Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: FINANCIAL TYRANNY: Defeating the Greatest Cover-Up of All Time

Quote Originally Posted by stonesguy View Post
    Thanks Apophis,

To be more specific, so that I better understand... If we only have a short time left on this planet why would we bother with defeating financial tyranny now?...Judging by your response, am I to assume that you are of the camp that believes the "golden age" will be on this planet?...Therefore defeating financial tyranny is important to do now because we will be remaining here?
    Hi Stones,
    I wouldn't get too hung up on whether we'll be on the planet or not. It really isn't relative to the shift that is even now occurring. As a species, we as humans have to evolve and grow, like anything else. Part of that growth is to come to terms with the "here and now" and to "disclose" to ourselves the truth of our existence. This Financial Tyranny and all the activities that have been allowed and led up to it's inception is a shadow of our own collective consciousness. It is a part of us all and we are all, to varying degrees, responsible for it's presence among us. In truth, I am thankful that we are beginning to see so clearly how it has been allowed to operate so secretly among us for so long. Whether or not any of it is really true is irrelevant. The fact that it being seen so easy for what it is only reveals to us all that it has finished what it has set out to do for us and has began to lose it's relevance in the face of what we are becoming. Collectively, we are all starting to dis-believe what we have been led to believe. This, in and of itself, is the phase of awakening out of the illusion. It is the precursor to revelation and the first steps onto the path of initiation. What is to come, what has been foretold by so many before us of this time, is a revelation on a scale of global proportion. How this manifests is anyone's guess, even David's. But make no mistake, we will all be here to witness it. When it happens, I would like to be actively coming to terms with who we are, how we got here and what we are going to do about it in the future.

Blessed Be

Default 2/10/2012 -- MUST SEE ! 2011 earthquakes WORLDWIDE plotted and animated (with sound i

I am inclined to believe, if this video is legit, that Fulford and Wilcock are right and the 2011 Japanese earthquake was man made. Incredible.
    "When you look into the eyes of another, any other, and you see your own soul looking back at you, then you will know that you have reached another level of consciousness." -Brian Weiss

Quote Originally Posted by stonesguy View Post
    Thanks Apophis,

To be more specific, so that I better understand... If we only have a short time left on this planet why would we bother with defeating financial tyranny now?...Judging by your response, am I to assume that you are of the camp that believes the "golden age" will be on this planet?...Therefore defeating financial tyranny is important to do now because we will be remaining here?
    Well I'm into finding what connects all of the people on this planet regardless of what they've done in the past, so dividing us into "camps" is somewhat irrelevant to me. However to play along I will say this, the idea of part of us being transported to a whole new planet is as weird as time ending with the Mayan calendar. I think it's an easy escape from reality that some choose to bank on. If you are in the "camp" that believes if you've done enough "good Samaritan" stuff in this lifetime to forget about the rest of the world, because you'll be magically transported to another planet where none of the "bad Samaritan" guys are, to live out the rest of your golden peaceful life, then I think you are wasting your time and energy here with the rest of us. We are all in this together. It's like saying I've lost my job and there for couldn't pay my mortgage but it's all the bankers fault so when the "super hero league" finds out about it they will give me a new house for free. The golden age is where we see each other as equals and discontinue the attempts to dominate one-another. Electricity and essential life sustaining needs will become free due to our love for our fellow man. This is all possible with the civilization we have, it's just not a unified vision at this time.

Yes I believe the only way to get to a "Golden Age" is through the diligence of our collective efforts to over-through tyranny. Nothing will be givin to us for free, we will earn it collectively. I guess you could say I don't believe in fairy tales.
    Gnothi Seauton (know thyself)

Thanks Dihlon,
    Your perspective is helpful and I thank you for taking the time to address my question.

