Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Strange Winter 2012

I can say that here in Utah, it has NOT been the greatest snow on earth. I think our resorts finally hit 100in. which is unheard of for February. I don't mind the warm, but I worry for a dry summer. One thing that has stuck me as something to keep my mind on, is the earth shift that happened due to the earthquakes that have rocked the earth. The most winter that I have seen this year has been in the past two days....have we possibly shifted out 3 months? If so, I really should have planted my peas for fall.
    Accepting flaws and finding perfection

im here in Bermuda (as in THE Triangle) and its a typical cooler season for us...nothing weird at all --- yet---

Default Strange Winters and an "Ice Age Dream".....

Aloha All....Been a while since I was on this forum. But I want to share a dream I had last night [during my precog hours] which, in-brief, was this: I was in a restaurant where there were a few high ranking people in a small room having a meal at a table. Feeling I must leave them to their business, I began to get my own meal in an adjacent room, when a voice over a speaker said, "An ice age is coming. Prepare by staying south as far as possible." ........ I'd forgotten about the dream when I first woke up, and my mind wandered to the flower bulbs on my patio, waiting to be planted; then the thread of thought went to whoever buys our house, who may not be from around here [southeast NM], needs to be warned that the past 2 winters, since we have living been here, have been unusually harsh and long-lasting, so, I should tell them to dig up and store the bulbs for the winter. .... [Thinking it was "just me", because I'm from Hawaii (22yrs), my sense that this was unusual weather for here was confirmed by longtime locals.] .... Anyway, still lying in bed, my train of thought about this "harsh winter" matter suddenly evoked my memory of the "coming ice age dream" that I'd just had, which caused my gut to flip over with an "uh-oh" sense of "knowing". I am a precog. I have dreams and visions and premonitions that have always come true. I have learned to trust these "signs". But I have also learned to interpret my dream symbols for clarity of meaning. For instance, a "tsunami dream" didn't always result in a major tsunami [sometimes it did], but it usually meant that "dangerously high surf" was occurring or going to occur somewhere on the world's coast [not just around Hawaii], and so it did. So, this "ice age dream" doesn't necessarily mean we are going into a full-blown ice age, but could be indicating a mini-ice age, or, at the least, it is a warning that a "dangerously severe winter" is in store; so the advice, via the loudspeaker [which represents the link to the Higher Self's communication lines; i.e., as coming from the small group of people in the other room who represent aspects of my Higher Self], was to prepare for this event by moving south [southeast NM is really not far south enough for ice age events; but i am also located 3600ft ele, which makes a big difference too]. ..... Please note that I'm not advocating that this is instructions for everyone to heed. It is instructions for me, if no one else; but just as my tsunami/high surf dreams affect areas far beyond where I live, you can take this information and get personal guidance from within yourselves to act upon. ..... My point here is to suggest that all the unusual winter weather patterns do have a basis in 3D reality working toward something much bigger than localized events, and anyone having such dreams, or waking premonitions, regarding severe climate, etc, needs to give personal heed to the messages thereof. Yet on the larger scale, many of us are sharing these dreams/premonitions that originate in the vaster pool of higher consciousness where foreknowledge of such things are accessed from "the Field". Groups of precogs accessing such info could confirm one anothers advice, to share it more broadly, not as instructions for action to the masses, but as advice for others to go within one's self for personal verification and guidance about the matter.

Now, there is a reason why the climate patterns are "getting scrambled", so to speak. And I will share in a foregoing message what has come to me, from within, as to what this could be all about, with regard to David's info, and others, per the galactic alignment . Again, you must go within to verify it one way or another for yourselves and then act accordingly. .... More soon...... Kolokea

Hello Everyone,
    What happens when a woman goes in labor? What is her temperature like? What happens to her body?
    I know Mother Earth and She is really a Womb, which carries a child. This child is about to be born.
    Our weather like everything else is preparing for the birth.
    This is also literally a Birth, the Way of the One is to experience ourselves so we know, the Self. On Earth at this moment, we are in school, which allows us to know what possibilities of creation happens during pregnancy.
    During the time of the dinosaurs, Mother Earth was a womb, which had become fertile. Now she is about to give birth to a Baby Boy.
    One Love my Brothers and Sisters.

