Thread: Channeling and different "stories"

Default Channeling and different "stories"

So I'm curious, does anyone know how different a channel can be from the same entity. Most of us who channel probably understand by now that we only translate what we can perceive and understand, have knowledge of etc. and not far beyond that.

However my question is slightly different. For example could a male channel RA and a female channel RA and channel a completely different story/experience but both be translating from similar vibrations/frequencies and understandings?

I'm not sure I'm being clear. Lets see... one of them have "information" such a scientific knowledge and the other one have a story and yet both be on key with the state of RA's current being.

Well if no one answers this one. I'll understand why. LOL. I'll try to come back with something that explains the question better.
    W

Do you mean like one of them is good at holding the vibration for the group, another experiencing for the group, another connecting the group, another teaching, etc. all incarnated from the same soul group but with a different function for the same purpose? I have heard not all members of a soul group are incarnated at the same time, some are behind the scenes beaming unconditional love and some are in a different time frame. The male/female point is interesting, maybe one day we will be able to morph from male to female at will...lol...that would make life more interesting! Is that what you mean or do you mean they use different, more personal symbols to describe the same vibration?
    Let us lift our eyes together, not in fear but faith
    ~ Jesus Christ

Lol, reading what I wrote brought back a few memories of something I may have read on this site a few years ago. Don't let what I have said alter your expression in any way if you don't want it to. Sometimes we have to ask the big questions to find the best answers. I was also kinda curious to see how you would rephrase it.
    Let us lift our eyes together, not in fear but faith
    ~ Jesus Christ

hmmmm like imagine one person is channeling RA from a DIFFERENT "time" or state of consciousness?
    So the stories don't match, but could both be true, and they probably would not conflict.
    "Oh, the comfort, the inexpressible comfort of feeling safe with a person; having neither to weigh thoughts nor measure words, but to pour them all out, just as they are, chaff and grain together, knowing that a faithful hand will take and sift them, keep what is worth keeping, and then, with a breath of kindness, blow the rest away."
    George Eliot

well how about this: could one person be channeling RA in an information way and another person be simply exchanging appreciation and blissing out with RA in a more emotional form of love. Perhaps the blissing-out person (who is more emotionally expressive and right brained) doesn't absorb/remember/process "information, technology etc" in the same valuable way but is more conducive of expressing/sharing emotional love. Yet in a sense both are in the same frequency.

One is communicating via downloading blocks of useful information that "in love" help others, the other one is receiving and then can express out-wordly to others, the emotion of love.
    "Oh, the comfort, the inexpressible comfort of feeling safe with a person; having neither to weigh thoughts nor measure words, but to pour them all out, just as they are, chaff and grain together, knowing that a faithful hand will take and sift them, keep what is worth keeping, and then, with a breath of kindness, blow the rest away."
    George Eliot