"Something big" has happened:

== PRELIMINARY EARTHQUAKE REPORT ==

Region: SOUTHWESTERN SIBERIA, RUSSIA
    Geographic coordinates: 51.731N, 95.920E
    Magnitude: 6.8 Mw
    Depth: 11 km
    Universal Time (UTC): 26 Feb 2012 06:17:19
    Time near the Epicenter: 26 Feb 2012 13:17:19
    Local standard time in your area: 26 Feb 2012 06:17:19

Location with respect to nearby cities:
    100 km (62 miles) E (91 degrees) of Kyzyl, Russia
    337 km (209 miles) NE (53 degrees) of Ulaangom, Mongolia
    375 km (233 miles) SE (124 degrees) of Abakan, Russia
    892 km (554 miles) WNW (303 degrees) of ULAANBAATAR, Mongolia

ADDITIONAL EARTHQUAKE PARAMETERS

This event has been reviewed by a seismologist at NEIC
    For subsequent updates, maps, and technical information, see:
    http://earthquake.usgs.gov/eqcenter/...usb0008672.php

As of this writing, there have now been 6 'quakes recorded in this location since 1:17 pm local time, Sunday February 28, 2011.
    http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquak...quakes_all.php
    Quite a lot, considering the historic seismicity in this area.

Search google maps for a close-up satellite view of the location. Make your own conclusions.

@Earth2mayavision: The fact that the article has already been taken off line is indeed a pointer that someone doesn't want us to know what was written. So you might be right!

@stonesguy:

Firstly, welcome to Divine Cosmos!
    I have been studying conspiracy theories and spirituality for over 13 years now. As you, I found myself believing everything I read. Though that could be dangerous with some sources, maybe it's just the way our higher selves tell us what we read is true. If something resonates with you, it might be the information you need. It's always good to be skeptical, though, especially when it comes to channeled data. That being said, I do feel you found a good place to read about this kind of thing!

To address your question why David bothers to investigate this lawsuit and it's implications:

It really looks like David is the first person to tie everything together that has been going on on this planet for decades, even centuries. If this goes widely public, it may spark a mass awakening, setting free new technologies and supressed evidence of other human beings.
    You see, what supresses us is fear. Fear of death, fear of poverty, fear of ridicule. If we are being freed of Financial Tyranny, every single person of this planet can finally be living in peace, with enough food to eat and a home. Then everybody can pursue their own spiritual evolvement. Which, btw, I think will be a logical consequence, because if everybody's happy, people will finally see that we are all equal. No need to be jealous of anybody anymore.

Hope that was of a little help to you.

Best,
    Llannagh

I believe this ties in with David's research paper, it was posted in Veterans Today.
    Please sign the petition and pass it on.
    The Federal Reserve gave foreign banks 16 trillion US dollars totally off the books and tax free to foreign banks leaving the American people on the hook. This would pay off the debt and then some... This is documented and has been brought forth in the British parliament. No mention in the American press that I know of. 25,000 signatures are needed for the petition to be successful. Here is the story with short video of footage taken in the House of Lords and the story from one of the investigators.

Here is the story with petition following:

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/02...error-exposed/

https://wwws.whitehouse.gov/petition...paign=shorturl

This is the petition in full:

we petition the Obama administration to:

Investigate the Federal Reserve’s activity and the missing 16 trillion dollars spent without congressional approval.

Since this video doesn't show the "earthquakes" in Washington DC and Virginia in September or October 2011, I guess whoever made this video did not consider them to actually be earthquakes?

Default The White Hats and Lord James of BlackHeath Deliver a Death Blow to The Cabal

Lord James of Blackheath calls for an investigation in the House of Lords in London on February 16 2012, using evidence gathered by the White Hat organization on banking corruption to the tune of 16 trillion dollars.
    The White Hat organization? This guy, in what appears to be a live forum of "important" people, is basically discussing the same exact thing the Wilcock did in his most previous blog.

If nothing else it serves to further solidify the reality of Wilcock's information.

Just thought I would share.

PCE
    "When you look into the eyes of another, any other, and you see your own soul looking back at you, then you will know that you have reached another level of consciousness." -Brian Weiss