Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: FINANCIAL TYRANNY: Defeating the Greatest Cover-Up of All Time

Yes. I had a poblem finding it at first but the web address is www.freedomreigns.us

Quote Originally Posted by lovetaniwha View Post
    To Robert Fay, (and everyone else)

Our ascension is inevitable anyway and these are the kind of contradictions you have when switching between human thoughts and feelings and a view of a higher Group Conscious Complex

When I first read Davids Interview with Ben Fulford I cried for the first time I can remember in years! Some may believe my want for this to happen may outweigh the evidence that suggests it is, but I will say again...this must be happening, because it needs to!

One more notion! Freedom is our right! Those who oppose and wish to oppress it have the right to. This is the law of 'free will'. Where these laws originate from there is no right and wrong. If we allow ourselves to be oppressed through ignorance, fear and inaction then we are all guilty parties. At the top of the scale though all parties are included in the same Consciousness and thankfully we all know whats best.

Thank you all, big love and appreciation to us/source.
    As this is my first post of any substance, please forgive me of any "newbie" mistakes. I just had to say, I so wholeheartedly agree with you here, and I actually cried as well! I cried again reading the most recent information, and am so hoping that Drake's inside information is true and will come to pass. I so hope that I am not just believing in all this because I so want it to be so. But if David is sold on it, and he has the inside information, I'm feeling truly hopeful that this really could come to pass. Thank you David for all your hard work and dedication!

Default May i once again, raise a toast to Mirthful Irreverence Everywhere

Do what you enjoy going.

Doing what you enjoy doing keeps you from being a problem for the Big Picture agenda of moving forward the NEW STORY.

Doing what you enjoy doing keeps you from becoming energy-contained and adding density to yourself just as the Planet is shedding density.

Holding non-judgment about things is one thing … hard to do. I am no good at it.

No judgment about judgment is another thing altogether. It seems to be about not judging self.

Thwarting self causes for density in self. Judging self is thwarting self. Thwarting the What Is, IS; by being upset about it one way or another, by being impatient or fatigued or distressed causes density in others and in self. Being at odds with What Is, IS can ‘fun’ and an addictive habit. Thwarting that which is, is to rail against the wind. It makes the wind wrong and in an odd way makes self wrong too.

One can be a stimulus-thwarting design and hold onto your first ticket to go home when one dies this time instead of having to cycle back to the Akashic Records library for a refit for another incarnation (there will be no more incarnations and there will be no such thing as ascension). One can choose to be a stimulus-supporting design and help the NEW STORY arise, until such time as you die and again the energy of you gets to go home. Stimulus-supporting designs will not be in the bunch with the first train tickets home. Those who did (and do) the most to produce the density needed to make this false-dimension’s bell ring with a tone that could and would carry the call for help all the way to real dimensions are the best actors on stage. It is they who get the first tickets home. The call got through and help arrived September 2002. There is no need to continue to produce more density, but you can do what you want … no judgment. I like to say energy gets to go home to the tavern at the energy-Union Hall where there is free beer for the team that went on stage here. That means we all get to go home, except for those who have designs that are Complete. They are (or will be) autonomous to self and to self alone, forever, as is the dynamic of real-dimensions; forever.

And with that, may I once again raise a toast to Mirthful Irreverence Everywhere.

If the energy of your physical body seems to somehow ‘shimmer’ or ‘resonate’ with the thoughtforms stated above, then so much the better. If not, then call it all horse-pucky; and forget it, and let it go as useless garbage for you. Don’t waste your time and emotional energy on it.

Quote Originally Posted by newdawn View Post
    As this is my first post of any substance, please forgive me of any "newbie" mistakes.
    Hi, NewDawn. I didn't see any newbie mistakes ... but what do i know ... i'm in the newbie bucket myself. I have a friend that goes by the moniker of NewDawn, though i suppose this is not you ... still ... what fun that syncronicity is.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Fay View Post
    Hi, NewDawn. I didn't see any newbie mistakes ... but what do i know ... i'm in the newbie bucket myself. I have a friend that goes by the moniker of NewDawn, though i suppose this is not you ... still ... what fun that syncronicity is.
    Thanks Robert and how interesting, I love syncronicity whenever it plays a part in my day, say Hi to the other newdawn for me if you feel so inclined...

if you watch the video on the Benjamin Fulford thread it's laughable in every way. Especially the illuminati guy who thinks Putin is great. Putin who runs a mafia economy. Then he says that Christians worship Satan and to top it all off he says the Queen should give the crown back to Isis!

Lightbulb Star Trek Now!

