Thread: Will the earth split into 2?

Default Will the earth split into 2?

I have read articles by Denise Lefay and watched videos on youtube of Dolores cannon say that the earth is spliiting into 2 different planets. Those who's bodies are able to receive the light and are positive people will ascend with the new earth while negative people will stay on the old 3 d earth. is this true? With so many artilces to cover on divine cosmos finding David's take on this is difficult.What is his opinion on this? Will we all ascend together on one planet or will it look like some of us are be dissapearing when the the planet divides into 2?

Hi daphane,

this is a complex discussion and is, as far as David is concerned, rooted in the Law of One material which serves as his philosophical and scientific basis - at least as far as I have gathered. I do know that he has recommended the Law of One study guide as a starting place for coming to get a handle on harvest and ascension.

Essentially, the LoO reports that the Earth and every single atom which comprises it is due for a jump-up in vibratory rate, fourth density. (the density of love)

If you can imagine a material plane and a spiritual plane, the fourth density Earth is almost ready to pop over into the material plane from the spiritual. It would seem to me that our third density Earth as it is manifest now is due to move into potentiation, to be no longer 'actuated' in the material, so to speak. Third density Earth in the physical no longer hosts human life.

At the time of this shift, those whom have polarized towards loving service to others and thus fulfilled the end goal of third density experiencing are said to be able to now live on the fourth density sphere as it exists now in the physical.

There are said to be a small number who actually polarize towards service to self along the power and control route, and wind up on another forth density planet which is negatively polarized.

Many will not polarize either way, and may perhaps wind up following the third density Earth to the spirit plane for a while, but will eventually be placed onto other third density planets in order to continue their third density evolution.

This is a very simplified snapshot of the Law of One take on harvest, and please note that this is my take on it as I attempt to interpret the material. I'd also recommend the LoO study guide. There are threads in the Law of One section of this forum in which there have been some excellent conversations about this... Cheers! Mark

http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/b...ne-study-guide

Hi Daphane,

One of the main reasons I started following David's many theories back in 1999 had to do with his beliefs involving what could be occuring with the earth. Some of these theories are not directly associated with the Law Of One, but instead are actual theories by scientists. This is part of David's effort to legitamize our metaphysical beliefs by incorporating actual theories out there.

One of the main theorists in this regards is Neal Adams (you can google) and David uses this information to support his own theories that the earth and all the planets possibly are expanding due to the increased energetic activity in the space area our solar system is traveling thru. So, no, I do not believe David would support the earth splitting in two as a possibility, but you may want to try asking him directly on one of his blogs at the main site. Chris

Hi Daphane,
    I had a direct experience over 2 years ago that you may find interesting.
    I was on the phone with my brother and we were discussing the many theories out there about what is to occur in 2012, from ascension to cataclysmic destruction.
    At one point he said, "I just wonder how it's REALLY going to happen?"
    In that moment, a crystal clear vision was imprinted onto my mind.
    I saw the earth, then I saw it slowly begin to divide until there were 2 separate earths.
    I was then told that I would "slide" (word given) onto this new earth.
    I kept saying, "Oh my God, oh my God!". My brother said, "what is it, what's the matter?"
    I said, "It's cell division. It's going to happen through cell division!"
    Now at this point, I had never heard or read anything regarding this, but now I quickly ran to the computer to see if I could find anything.
    I came across 2 references at that time. One from the experiences of Anthony Kane with extraterrestrials and the other from Dolores Cannon giving her account of the vision of Annie Kirkwood who I was shocked to find had an almost identical vision to mine.
    I believe that everything is theory until you have the direct experience of it yourself.
    I cannot say for certain what will happen to anyone else as we are all creators of our own reality; but I am grateful that I was given the vision that I was that day; as for me, there can be no doubt.
    ~Sharon

I have to say first, what I will say is the result of what I have read, plus what my own people have given to me, when I asked, plus what I have been given in dream form.