Quote Originally Posted by Evansville64 View Post
    Without a doubt, 2012 has been one of the strangest, most unusual winters on record. Hundereds of record high temps were set in the US, prevoking pre-mature blooming of plants in December, and before-unseen jet stream patterns. In the east, all hell has broke loose, with over 28 feet of snow!!! Areas in asia that usualy snowless, got massive snow for the first time in history! The head meteoroligist of The Weather Channel described the very unusual eastern snowfall as "other-worldly"!! There have been strange votex patterns observed in the upper atmosphere too. All this stuff completly defies everything we know about climate change. But such a sudden, massive change fits in very, very nicely with David Wilcock's ideas for a golden age. All the evidence fits together about his work with the 2012 evolution! What do you guys think? Is it connected to 2012??
    Well, where I'm from (MidAtlantic USA), this is normal. Every 4-5 years we get a warm winter with almost no snow. This has been happening since I was a little kid (1970's-1980's). So, after I think 4-5 brutal winters here, I'm really happy to have at least one mild winter. It was the same when I lived in New England during the 90's too. I think in 1999 or 2000 there was one really warm (one week in the 70s in Jan-Feb!) winter after a cycle of some 5-6 brutal winters. So I've been expecting this, and am glad to have it! One more winter of 3 ft of snow every other week gets really wearying...

Default Strange Winters and an "Ice Age Dream".....continued from 3-25-2012

Aloha All.... Per my research, I have found that there are a lot of theories as to the causes of the unusual weather and climate patterns, and the extremes of seasonal displacement. But not until recently did insight lead me to consider something I’ve never before heard suggested, at least not as clearly or in this manner – which is that it could be related to our solar system advancing closer to the galactic 0-Point Null Zone, where the magnetic field strength drops to 0 for a while [days? weeks? months?] before rebooting. When it reboots the polarity field flips or switches position from where it previously was. Geological findings support this as a fact of the Earth’s historical past – that it has happened in the past, and it will happen again in the future, or perhaps, quite soon? How does this relate to the unusual weather/climate/seasonal patterns? It’s all tied in together with solar activity, rapid planetary warming and extensive ice melt, and much more.

So, what’s causing the unstable solar activity? And why are all the other planets and moons in our solar system experiencing similar symptoms as is Earth? What is causing the uptick in earthquake and volcanic activity? What is causing the aurora borealis to be more active, brighter and seen further south? What is interfering with the migratory sensors in birds and animals [including, in a lesser way, humans]? Now we must throw in, what is causing the strange trumpet-like and boom sounds that are being heard around the planet, and an uptick with this enigma?

What possible cause could tie all this in together? My insight was this: and, I must inject here – this theory is up for study by those with the expertise to put it all together in a scientifically plausible way; I do not suggest that this is absolutely what is happening, I am merely throwing it out for further examination – and to all ‘truth watchdogs’ out there posted on every forum spin-doctoring truth into lies, BY THEIR FRUITS [WORDS] SHALL YOU KNOW THEM, so beware that you are recognized/known by your very vocabulary and attitude.

My research indicates that around 1984-6 our solar system entered into our galaxy’s ecliptic plane, approaching it from the ‘southern hemisphere’ side of that narrow band – for visual purposes, imagine seeing our galaxy edgewise (a picture of a galaxy similar to ours in type will help); visualize a line going horizontal across the center of the galaxy, and this could be termed the ‘galactic equator’. It is a narrow band, just like on our sun and Earth and other cosmic objects. Above and below the equatorial band is where the poles are opposite to one another. My research indicates that it is the same situation with our galaxy. Our solar system does not orbit the galactic core in a straight line, but undulates, see-saw-like, dipping above and below the galactic equator, passing through the 0-Point Null Zone in the center of the equatorial band with each passing.

If we've entered into the galactic equatorial band, back around 1984-6, records indicate that this is about the time [give/take years] when an uptick of climatic and geological and cosmic enigma events began to occur. As our solar system moves through the galactic ecliptic band, eventually it begins to come into contact with the galactic equator's 0-Point Null Zone, where the galactic magnetic field drops to 0, thus perhaps our solar system does likewise. The closer our solar system comes to this Null Zone the more our own magnetic field strength would grind to a halt. There is scientific proof that the field strength of the planet has dropped significantly, most rapidly since 1984-6, and that the magnetic poles are shifting themselves around as well. This passage through "the Field" of the galactic ecliptic plane may also account for the increase and/or rearrangement and refinement of DNA, thus the leap in species evolution.

