Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why are UFO's such a mystery?

If you ask this question to your heart you will get a better answer than the one you get when you ask the same question to your mind.
    Gnothi Seauton (know thyself)

They would have to share free energy, get it? and give up control of us.

So i recently "awoke" as a consequence of seeing a UFO. The day was November 15th 2011 I was at work and had to go outside for a few minutes, after spending a month on afternoons I was prone to looking for stars when i was having a smoke break, anyway as I was waiting for my co worker i saw a strange looking air craft about 200 feet in the air. It was just about dusk but still light in the sky so I could see the bottom of the ship pretty clearly 3 orange lights spinning in a triangle shape with a darker light pulsing and rotating in the center. So after a minute my co worker came outside so i showed him and we watched it fly away for about 3 min, I knew it was a UFO but the other person who saw it thought it was a satellite. But as i said it was barely cloud level.

Anyway that event changed my life for the better I think since then I've begun learning so much about the planet, universe, mankind and myself.

I think the reason they are kept secret is because knowledge is power. As long as The Powers That Be(or rather the powers that were ) know more than the masses the easier it is to control them. Anyone watch Ancient Aliens? The people of earth have known about ET's for who knows how long, but when certain people started to want to control everyone else it was easy to "make them forget". Just lie to them like the news does. If enough people lie, especially people of "high status" everyone will start to believe those lies and then kill the people who knew the truth or make them look like fools. If you have more knowledge than someone who doesn't it's easy to get them to believe lies. Why do you think that are education system sucks so bad? They want us to be ignorant. They want people to stay uninformed and unknowledgeable.

When it comes to UFOs---both "the powers that be" and much of their media machine did a pretty good job of "debunking" the whole idea of UFOS, ETs, etc.

Very rarely does the media take such topics seriously---it always has to be done with a wink and a smirk. It seems like that the anchors always have to mention "Did they see any little green men, Gretchen?" To that--I yell at the screen: "Dude---little green men is so 1950s!!! Everyone knows that they are the GREYS now!! At least get with the latest stuff!!"

Surely--the government has done their best to scare, intimidate or otherwise ward off people like pilots, law enforcement officers, their own people and others from often saying anything about the subject at all---how many cases have we heard about a pilot making an initial report of something strange or even an ATC person calling a plane asking if there traffic out at some point along their flight line---if the pilot says "Roger, Detroit Center--the thing looks like a flying disc with glowing lights and from this distance it looks to be the size of several football fields, Oh sh*%, the thing just took straight off at like Mach 8!!!" "Uhh copy that United 7295, do you wish to make a report?" "Detroit center, this is United 7295, negative on that, no freaking way!" "Roger that, United 7295, resume your original course and contact Des Moines center at the outer marker." "Copy that Detroit center."

In other words--if you are a pilot and you don't want a bunch of grief--if ya see a "UFO"-- ya keep your mouth shut about it----it might be one the size of a small city, make moves that nothing from this world could do and at such speeds, and be on every radar for a thousand miles--- BUT---you never saw a thing and neither did anyone else for that matter!!!

When I was a kid--we lived in a community that had a ton of Air Force personnel and many of them were pilots of B-52s that carried nukes in their bellies during the height of the Cold War. I recall them talking all the time about "last night's mission up over Greenland or Iceland" with them once again seeing UFOs following them. For those guys--it was standard ops, par for the course, business as usual to see UFOs following along--and they said they weren't Soviet aircraft dogging them!! But---they may have talked about it at home--but they said they never actually reported it--as much as anything because it was so routine and the things pacing them---never apparently acted in a threatening or aggressive manner.

When they actually did have a Soviet MiG or maybe see one of the "Russian Bear" nuke bombers come near them while on one of those missions---those guys could not stop talking about that!!!

I have to say that while I have never seen a UFO (at least directly)--I am very convinced that they do indeed exist and I will be posting up something about that topic.

I have no idea why there has not been disclosure in this regard but what I can say is that I do not think they are here to hurt us or that would have happend along time ago. but then again I just dont know

Default New Bob Dean interview

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/inlight...rs-and-sisters

This man is such a treasure. Thought I should share this link here.

With love, Elisa

They are us, perhaps in a way, and maybe we need to know ourselves first before we can know the bigger us?

There is of course great secrecy over any current man/alien relationships as at least the human side of the equation is using the gains thereof for the personal gain of the few, not for the advancement of the many. No surprise there. As for why don't the rest of the "aliens" just show themselves? Well, that is covered in the thought that we are not mature enough to cope responsibly with the "technology" we might gain (physical or spiritual). Thus the concept we are quarantined. As well though, the wise "alien" knows not to get involved down here, for to do so is to risk being ensnared in this Earth systems field of karma. To enter this realm is to risk being caught in its laws. Kind of a reverse "prime directive." Wouldn't we all avoid getting involved in too much karmic cycling if we could?
    Love, Blessings, and Abundance,

Frank-o

http://s244.photobucket.com/albums/g...=nav_tab_album

Oh yeah, as well most folk won't believe in UFOs unless they can rap their knuckles on the hard metal of one. And certainly, there are craft of that nature out there. But many, if not most UFOs are most likely not machines, but rather they are manifestations of an actual being. They aren't something one climbs into. They are activated Merkaba, soul vessels, the Boats of a Million Years. Not the kind of thing that disclosure can even fully reveal to the people of earth without the people being able to understand such a concept. And "they" certainly wouldn't want us to have such empowering understanding now would "they"?
    Love, Blessings, and Abundance,

Frank-o

http://s244.photobucket.com/albums/g...=nav_tab_album