Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Changes We Are Expecting to See

Default The Changes We Are Expecting to See

Dear Friends, Anynomous Readers, and Trolls

I would like to discuss our outragiously wild imiganations. We here on DC like to listen to views out side of the commonly accepted normal news brodcasts from around the globe. And in doing so many of us get taken on wild adventures of the possibilities in our future. Often we scare ourselves into thinking things will change in big exciting ways and to our dissapointment they never do.

Today I would like to express the anology of a corprate buy out. Many of us have been working in a company when they get bought by another larger company and there are some changes. The company logo may be diffrent, the file system may have to be changed or up-dated, often times the upper management is replaced, but for the most part the work you do there is still the same. And if the change over is skillfully planned out enough, most of the employees hardly even notice.

I believe this is what is happening with our Country/Financial World. I believe the company called the US is getting new owners. And if everything goes off without a hitch most of the people living here will hardly even notice the diffrence. We, the ones who listen to alternitive media, are the privlaged few who get to gossip with the secretary that sits right outside the meeting room. Never do we get the exact details but we do get bits and peices and can put a few things together.

Think about it. When a company gets its managers replaced do they call the police in there to drag them out of there offices kicking and screaming? No. Are there frantic employees running from cubical to cubical collecting as many staplers and pens and post-it notes as possable? No. Are there any major changes to what the employees do on a daily basis? No.

What we do find when company's chang owners; new programs to learn, new file system management, new buisness cards, confused employees who are trying to adapt, one or two new faces, but generally work is still work.

I think we like to blow things out of proportion and then become dissapointed when they don't get as out of hand as we imagined.

Do I think we'll see major mass arests on fox news? Probably not. Do I think we'll see riots in the streets and empty store shelves? Probably not. I don't even think we'll see a company wide memo discussing how and why the old owners got replaced. I think this transition is going to go as smoothly as possable. We don't need to know all the details of all the merger, we simply need to continue doing the job we are here to do.
    Gnothi Seauton (know thyself)

In large measure, I agree with you: when we look for miracles it is too easy to overlook them; little things like synchronicity and coincidence are just as likely to be miraculous as big things.

And so much happens behind the scenes that it sometimes seems to be a question of how we see things rather than what we see.
    You are the music while the music lasts

I think this is an excellent anology but I think you are suggesting that things will continue 'as is'. This takeover is global and there is so much chatter about it now that status quo is not an option.

The workers are demanding a say - The workers are realising they own the company!

It would be great for there to be no upheaval in the proccess. The current 'owners' have been caught stealing from and even murdering their empoyees whilst making their employees pay them for the privilage. The 'owners' should step down quietly otherwise it will be an uneasy time.

It's starting to get disappointing waiting for official news of all these wonderful things to happen. For example I've heard of the back pedaling on the plan of things to come, the windows of opportunities being missed etc.. etc.. .
    I just hope it doesn't turn out to be like in that line "say hello to the new boss, the same as the old boss" from that song "Don't get fooled again".

So in the mean time I won't be holding my breath.

The only other thing I'm waiting for is this disclosure thingy that's supposed to happen. I hope that doesn't turn out to be one giant holographic hoax in order to get everyone to jump on board the train to the next stop of the NWO.

I'm willing to bet somone will try to jump the disclosure gun. That would cause some confusion for a while.

Let's say a person makes a public statement, something to the tune of "I am from another planet" Then later we find out that that person is lying.

With one event like that it would acomplish a number of things. 1 the 'big announcement' everyone is waiting for thus giving that person or group of people unprecidented power to 'steer people' 2 after the lie was outed and people found out once again they were duped, the REAL public anouncement would have very little steam if any 3 the lies and half truths these supposed ET/ED told the people could cover and misdirect many people from any real truth.

The thing to anticipate is meeting one face to face. Only in looking them in the eyes do you see any real truth. And that individualized event will only happpen in small groups and intimate settings.

Prime time news of the first 'offical' meeting with the handshakes and peace flags will be just as staged as the rest of our 'top headlines'

In answer to luwdmke when I first found out about the Mayan calendar, and Dec. 12th, 2012 I ran an astrological analysis of that date. Without being specific about time or place (normally considered important in casting an astrological chart) I was, to say the least, intrigued by the result: the indication was that something will happen, and it will involve major and far-reaching change.

Since that time, I have considered the events of the past decade in attempting to project probable future events, and it seems clear enough to me that while there may not be any dramatic sudden changes on 12:21:2012 that date will mark our passing of the cusp of a process of change.
    You are the music while the music lasts

Hi Apophis,

Interesting username, that...an asteroid, but also one of the very bad guys from Stargate: SG1. This comes from Wikipedia:

Apophis (Greek Apophis, Apophis) may refer to:

Apep, an Ancient Egyptian mythological demon, in Greek known as Apophis
    Apepi (pharaoh), a Hyksos pharaoh of Lower Egypt
    99942 Apophis, a near-Earth asteroid
    Apophis (Stargate), a Stargate SG-1 character based on the Egyptian demon

Leaves me wondering...

This is good Tracya, as wonder is the first step to discovery.

If you wish to further the intrigue, look up Apep in relation to Ra.

Then ask yourself why that energy would be placed on this site?

Quote Originally Posted by Apophis View Post
    This is good Tracya, as wonder is the first step to discovery.

If you wish to further the intrigue, look up Apep in relation to Ra.

Then ask yourself why that energy would be placed on this site?

Thank you for the confirmation.

I also asked myself and the answer is:

Not towards benevolent ends.

Love and light to you!

Tracya

Every hero needs a villain.

I look forward to people enlightening. However as Ra says a catalyst is often needed.

As necessity is the mother of invention, and through adversity comes strength, so will enlightenment spawn in darkness.
    Last edited by billybobbutterball; 06-03-2012 at 11:57 PM. Reason: bit of sp ck