Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: FINANCIAL TYRANNY: Defeating the Greatest Cover-Up of All Time

Top of Keel Mountain,Alabama, great view of the Heavens here

No More Holy See
    Revelations 21:1 “And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
    Since medieval times the episcopal see of Rome has been recognized as a sovereign entity. The Holy See (not the State of Vatican City) maintains formal diplomatic relations with 178 sovereign states,[9] and also with the European Union, and the Sovereign Military Order of Malta, as well as having relations of a special character with the Palestine Liberation Organization;[10][11] 69 of the diplomatic missions accredited to the Holy See are situated in Rome. The Holy See maintains 180 permanent diplomatic missions abroad, of which 74 are non-residential, so that many of its 106 concrete missions are accredited to two or more countries or international organizations. The diplomatic activities of the Holy See are directed by the Secretariat of State (headed by the Cardinal Secretary of State), through the Section for Relations with States. There are 16 internationally recognized states with which the Holy See does not have relations.[12] The Holy See is the only European subject of international law that has official diplomatic relations with Republic of China (Taiwan).Under the IMF's ( International Monetary Fund ) first amendment to Article IV of Agreement, ratified in 1978, participating countries are not allowed to peg their currency to gold.Why do they make this Fake Law you ask ?
    China wants the yuan to become the world's reserve currency and is buying gold and silver in order to do it.( another war coming here)
    State-controlled - China National Gold Corp bought half of Coeur d'Alene Mines (CDE) gold concentrates from its Kensington gold mine in Alaska.There are also no individual property rights in China, so all the gold citizens own really belongs to China.
    To the central bank, an increase in gold prices is a bit like an increase in your home's value. It doesn't matter if your home shoots up to 10 times its original value; you still have only one and need to live there. You may feel wealthier, but you haven't really earned a cent.Prices on Gold will stay high because demand is more then they can produce,The only way to balance the supply with the demand: keep an elevated gold price.
    That is why they want a New World Currency,destroy America as the world's reserve currency,they want this power.
    Now you know why they make American's trade Federal Notes,they wont allow the U.S to print our money backed with a Gold or Silver Standard ( Kennedy tried,they murdered him).Libya recently was going this direction and we all know what happened to Libya.
    The Holy See is a member of various International organizations and groups including the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), International Telecommunication Union, the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE), the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) and the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR). The Holy See is also a permanent observer in various international organizations, including the United Nations General Assembly, the Council of Europe, UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization), the World Trade Organization (WTO), and the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO)..All sitting on Ishtar..
    All bible prophecy paints this mysterious and religious institution as a "Woman Riding on a Beast".I see The Queen of England Together with the Vatican both just happened today to be charged with involvement in wide-spread conspiracies pertaining to crimes against humanity, genocide & institutional corruption. The lawsuit will be explained in detail at a press conference held on the date of filing at the Federal Court Building, on Wednesday, July 4 th.
    ( the beast being the future Kingdom of
    the European Anti-Christ )...There is no question that
    the Woman Riding on the Beast is symbolic of Papal
    Rome : Vatican City...The influence of this woman on
    the Beast cannot be ignored nor denied in European
    history and according to all the evidence and inferences
    made by the Book of Revelation the Vatican will play
    a key role in the Last Days and it will not be a good
    one...The same institution that sponsored the high
    inquisition and killed millions throughout its' history in
    "The Name of GOD" has an appointment with the
    Judgement of GOD in these last days...
    Please go and research,,decide and spread the knowledge ! ( light )
    http://eassurvey.wordpress.com/

VISUALIZE
    IMPENDING
    JOY !

pass it on

Hello all,

I was wondering if anybody else had seen this:

Cryptograms on Gold bars from China
    http://www.iacr.org/misc/china/

It's dated 1933, with a value of $300million.

And could shed any light on it? It seems relevant with the heist of Oriental gold during WW2.

Regards
    Ken

Default Fedwire Hacked

I hope this is the right spot but I was just reading David's post about the superbowl and I remembered reading about Fedwire being hacked on my friend Karl's site - the market ticker

http://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=217077

Also,

http://www.zdnet.com/anonymous-posts...ls-7000010740/

If true the implications are pretty big...

http://www.belegger.nl/nieuws/262953...oud-terug.html

This link in Dutch of end January 2013. It's said "Germany will bring back their Gold within 7 Years which was transfered during the Cold War! To the Fed, the English Bank and the France bank."
    When I heard it on the national TV news I couldn't believe hearing it. I felt "WOW", it's happening!

Today reading David's blog from 30 Januari 2013, about the offert he had. Yea, it pasted my home two years ago. In those days I thought of landery money you know. Something out off my leak! But reading here the proces and construction, again I felt "WOW", it's closer then I thought!

Last weekend I went to the International Film Festival Rotterdam ( IFFR) with some friends and saw the movie "Nairobe Half Live by David 'Tosh' Gitonga" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCoITj6SX5g It's about going through live from a small town to a big city, following your dream. A young guy lives is been watched. And you can see how easiliy you can get involved with businesses which are out of your leak and roll in to it by trusting the one person you think to know. But also that this person likes to help you start up your life.

This was a movie showing "crime" at the bottom, on this website you find "crime" at the highest top, and how easy you can become part of it. Not knowning you are.

