knowledge at 6th density and the right questions did not come up:
    to be able to judge over our actions we must see where our awareness out grows those below us in density. for us, let's look at animals. they have very strong maternal instinct but they do not have the awareness we have regarding our offspring. some stay with there children longer than others but the main point is to get them ready for the world, to teach them the basic skills of survivor and then, they are on their way. there is no long term attachment here. certain things in the animal kingdom really scare me, like when i hear that certain male animals eat their offspring. to my awareness this is scary, mad, evil! but when i look at them and remember the level they are at, i can calm down. can you see what i am talking about?
    no one is smarter and no one is better or higher it is all about the awareness level and with this level come morals and such alike concepts. many animals which we keep as pets are learning about long term attachment to their children, through us. they also learn about friendship with different species. like when cats are totally fine living with birds and so on. back to children. lets use the cat once more. so you have a cat and your cat had kitties. you decide to keep one kitty. now the mother cat gets to live with the child much longer than out in the wild. bam, rise in awareness.
    for me, this is the first life time here on earth where i have a child. i knew i was going to have one almost instantly when i met my soul mate. we've been together for many centuries but never with a child. i can say for sure, that i was more selfish in the past. not really because i wanted everything to myself and for myself but because i didn't have any other output. the spiritual growth that i have experienced since the birth of my son has been incredible! i am not even going to go into the birth process itself, ha, cus it would take along time to transcribe. mammals have a deeper connection with their offspring, because during the birthing process they rip through the aura of their mother taking many of its attributes. sorry i kind of went on and on and on! =]

much love and light,
    ra ma

polarization for me is being conscious of my actions. constantly think of the consequences of your actions. will flushing the toilet wake my wife? will she find it unpleasant if i fart right now? i could walk out of the room, but can i be bothered? :d

polarization is simply a term used to describe the process of spiritual growth. as we move through the illusion we are faced with choices. as you make these choices you are either compounding the illusion (sts/negative) or reducing the illusion (sto/positive). polarization describes the energetic potential created by choice. as you chose to serve others your energy begins to crystalize and reduces your distortion on the pure essence of the creator that is everything. polarization is linked with harvistability due to the fact that you must reach a predetermined energetic level before being able to sustain/accept a higher density of light/love. we do this through choice.

a small note on the above discussion about sto. sts vs. sto is a limited view point. there is only service. all of creation is designed to serve. what makes a choice in this density, as well as 4th and 5th, sto is the viewpoint of the entity making the choice. having children is a service, control and manipulation is a service. we are all one, our perspective on the illusion is what really matters. unconditional love is the heart of the matter at this time (pun intended lol) due to the instreamings of 4d light/love present in our region of creation.

all is well.