It is this mag field's ‘grinding to a halt’ effect which could be generating the trumpet-like and booms; intensely lighting up the aurora borealis; tugging and pushing [generating and/or relieving pressure?] on the crust/tectonic plates of the planet; causing solar and/or flaring instability; generating heat throughout the plasma field of the solar system, which could be what’s causing the sounds via the friction of our mag field coming into contact with the galaxy’s 0-mag field Zone. The biblical prediction, and that of other ancient text sources, of trumpet-like sounds heralding a major event to come, may be dramatized stories of the literal science of what takes place during our solar system’s passage through the galaxy’s 0-Point mag field.

....continued in the next posting.....

Default Strange Winters and an "Ice Age Dream".....continued from 3-31-2012

...continued from above posting ...

As we enter the 0-Point mag field, the Null Zone, it is possible that the prophecied “3 days of darkness”, and “the sun refusing to shine”, and so on, may be the result of no magnetic strength by which certain [or all?] things using magnetics ceases to work – for around 3 days – the length of time it takes for the solar system to pass through this Null Zone?

To relate this back to my “ice age dream” described on 3-25-2012, warning of a coming event of a very dangerous magnitude, if indeed we are entering into the Null Zone soon, and then into a 3day+ event of darkness, we may be wishing we had “prepared by going south as far as possible”, for where would the heat come from if there is no magnetics for the electricity that we’ve all come to depend upon; and when many gas heaters today require an electrical spark to light the heater, and so on? We would have no lights, no power to run gas pumps, or pumps at water plants or sewer plants, or ATMs, cash/charge card registers, and so on. And would generators or batteries even work? I don’t know. But I'm inclined to be prepared, just in case.

I know that we are dangerously close to tipping the climate’s stability-point over into the next ice age – it’s have been working on that, at least quite extensively, since we entered into the galaxy’s ecliptic band around 1984-6, and scientific evidence of past ice ages indicates that the onset of an ice age can occur in a 20yr period. It is possible that entering into the Null Zone could be ‘the trigger’ that shoots the climate’s stability all to pieces, generating either a mini- or a full-blown ice age. It could be that the trumpet-like and boom sounds we are hearing is a warning for us to give heed to an event such as I have shared herein. And if anyone out there, besides the “truth watchdogs” [and we know who you are], has the expertise to take this theory and expand it into a scientific evaluation for validity, go for it. Yet, who really knows what will happen scientifically during such an event we've yet to experience? Could this be why we have been given the descriptive “prophecies”, i.e., 'science' which the truth watchdogs have spun into religious dogma?

But, as it is, this theory should provoke some thought for further examination. I know it has for me. If anyone else has made these connections, such as I have presented herein, please share it with me and others who are interested.

Mahalo! Kolokea

Here in Western NC we had a bit of cooler fall that began in October and lasted through early december only, maybe that's the new winter?? Seems like we're about 5 or 6 weeks ahead of the historical patterns. Tulips in my yard have bloomed and already gone. Shifts and tilts are definitely affecting the flow of weather and behaviors. The sun has been different in the early morning hours...looks like it's 10 a.m. when it's only 7 a.m. est. I've noticed this for well over a year now.

What about the massive tornadic activity in Dallas yesterday? Amazing and likely to be 'ET and ED' assisted since no deaths reported, at least so far. Seriously, 18 wheeler trucks flying around and no injury? Peculiar and astonishing.

Default Earth changes are clearly happening.

Since I finished my book The Source Field Investigations, Ive closely monitered the weather channel to determine If the "earth changes" are under way. For the past 4-5 months things are getting VERY convincing. THE EARTH CHANGES ARE HAPPENING.

I know I have been keeping tabs on this bizarre weather too. I even saved the article my local newspaper printed about all the weather records we've broke this year. I hate to sound like the cynic amongst everyone who's enjoyed our winter this year, or should I say lack there of , but I have to wonder what it will mean for this coming summer, especially because our last summer was exceptionally hot and we had a winter before it.