Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Power of the word

Default Power of the word

With practice, it is easier and easier to be in a space of love and gratitude, always giving the glory to our source. I remind myself that throughout the day privately or outwardly if any person should ask. It is the perfect answer to most problems and can only strengthen the resonance of the word as if steering a ship through conflicting channels. Whether a person is in a meditative state or not, we are manifesting our individual reality from our intent to our word, and so what could be a better outcome than to manifest love realized? By the grace of God, I am able to read and enjoy this forum and to the very same source I give thanks. I look forward to each new day, but most importantly, this moment.

Thumbs up RA Meditations: There is only unity.

"We spent much time in contemplation of those ways of the Creator which fill love with wisdom.

Love may be seen as the type of energy of an extremely high order which causes intelligent energy to be formed from the potential of intelligent infinity in a particular way. All love emanates from the Oneness.

There is unity. This unity is all there is.

The distortion love is the great activator and primal co-Creator of various creations using intelligent infinity...Love uses Its intelligent energy to create a certain pattern of illusions or densities in order to satisfy Its own intelligent estimate of a method of knowing itself.

QUESTION: The 3 aspects of the magical personality are stated to be power, love and wisdom. Are these its only primary aspects?

The magical personality is a being of unity, a being of 6th density, and the equivalent of what you call your Higher Self, and at the same time is a personality enormously rich in variety of experience and subtlety of emotion.

The nature of all energy is light, including the inner light which is the guiding star of the self. This is the true nature of all entities. THE INNER LIGHT IS YOUR HEART OF BEING. ITS STRENGTH EQUALS YOUR STRENGTH OF WILL TO SEEK THE LIGHT.

The purpose of incarnation in 3rd density is to learn the ways of love.

We seek balances between love and wisdom which more and more allow our understanding of experience to be informed that we may come closer and closer to the unity with the One Creator which we so joyfully seek.

REALIZE THAT THE MOMENT CONTAINS LOVE.

When Jesus decided to return to the location called Jerusalem for the holy days, he turned from work mixing love and wisdom and embraced martyrdom which is the work of love without wisdom.

This entity (Jesus) is aware of certain over-balances towards love, even to martyrdom but has not yet, to any significant degree, balanced these distortions. We do not imply that this course of unbridled compassion has any fault but affirm its perfection.

IV. WHY THE CONFEDERATION WAS FORMED?

THE DESIRE TO SERVE BEGINS, IN THE DIMENSION OF LOVE..." ~Ra

In the creation account God called everything into being, whether it was the galaxies, sun, moon and stars or life on earth, it was by his Word .

Quote Originally Posted by markpattinson902 View Post
    In the creation account God called everything into being, whether it was the galaxies, sun, moon and stars or life on earth, it was by his Word .
    This is not quite true. Communication with an alien intelligence 3 billion years our senior affirmed that a God did not create the universe but rather the life phenomenon throughout the universe is creating God. (Collective Cosmic Consciousness) All sentient intelligence on the plurality of worlds are units of awareness feeding presence, experience and information by entanglement to the ONE.

2.3 leagues S.E. of infamous Denver International Airport

Quote Originally Posted by markpattinson902 View Post
    Hi Mark, BBB here..I'm one of the mods.

When your posting came along It was like getting a kick in the butt...
    gentle enough, but I felt the need to add my two dinars.

My problem: I cannot visualize The Supreme Creator wielding a mere word to bring ALL into being---Bible or not!
    Question: What could the makeup of such a word be? It certainly wouldn't be something we could identify as such.
    The idea does sounds great and powerful, but.....??

I'm reminded of an event in my kindergarten church-going...Our teacher was a certain Mrs. Bible. We sang our
    favorite song for the congregation...This is how it came out..Jesus loves me this I know 'cause Mrs Bible tells me so...

