Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Forgiveness is But a Stepping Stone to Gratitude

There is no forgiveness, for 'illuminati' or any other. Forgiveness means living in the past. We live in the Now. It is not an issue. The vibration has changed, living in the past can no longer be supported by our reality. It no longer has any hold on us. This is a moot worry. OBE.

Love
    Light
    Life
    Bekhat

I can't think of anything anyone has done to me that requires forgiveness. I wonder, will they forgive me?

Default Balance

To "forgive" doesn't mean to defend or condone, or even to stand in the way of karma by pleading that others don't exact "revenge." Everybody has their karma, even revenge seekers. It is wise, in my opinion, that people are kindly reminded that they have the power to enlighten the darkness that flows in the universe by "forgiving," but they certainly aren't OBLIGED to, nor can their refusal to forgive affect our karma, unless we allow it.

Remember, one of the great "forgivers" that we are told about, Joshua Ben Adam, had a penchant for not even seeing the transgressions of most he ran into. He knew most were ignorant of their motives. He did not have this same charity for money-changers and power-broking priests. We may make a step higher up enlightenment if we can allow it to be

I think all has been said that need be here and I just want to say thank you and much love to the whole of us!

Of course we must forgive them otherwise how can we ourselves we free. That doesn't mean we must trust them or have anything to do with them, however the day will come when they are redeemed by their own actions, when they move across to the side of good but I wouldn't sit around holding my breath waiting for it to occur.

They must ask for clemency from Source. Then we can forgive them. After all, their mission was to teach us how duality works and to make us strive for Love and Light.

Man, I wonder - if you forgive everything, and really... it may be that no one has to do anything first in order to be forgiven.

What seems a given is that everything happening here has a divine role to play, equal in it's ultimate importance and potential for teaching love, and beyond definition.. not to judge, or to pick sides, Marka$$

forgive them?? we don't have the power to forgive them. they are dark evil souls. they must be removed completely from existence, however that can be accomplished. we are not even close to understanding just how these entities control our planet. something controls them. i don't wish to think about them enough to forgive them. ok, your forgiven. now run along and be good little boys and girls. these ****s have kept the truth from us, and are doing their best to exterminate us. you forgive them, not i.

Quote Originally Posted by Orsbore View Post
    I can't think of anything anyone has done to me that requires forgiveness. I wonder, will they forgive me?
    really, you can't remember being lied to your entire life?

It's one thing to simply become illuminated to the "secrets of the ages" and another to use those secrets for a self serving benifit.

I believe we are talking about forgiving those who missuse the information they find, right? It's not really a bad thing to be illuminated. . . It's all about what you do with it once you've found it.

Maybe the term "illuminiti" carries an us vs them connotation with it. If so, it's truly not forgiving someone for missusing a tool, it's forgiving what they did while missusing it.

Most guys have used a wrench as a hammer at least once n there lives. Now using a wrench as a hammer on someones finger. . . That takes some serious forgiveness.
    Gnothi Seauton (know thyself)