Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ascension check list!

Oops I forgot one more very important one often confused with compassion but is different although both come from love!
    - GENEROSITY! Give and infuse your energy into someone or somthing or mabey your environment, selfless and with no expectation of a return favor extend your love for everyone!

Have a wonderful day everyone

Extremely informative and all around a GREAT documentary covering 2012 and a lot of its aspects!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlfYH...e_gdata_player
    Please Watch everyone!

(Note from Mod BBB: This video is something special. It features learned commentators covering numerous angles --
    yet to my untrained mind the fragmented pieces all come snuggling together like a gigantic puzzle. The video is close
    to an hour thirty minutes in length. I am frankly amazed at the expert job of editing that organized so many parts into a coherent whole. So, save yourself hundreds/thousands of hours in trying to cover/uncover the same ground on your own!!! Now I'm not claiming all will agree with every detail, etc. but even with one's shoes on the wrong feet you can still get around town pretty good. BBB)
    Last edited by billybobbutterball; 12-08-2012 at 06:49 PM.

Came across quite a beautiful and inspirational song that is very relative to everyone especially in the current times!
    Relax, listen and enjoy

Shawn Gallaway - I Choose Love
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wPhi...e_gdata_player

Lots of love as always

Also I'd like to add, for some people this "shift" has been blissful for others it's been terrible hard and rough and I would just like to remind people a lot of cleansing and releasing of the old has been and is and will continue to be taking place for all of us! Some greater then others but I would like to give you a comparison to ponder, it is almost like having a really sore throught [throat-moderator] and cough and It hurts and hurts and you have to cough and hack and battle through the discomfort and pain IN ORDER to cleanse it and heal your throat! So my friends who are struggling at this time please think of it as that, and always be positive and refer above on how to do so but remember the storm before the clear skies, know the light at the end of the dark tunnel. All is well and is happening as it is suppose to for each of our own development! A glorious unimaginable future lies ahead for all who want to part take in it! It is yours to create and you are doing so my friends
    Much love and peace and happiness to you all! Hold the light!! One small candle can brighter a room of darkness!
    Beautiful wishes you way!

This would be a very good time for everyone to re-read the points by everyone on this thread to help with your ascension process!! Like one of the Moderators said! "Rome Didn't Fall In One Day" so keep on your path my friends and look inside not outwards! As Buddha once said "what we think we become"

Lots of Love & Peace to you all <3
    Love always, Dylan

Love this topic!!!!

I think the main thing is to remain NEUTRAL! Our Neutral center is between/ middle of, between the Heart Chakra & Solar Plexus.
    For me it appears that people's energies have been amplified, and everyone are 'confused' even when they don't think they are, its more on the etheric level, but I'm still a new-bee to this, so my explanations are more trying to describe what I'm feeling in words.

People are mentioning that there is Victory, we are in 5D now, but for some reason, its more dense for me, than it was before the December 21st shift, and not sure.......

2.3 leagues S.E. of infamous Denver International Airport

Quote Originally Posted by evgeniae View Post
    Love this topic!!!!

I think the main thing is to remain NEUTRAL! Our Neutral center is between/ middle of, between the Heart Chakra & Solar Plexus.
    For me it appears that people's energies have been amplified, and everyone are 'confused' even when they don't think they are, its more on the etheric level, but I'm still a new-bee to this, so my explanations are more trying to describe what I'm feeling in words.

People are mentioning that there is Victory, we are in 5D now, but for some reason, its more dense for me, than it was before the December 21st shift, and not sure.......
    Hi, Evg...BBB here.

Your use of the term "Neutral" is understood but people should be reminded that "neutral" can be a dangerous concept when taking a position between STO and STS (service to others, service to self) A famous remark in the Bible (directed to churches) warns that holding a lukewarm attitude -- neither hot nor cold -- will result in such being "spat out"

best. etc. BBB

I believe the term neutral applies only to brief moments of life such as meditations etc, to be respectfully neutral one stands between STS/STO which implies that 'Neutrality' is the combination of both polaritys, and not neccessarily the avoidance of either. If all share specific identitys through individual perspectives then what is seen as neutral by one may differ to another, you cannot avoid this game of life and the many channels it flows from.

Thus, neutrality should be considered a motion whereby one resolves an ongoing conflict (of sorts), which pathes the way to a new platform where these polaritys play again through other motives, opening another chapter. Nothing remains neutral, nothing remains STS, nothing remains STO, the complex is completley dynamic and ever evolving through all 3 signature node'alitys. The bible, like all things, refers to a specific 'framework', where to be 'spat out' implys a new feature will open from the previous resolve, though it may follow the same approach as the prior wheel so to speak. Technically, the person whom performs as such is spitting themselves back out when they realiset here is more to be worked upon.

All 3 aspects are a requirement, not fixed choices, as a carpenter uses many tools within one tradecraft.
    In light, in love, with gratitude and acceptance, we give thanks to all that is, the universe, our home, our joy

-To be 'One' requires 'Two' choices, to be free is to see 'three' ways beyond the horizon-
    -Words are but symbolic platforms that hold meanings, meaning has a way of building mortal towers that fall upon immortal virtues-

2.3 leagues S.E. of infamous Denver International Airport

Hi, Natho

You do offer some interesting points; but I think the main concern is the danger of being stuck in a lukewarm attitude where it involves he degree of one's love, devotion etc) to God things ....So, the insipid churches (and individuals) are spat out --like some tastless foods might be rejected by a finiky human. I think that the main thing to keep in mind is that lukewarm adoration doesn't do service to the divine tongue, so to speak...

Note: according to the scriptujre, god is doing the 'spitting out', not us

best blessings to all!...billy b

Yes! Please keep in mind that being a moderator doesn't mean
    I'm right...I'm sorta lukewarm when it comes to that...and spelling
    Last edited by billybobbutterball; 01-13-2013 at 10:31 PM. Reason: spellling

Its never about right nor wrong if both give way to further accuracy, so i do not percieve these principles as most would in the judgmental sence (not that any1 is judging here). With all god has offered in light of complex aspects and formalitys, i do not believe it is God whom is finiky, only that of the humans interpritation of gods desires and the manner in which things develope therin, the process that is.

The other day i forgot how to spell 'who', so fear not billyb lol.

What is interesting is that we all agree that churches (as the example) played major roles in global development throughout time, but it is only now that the food seems to taste sour whereas before it was quite nourishing. Analagously we are changing our informational diets so to speak, that which may have been held high in adoration is now spoiling, thus we search for new sources of replenishment. What was initially hot from the oven has now gone lukewarm, moving into an inedible state that is hard to swallow and rather tasteless, a simple sign of change through progress, which implys a form of appropriation.

Because this is a time of transition we see many seeking the new but not all, hence we find major contrasts between old/new. The story of Babylons tower to heaven where the tribes began to speak seperate languages is what i feel will eventually occur...again. It is good that god eats fruit but spits out the seeds, as do we, i do not see this as a form of rejection but moreso like minor harvestings where source accepts what there is of nourishment then spits you back out into the feild for more work in claritys wake, which is why i say that (after the initial spitting-birth) that we basically take the reigns of what is good for us as individual interpritations of god and plant the rest like a dog with a bone...for a later time or for another dog to find.
    In light, in love, with gratitude and acceptance, we give thanks to all that is, the universe, our home, our joy

-To be 'One' requires 'Two' choices, to be free is to see 'three' ways beyond the horizon-
    -Words are but symbolic platforms that hold meanings, meaning has a way of building mortal towers that fall upon immortal virtues-