Best! BBB AKA Billybob Butterball

Quote Originally Posted by Shekinah View Post
    This is not quite true. Communication with an alien intelligence 3 billion years our senior affirmed that a God did not create the universe but rather the life phenomenon throughout the universe is creating God. (Collective Cosmic Consciousness) All sentient intelligence on the plurality of worlds are units of awareness feeding presence, experience and information by entanglement to the ONE.
    Hi, Shek

I think that your conception of God and the Cosmos is a supreme example of over-the-top-Pantheism! WOW!
    Take no prisoners! (note: I've lost material info for some reason///do study of Panentheism.

Hey Billyish,

God - okay, let's use that word, it works for me and many!

God and we. Perhaps the god/creation thing is mutually supportive in the sense of who creates what creates whom, as there may be no. real. difference. here.

If every life form is god in full, has the full attention of god/self and exists as the 'eyes and ears' of god so that god may experience anything other than static unmoving infinite (un)knowing, than everything we creator/creatures do in our struggle with mystery, learning, adventure, growth etc. may be the way that god has grown to be able to create more complex versions of the all; simply because the experiences of everything from grains of sand to galactic clusters edifies and teaches god to always come out with something grander.

God may have started out on the whole charade by coming up with the idea of movement - sound, a thought, a 'word', a distortion of the infinite plenum of stillness.

Here, the infinite plenum of absolute stillness and potential is traded for some measure of relativity, mystery and manyness... and learning. Playing with waves which otherwise wouldn't exist on a perfectly flat mirror always reflecting infinite lack of happening.

Here, there may be no real division of consciousnesses, other than a temporary illusion. The greatest and grandest mystery of all may be that there is only one being, with all living things having the same ID, and that all along Bill it was you who can be thanked for hosting the whole shebang! Kudos, god, you done well. My petunias thank you too.

Mystics and Seers of old have always maintained that we are ONE and that separation is an illusion. We are the dreamers within a joyous union with all that is.

Yeah! The good old Law Of One...the backbone of our Divine Cosmos web site.

Wanted to comment on member Shekinah's comment about the cosmos fashioning god...to quote....

"This is not quite true. Communication with an alien intelligence 3 billion years our senior affirmed that a God did not create the universe but rather the life phenomenon throughout the universe is creating God. (Collective Cosmic Consciousness) All sentient intelligence on the plurality of worlds are units of awareness feeding presence, experience and information by entanglement to the ONE."

I initially tried adding some comments of my own but strange things happened to my text...it kept disappearing. I'll try again!
    Stand back! Get ready to duck! Don't chance get hit by flying text...they have sharp edges!

The Idea that an abiding Cosmos created the Creator is a doctrine of such supreme Pantheism that I suspect it can damage brain cells. The proof of that is that by Just thinking about it causes great mental distress.(Just look at how sloppy my writing is)

Okay...So if the "Creator" is indeed created by the creation then who/what created the divine cosmos? Whatever it was I would imagine that thing would be "God." ... or do we keep on keeping on back and back in time that doesn't (Whoops! my
    'puter just barfed! ...) ___ Time is so that everything doesn't seem to happen at once...

Some long time ago in the last century a logician (Charles Hartshorne sp"?) created a "Truth Table" to examine the merits of some 20 or so different concepts of "God" The one that came out on top was that of Panentheism. There is a surprising amount to be found on this subject by googling.

Does "God" learn by the cosmos? Super senior member Mark M touched on this. the idea is forwarded in this site that WE of the creation are the sent here to be the eyes and ears recording info on just what the creation is all about...that's sort of weak...but the seed of the idea is there.

And a note to Mod Mark M...Hey buddy! you promised not to reveal my divine identity....BBB aka billybobbutterball (:>))

Most Cosmologists (Theoretical Physicists) pretty much agree that we can account for the scientific dynamics that sparked the "Big Bang" without any need for Divine Intervention. Those who believe a God pre-existed before the creation face the same conundrum of who or what created the creator. Many who practice occult arts will attest to the ability of human consciousness to bi-locate (project), entangle with like minds and influence probabilities in the material world. Mystics throughout the ages talked about the illusion of separation and the oneness of consciousness across the universe. It should be no great revelation that biological consciousness presents as a web forming the nucleus of Spirit.