Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I don't feel this Law of one is that grandiose

Default I don't feel this Law of one is that grandiose

I really don't understand why you all think that being one is such a wonderful thing. To me it's like going back into my mothers womb. The whole "going back home" concept. Why would I want to do that?
    Why would I want to be merged with people who I despise? Why would I want to give up my individuality. That is what makes me ME. It reminds me of the Star Trek Deep space nine episode, where Odo found some of his people and merged with them and how yeah it felt pretty good at first but after awhile it got annoying. All those thoughts all together. That episode creeped me out. I LIKE my individuality. I LOVE me. I love being different. The idea of having my thoughts, my being merged with others is like the Borg concept(yes Star Trek again )... one hive one mind. NO thank you. I like my mind where it is with me.
    I mean come on..why would you want the thoughts of say Hitler or Draco or any sadistic murdering person roaming around in your energy? You can't tell me that those thoughts are not "allowed" and if that's so, there's another reason I don't like it. I want to be able to think whatever I want. I especially don't want others to know what I'm thinking ..again that's just creepy!
    Now don't get me wrong I'm not saying that you shouldn't believe in it or like it or whatever. I just really want to try to understand why?

The first thing I noticed is the time of lodgement, 11:44 (Divine intent actualized through Self)
    The most difficult part of playing a role within this reality is, to grasp who and what we really are, and understanding, what we are doing here in this reality is merely a role play. And once we leave this reality we can see through all the illusions of physicality.
    Hitler played role just as much as Beethoven.
    We are here to learn separation, and you doing a great job at it. We all understand when it is time.
    Until then enjoy your perceived separation, it is an illusion after all. We are never separate, it is not possible.

Rah nam

Thanks, but that actually didn't answer my question. I wanted to know why anyone would want this and why it makes them happy or gives them some sort of comfort to "know" we are all one.
    Also I don't believe in the ONE thing. I believe we can separate and go off on our own and do our own thing. Create our own universe with planets and such. Just like cells divide and split I believe energy can and does that as well. We are just energy right?

I have released Vakuna's last post, but I do want to remind all member's that the Law of One Thread is designed to study the Law of One material, not attack its premise. As our rules state:

Your presence in this group comprises a tacit acceptance of our core values and beliefs as set forth in Mr. Wilcock's work and the Law of One series from L/L Research Company. While skepticism and critical thinking are always useful in the pursuit of knowledge, we cannot have meaningful discussions if we must constantly defend our fundamentals against those who choose to disagree.
    This forum discusses positive spirituality as set forth by the books. Its main premise is that We Are One. Everyone has a right to believe in separation, however, this forum does not discuss that. Also, if you have not read the books or the outline for the books that can be found on this site, the member should not be posting in this thread where we study the Law of One. For further information, I invite everyone to familiarize themselves with the rules at the top of each thread. Thank you, Chris
    Last edited by Chris Hamilton; 07-23-2012 at 11:24 AM. Reason: fix spelling

Vakuna: if I may suggest? you seem to be thinking in terms of always being in more or less the same form you are now. And can you embrace the possibility, however contradictory from our current viewpoint, that it is fully possible to be wholly united with the source while remaining wholly individual?

In the course of my education so far, one of the things I have been confronted with (and no doubt will be again) is the poverty of my logic constrained by my current circumstances. To borrow the words of St.Paul, "now we know in part and we prophesy in part, but then shall we know even as we are known".
    You are the music while the music lasts

Cool shared = connected. connected = 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakuna View Post
    I really don't understand why you all think that being one is such a wonderful thing. To me it's like going back into my mothers womb. The whole "going back home" concept. Why would I want to do that?
    Why would I want to be merged with people who I despise? Why would I want to give up my individuality. That is what makes me ME. It reminds me of the Star Trek Deep space nine episode, where Odo found some of his people and merged with them and how yeah it felt pretty good at first but after awhile it got annoying. All those thoughts all together. That episode creeped me out. I LIKE my individuality. I LOVE me. I love being different. The idea of having my thoughts, my being merged with others is like the Borg concept(yes Star Trek again )... one hive one mind. NO thank you. I like my mind where it is with me.
    I mean come on..why would you want the thoughts of say Hitler or Draco or any sadistic murdering person roaming around in your energy? You can't tell me that those thoughts are not "allowed" and if that's so, there's another reason I don't like it. I want to be able to think whatever I want. I especially don't want others to know what I'm thinking ..again that's just creepy!
    Now don't get me wrong I'm not saying that you shouldn't believe in it or like it or whatever. I just really want to try to understand why?