There will be two levels of densities on this planet. What could be called 4D and 5D. There will be no 3D any longer. Those souls who are not ready and have chosen to stay in 3D will have to so somewhere else. The only way someone can leave 3D is through the death process. Some suggest it will take one generation for those to leave earth, others suggest it will be much quicker.
    Many aspects of the game board will change, but the basic question was will earth split into two, to that I would say no, nothing will split, there will be one additional level of existance, what some would call the "new earth". And we will not have to go through the death process to get to this "new earth" or 5D.
    But this would be a totally different discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by daphane View Post
    I have read articles by Denise Lefay and watched videos on youtube of Dolores cannon say that the earth is spliiting into 2 different planets. Those who's bodies are able to receive the light and are positive people will ascend with the new earth while negative people will stay on the old 3 d earth. is this true? With so many artilces to cover on divine cosmos finding David's take on this is difficult.What is his opinion on this? Will we all ascend together on one planet or will it look like some of us are be dissapearing when the the planet divides into 2?

Okay let's see if there are a couple simple anologies to help explain what is about to happen.

First allow me to say this is only my personal interpatation of the material given in the Law of One.

Our planet is about to graduate into a higher awarenss field. This means the planet itself will awaken to new connections with its solar center as well as its inhabatants.

Likewise the inhabatents will be given the oppertunity to graduate to this new awareness as well.

The Ra, which are the 'narators' of the LoO, say that all life will be harvested (plucked from their naturdal enviornment) simultaniously. After we are harvested we will be checked for quality. This quality is determined by how polorized we are. And if we are of suffucent quality we graduate onto the greater awareness along with the planet itself.

We can look at it this way; there are three major parts to any living thing, the mind (thoughts), the body (emotions) and the spirit (heart). The thoughts and the emotions are the polarities sourounding the heart, when the two polarities are in balance with one another the heart can effortlessly rest in the center.

What graduation and greater awareness mean to our three part system.

Let's pretend that our two polorized parts (thoughts and emotions) are the two blades of a helicopter propeller. The two sides must be in balance with one another in order to spin properly. If one side is heaver than the other the center will wobble uncontrolably and possably distroy the entire mechinism. Furthermore the faster the blades spin the more fine tuned the balance must be. Greater awareness means faster spinning blades, and if we are not balanced enough to handle the increased speed safely, then we will not be allowed to graduate.

The people who do not pass the quality check will be allowed another slow spinnng cycle to balance themselves, unfortunetly they will need to pick a new planet to do that on because this planet will no longer support those who cannot handle the increased speed (awareness).

So to directly answer your question, no the earth will not split in two. There will be those who accelerate and remain on this earth, and those who do not will be placed on another earth seperate from this one.
    Gnothi Seauton (know thyself)

Can you share some videos?

Quote Originally Posted by daphane View Post

My take on the "division" theory is this. Your TV can receive Ch 3 and Ch 6. Does you TV divide when you change from 3 to 6? No. And you only see the channel you are tuned to. For those like myself who no longer watch TV, use your imagination...

My opinion is that the earth is being upgraded and those who can maintain the vibrations will stay with her. Those that can't will move to another earth like planet till their vibrations can rise. In any case you will be totally unaware of an alternate "earth" as it's not important.

Well, here is my thoughts on this topic.

If we think beyond the physical, we are presented with how all dimensions and spiritual levels interact with each other. By this, I mean what is actually changing that manifests the changes into the physical. In my studies of frequency and sound on the physical body, we are changing the way the energy and/or conduits for that energy to manifest itself into the physical. We study what has happened, what is happening and what COULD happen.

If we applied this the ascension process, what ever is could happen will manifest itself on a different more base level before it manifests itself on the physical (be it 3D or 4D).

And if changes do happen, does the human form change or does something on the spiritual side change. The spirit evolves and as the spirit evolves it will manifest itself into the physical in the form it needs or desires.

Sometimes I wonder when RA is speaking of the ascension process if he is speaking to the spiritual or the physical. RA never really refers to what happens physically, but is pretty detailed about what happens spiritually.

I am still reminded constantly of a NDE post on this forum that was very clear in it's support of this idea when it was stated that the battle on the other side was already won and "they" were waiting to see what manifested itself in the physical realm.

Limitless