I am hoping somebody can clarify something for me: the information so far, about the replacement for the existing (and hopelessly corrupt) financial system that has dominated the world for the last three centuries has not answered, for me, the question of stability; I wholeheartedly applaud any initiative which aims to equalize the distribution of resources, giving everyone a fairer chance. But I don't see how such a system can be maintained for more than a few years (i.e. ten at most) without reverting to the same pattern we have already seen.

What I anticipate, unless there are fundamental differences built in, is that money (or whatever medium of exchange is used to replace it) will once more gradually be accumulated by a minority who have no intention of sharing altruistically. Even if human greed is removed from the equation, there remains the difficulty of those people who simply are not able to manage their resources (i.e. money) efficiently. I see the cause of poverty as being waste as much as it is greed.

Is there any provision for educating people in the more efficient use of their resources? Or will a supervisory authority be established to judge who is best qualified to manage those resources (as seems to have been the case for the last three centuries at least)?

What would the ramifications be of completely removing the notion of exchange from the equation, that everyone should have freedom of access to anything (other than another person) ?
    You are the music while the music lasts

scottki: You've got a point there! However I have enough trouble trying to understand all the hijinks going on in my own country and know next to nothing about how Russian is or is not run; I also understand that the guy who said all Christians worship Satan is Asian and really does not understand the full depth and breadth of Christianity and Christianity versus the Catholic or any other sect. There is an argument that certain sects of Christianity actually ARE run by evil that could be equated with Satan (and I say this being a believer in Jesus Christ and the Holy Ghost). Lastly, I can also understand his comment about Isis wanting her crown back, because there is documentation that amongst the Luciferians (or whatever they are called) in the dark cabal that killed Princess Diana actually thought of her as being Isis. What is stranger to me is that unless I am mistaken I heard Fulford taking "Royalty" off the hook at one point and claiming that the "poor Royals" were being looted by the Illuminati. Is someone playing with his head? I don't know.

Back to Wilcock and Drake: I certainly hope this imminent mass arrest of the cruel and powerful in the U.S. is true. It is certainly "just what the doctor ordered"!!! The most worrisome thing to me is that I feel we need a lot of points to be covered to let us know the difference between martial law Alex-Jones-warning-style and mass arrests Drake-announcement-style. It seems to me that the powers that "were," since they love to work on the populace being fearful, might try to make people in the alternative communities believe that martial law is coming down when it really is not -- which could cause unnecessary chaos, rioting and worse.

Anyone have some words of wisdom about this? I have friends for instance who listen to Alex Jones all the time and they believe we are under martial law NOW -- and take Drake's words as a "trick." And just like people who go to doctors and believe only what the doctors says is true, a lot of people are this way regarding Alex Jones. Don't get me wrong. I respect Alex Jones and feel that his messages are important. But at the same time, a lot of people respond to his messages with over-the-top and paralyzing fear.

What to do? Sometimes I even think that this may be what is holding back mass arrests: concern that people will misinterpret what is happening as it happens and make a mess of things.

Default About Drake and FreedomReigns.us

Hi,

I've been following this story from the beginning -- when D.W. posted the first story about the lawsuit. I've also listened to the interview with Drake, and have listened to the other videos with the website, Freedom Reigns and the people involved with it.

I trust D.W.'s opinion on most of the things he talks about, but...

...The more I hear from Freedom Reigns, and Drake, the more I'm convinced that these people are of very low consciousness. In the latest video from Blog Talk Radio, a woman goes on a rant and what she says is indistinguishable from Rush Limbaugh. She goes on and on about the world not owing anyone a living, about the lazy bums who don't want to work -- while calling people idiots, and morons, etc...

These don't sound like people I want ruling my country. Of course I want the Illuminati out, but these people sound like a flip side of the same coin. They are very judgmental, and negative. This could be my worst nightmare. I have some family members who are also like this, who think everyone should "get a job", and that everyone who doesn't have one is a lazy bum.

People don't work because they have lots of emotional wounding. I think most of them feel overwhelmed at the idea of trying to make it in the world, and they feel like they would fail. Many were abused as children, or were neglected. Anyway, I don't believe anyone chooses to lay around and not work for the fun of it. I think those people need therapy and help -- not necessarily handouts, but help.

Neither do I like the revengeful tone in their voices when they talk about the Illuminati. I'm sorry, but the people from Freedom Reigns seem like they are fueled by emotional charges, rather than clear headed concern for our country. If things are going to change here, we need intelligence behind it, not "Earl Pitts American".

Know what I mean???

Rayne T.

Default Congress Giving IRS the Power to Revoke Passports over Taxes?

Who do you think should know about this?

"Congress Giving IRS the Power to Revoke Passports over Taxes?"
    http://patriotupdate.com/21015/congr...rts-over-taxes

Do you think a non-governmental body (which is my understanding of the status of the IRS) should have such power?