We all think the law of one is such a wonderful thing because it is. It's a means to decrease violence and increase peace, with the revelation(s) it brings.

People die then come back to tell us what they get to remember perceiving when they were clinically dead...they say they get to see their lives flash before their eyes, and everyone's lives, then they get to visit with dead family members and they say they get to remember feeling what it felt like to feel like they were omnipresent and infinite love/light and then choosing to come back and all that good stuff.

Who wouldn't want to think they're the one and only omnipresent god in control of everyone, and everything, behind the scenes? How can there be more than one god?

To perceive all things is to choose an unknown present and to choose to be unconscious of some things, like not being an individual, thus here we are.

The law of one isn't about merging with people you despise, HAHA, nor is it about, permanently, giving up your perception of individuality and it's definitely not about, conscious, thought sharing...it's more about having the revelation of one shared consciousness then remembering as much as you can:

What you do to any consciousness you do to your very own consciousness just like what you do to your own consciousness you do to every other consciousness.

A thought that comes to mind is that it's possible that oneness is not something we are trying to attain, but that oneness is a condition which is already real. I think the idea is that if you are the one infinite creator with infinite knowing and wisdom, you have only one way to learn and discover and experience... and that is to introduce the concept of manyness and mystery.

So what you do is move.

"... and the Lord moved upon the face of the waters, blah blah..."

With movement comes change and instant automatic infinite diversity. As the one infinite creator is another way of describing consciousness, you have an infinite potential of numbers of reflections of the same single consciousness; each autonomous and travelling independently from a unique perspective, with the potential of unique experience.

Perhaps - just puttin' this out there - there is a propensity built into all entities to seek discovery, novelty, mystery, adventure, survival, etc. You might look at this as a built-in instinct for evolution and the growth of the entity or species itself.

Perhaps, also, each 'traveler' is capable of looking back within itself and seeing itself as it was before it broke up into many.

So now, after billions of years of accumulating experience, here we are as this young and spectacularly beautiful and sentient human race. Let's face it, there's a real dynamic going on between our growth as a species and issues of war and peace, planetary stewardship and so on.

There's a lot of us vs. them going on, a lot of me vs. you going on, and this all manifests into a collective state of misery, poverty and disease on the part of many of us.

Like you, while I'm here I like my individuality and certainly wouldn't want a situation whereby the old lady down the hall can bust into me and swim around inside my head. <ugh>

Yet all the same, maybe she is, in absolute reality, just another perspective of not just me but of all other selves - identical in ultimate identity if not in perceived personality.

Did you know that when a holographic plate bearing an image is shattered, every fragment contains the complete image, although in a smaller version? If, as many quantum researchers are increasingly coming to believe, our universe is holographic and conscious in nature, than one soon comes to an interesting thought... what if every fragment (entity) of the creator ultimately has the full entirety of the creator within its self?

What if we think we are all different lit windows in a building, when in fact there's only one light illuminating the interior?

I do wonder if this is the real big secret which has been guarded for so long - and the fact that this is 'occulted' goes a long way towards splainin' all the convoluted and complicated nonsense which goes on here. Our schools, religions, pop culture and so on all seem to have been infected with divisive, conditioning rhetoric right to the core.

I believe that this is all part of our growing pains as a young race. Like children, we are, with so much to learn; and love of others as ourselves has nothing to do with the 'assimilation horrors' of the Borg concept.

Perhaps it is by coming collectively to see self in the eyes of every person. Maybe, behind the scenes and in a more real and deeper sense, every person is actually you in another field of venture... another body, another script, another set of challenges.