So keep thinking for yourself and take care living your life.
    Greetings

"Alone we are all lowly, but together we shine with brightness so intense that none of us alone can even think of it"

source: A course in miracles

CAN ANYONE VERIFY THIS? || RV of Iragi Dinar has gone live in Australia\ Singapore.
    [SIZE=2]
    (02-11-13; 7:30 PM PST)
    I was just told that the Revaluation of the Iragi Dinar has gone live in Australia and Singapore.
    Three confirmations of this have supposedly come in.

This would mean that the revaluation to value back currencies is underway for all currencies.
    Is the supposed new gold backed Treasury issued US dollar is on its way into your wallets?

Value backed currencies means fiat money can't work anymore.
    Thwarting depends of fiat money.

Thwarting is disappearing.
    [FONT=georgia][SIZE=3]The Planet is shedding density.
    The change expected is coming, but not as anyone expected.
    Last edited by MarkM; 02-12-2013 at 04:37 PM. Reason: link to personal blog removed
    Assignment ⇒ "Be"

As is my traditional moniker, and attempt at wry humor, to bring some levity to each and every day because the illusion can be such a pain in the butt, let me leave you with this:

Remember, this IS the illusion… so laughing at the comedy of it all is a good thing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and let them wonder how you did it.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    And with that, may I once again raise a toast to Mirthful Irreverence Everywhere.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2.3 leagues S.E. of infamous Denver International Airport

Mr. Fay

Iraqi Dinar actually revalued?.....anywhere? I wish!

Every day in every which way...new rumors of an RV happening -- here there,
    anywhere...in house, outhouse...it goes on and on. Never any real confirmation
    ..just RUMORS...or better yet, a step higher, RUMTELS (like from army "intel")
    It is a tiring task, but a good slug of Hopium will keep you coming back for more.

Groan. Best advice is to keep track by keeping in touch via googling dinarrecaps

go dinar! BBB

Default Cabal Defeat Appears Very Imminent...

Just want to say, as thinks now stand, it appears we are rapidly approaching a historic financial collapse, and we have a decision: weather to absorb fear from your physical environment, become temporarley terrified, and "fall back" into a "matrix environment" and continue to live an Old World order routine after this intense emotional compromise we are now approaching, or realize that incredible change is upon us, and consciously accept this new vibrational framework, and begin to ascend into 4D, as the "time-space" temporal landscape begins blends with our current frame of reference. I truly believe, we don't have long to wait, fellas. But again, were in for a rough ride. Amen to all.. ♋

Default One People's Public Trust + Heather Tucci Jarraf. Genuine?

The One People's Public Trust. Genuine?

The OPPT is a legal entity that claims to have foreclosed on the corporations masquerading as banks and governments. There's much debate as to whether they are genuine or not. I wonder what people on this forum think of them... They seem to have taken the work that Neil Keenan has done one step further.

Thoughts?

http://www.peoplestrust1776.org/

http://removingtheshackles.blogspot....-box-oppt.html

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Alert: The Public Trust Forecloses on Major
    Corporations, Including Banks

February 04, 2013 -- The One People's Public Trust today is alerting each man, woman, and child on this planet that banks and corporations operating under the guise of the people’s governments have been foreclosed upon by their own free will. The titles, ownership, and rights of these corporations and all their assets are now duly secured and held in trust for the one people of this planet, equally.

Multiple investigations uncovered evidence of principals, agents, and beneficiaries of a slavery system that knowingly performed substantial and systemic deceptive acts and practices, fraud, theft, and commandeering of the value of the one people of this planet without their knowing, willing and intentional consent. Based on the record of this slavery system, The Public Trust lawfully and legally duly registered the foreclosure, judgment, and remedy against these corporations for the damages made and done against the people of this planet that they have damaged.

This action is the outcome of multiple-year investigations. People of the planet, on every country, may have a financial interest in the assets of these former principals, agents, and beneficiaries of the foreclosed corporations and banks. Interested people everywhere on this planet are encouraged to investigate this matter on their own. See www.oppt-in.com.

The Public Trust asserts what is: that each man, woman, and child has unalienable value and rights granted and deposited in them by the Creator and not any one of the people is subordinate to any artificial principality, corporate fiction or the special interest of another without their appropriate knowing, willing and intentional consent made by contract or accommodation agreement. The Public Trust expressed that which already was.

The people have already determined and demanded that public banking systems, national governments, and their supporting judicial systems must be fully transparent, accountable, and liable. The Public Trust has secured the value for all concerned, for all People are created equal.

About One People’s Public Trust (OPPT)The Public Trust, the One People's Public Trust, People's Public Trust 1776, etc., are duly secured, entered into Law Ordinance, inclusive of Universal Law Ordinance, notice by action of entry into International Law Ordinance, notice by public registration.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

BELOW IS A PARTIAL LIST OF FORECLOSED CORPORATIONS

(Please see the original article for info)

There's a lot of information on Youtube and beyond that I have not included due to forum link limits.

ENJOY!

Hello everyone

Just a thought. Now that bitcoins has gaining popularity. Think there will ever be a tyranny based in digital space or the cloud?
    May you be loved and the light will shine in you.
    Then close your eyes. Take a deep breath.
    Project unconditional love to all and the light will shine through them.
    -_-