We all need love, in whatever guise we imagine it, and in whatever strange and messed up way we manifest our seeking of it. Our personalities vary, but at the heart of each is the need for love, the desire to not be lonely, the need to feel that we belong. An individual life, like Hitler's, can get messed up to no end, but at his heart is love and total identification with the conscious source field. His life is a temporary stage-play anyway - and after passing, he no longer plays that role.

When we place relative value (judgement, dislike, ill wishes, etc.) onto others, we are operating from ignorance of this basic universal reality. To blame a person is to blame the whole entity or soul, and by extension and stark reality the creator itself.

I guess the point here is that if this were to become common knowledge and freely and openly taught to our children, we would have a world ruled by love and harmony. Mark

Brilliant explanation and made sense to me Mark. Sometimes I read something or hear something and cant get my head around it or I do and then I forget lol but your explanation of the holographic principle made sense and now I understand it better.

I defintiely do believe that we are here and the form we are in is what we chose before we got here, maybe not all the way down to the last little detail but a sort of general path that my life will follow and I do have to follow that and it comes with many challenges, depending on whether you chose a difficult path or a path that was easy.

I defintiely must have chose a difficult path but theres no way I would understand the things I do now if I hadnt. On one hand it might be nice to have an easy life and for everything to go good for you but what do you learn!? I know you must learn somethings but I definitely think you learn more if you have more difficult challenges to face and learn from.

I think we can still be an individal while part of the whole, looking at life here on earth as a human and the earth is one big organism, we are all individual cells which help the whole thing to work but it wouldnt function properly or in the way it does or perhaps is meant to function with any of those individual cells missing

Vankuna: I have read a book recently called Destiny of Souls by Dr. Michael Newton...thoroughly gives a glimpse covering 30 years of study as to what we really are before and after we use up our current body ...it made everything about The Law of One very clear to me...through the Ra Sessions... available through Amazon...I know it is hard to for the ego to believe it is temporary illusion playing a part that feels more than real on a minute to minute basis......but the analogy I use to my children is - if you put on a coat - it is something you are wearing and could be recognized in...but you are not your coat...so in my mind, we are wearing our personalities, our characteristics, our goals, our relationships..and while in this Earthly Dimension, we have the choice to "Serve Others" or "Serve Self" - which I understand from Carla depicts the speed to our awareness that we are all part of the Law of One...we will learn that....and in my humble opinion...you are a seeker, as we all are ...Rozmund

The Law of One is that law wich makes it possible to have an eternal individuality.
    Law of One makes it possible for others and self to have perfect individuality and yet co-exist.
    To Be the Same, in the meaning of One, does not mean not to have individuality,
    it means being a facette of the One, without endangering the One.

The farther you get from the Law of One, the less possible it is for other one(s) to include you; yet, you are one.
    In that, the farter you go from One, the farter you are from yourself.

One has an infinite potential of individual manifestation. It is Free. I am free. You are free.
    As one, you have infinite possibility, even that of moving away from One, from yourself.
    If you do intense and repetitive negative experience of going away from yourself, such as any form of war agaisnt yourself,
    such as intense chemical addictive drugs that benefits only a small part of yourself,
    thus is agaisnt Yourself, wich is Co-centric and Whole, you will either destroy yourself and come back as another one, or go back consciously to One. Either way, you are ONE.

Because your are perfect, you can only move to where you already are.
    If you start moving to imperfect self, because you are etrenaly perfect, you can only move back to yourself.

Do you understand how you are perfect and yet imperct ?
    This paradoxe can be overcome with the Knowledge of yourself as One;
    You are The Law of One.

That wich you live now, can be tought of and has been the almost excluve way of thinking for many and for years, as the moment from after your birth to your death. When speaking of the return to One, it is actualy, think of the pole shifts, the moment just before your birth.

The consciousness that you are now in is as much a result of the "2d-inside-momy's whomb" consciousness as
    the consciousness of the Unified New Earth is a result of the 3d-inside-Gaia's whomb consciousness.
    The Law of One decide's wich one is born.

One gave birth to you.

You are One.