Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: FINANCIAL TYRANNY: Defeating the Greatest Cover-Up of All Time

Default FINANCIAL TYRANNY: Defeating the Greatest Cover-Up of All Time

wow! what a wealth of information david put together in this piece! this is definitely a game changer...

here we have irrefutable evidence of the interconnectedness of all entities! this actually doesn't give me the willies at all. to the contrary, i feel elated that the illusion of separation has been punctured at last.

i do feel some concern that this information might be taken by some as fuel for the us vs. them agenda. separation has a way of creeping back into things like this.

i mean- we have every right to feel hurt and angry about this, however aren't we the ones who fell for it? it was pretty naive of us to think, back in 1911, that "antitrust legislation" could really create a separation where there is none. had we recognized the fundamental interconnectedness of all entities back then, i doubt this sort of arrangement would have been accepted as a solution by the people.

i do wonder about those supreme court justices though. those guys are supposed to be experts at law, right? wouldn't they have known that all of these rockefeller-types could simply sit on the boards of each other's companies and continue business as usual?

but anyway... there was one comment that particularly surprised me:

Quote Originally Posted by david wilcock
    there’s nothing “natural” about this at all.
    seems totally natural to me. any self-organizing complex system will develop negative feedback loops to reinforce the status quo. with enough time, these control mechanisms will break down and evolve to a higher functioning level.

all we need to do now is remember that everything is interconnected, and to not accept "solutions" which propose a false veil of separation.
    We are unsure as to our success in realigning your modes of mentation.

i, agree with mr fulford, there needs to be a controlled implosion and reboot now of the economic and political systems, they are no longer viable. this should be done with the input of the people indicating what type of government and finacial system we would like to have. perhaps we can have a system modeled like the japanese model prior to its change by the west where the (people) as the majority make the deciding votes for societal projects and everyones productivity was geared toward their completion. we should have mandatory requirements for committes comprised of a certain percentange of members from the populace in addition to their elected representives. all instruments like block bills and legislation should be abolished, laws longer than 10 pages should be abolished, term limits no greater than 4yrs total in all branches of government. the ability to recall elected ofiicials not serving the will of the people also needs to be reinstated. the idea of a meritocrasy is commendable espicially if the checks and balances are implemented for this type of system. but this will require a huge change in the populations perception of life, wealth accumulation and how this relates to self and humanity. we need to eliminate the tax system completely its a form or enslavement, propety ownership needs to change how can one individual owns tens of thousands of acres of land and not produce anything for humanity or their community is beyond comprehension.
    services that every human needs to thrive: education, energy, and water, should not be a privilage but a basic human right, neccessary to further human existence and development. there are some huge paradigms to overcome socially, spiritually and morally however, we have to do it.

these are some thoughts i, think a lot of people are going to be probing in the not to distant future hopefully we have the courage to come up with the correct answers.

Default Politifact discusses Federal Reserve and 16 Trillion Amount

politifact notes the following 11/30/2011:

“it’s incorrect to say the fed created $16 trillion because that’s a running total of lending, and the running total ignores a key reality. the dollars in those loan programs went out and came back in through a revolving door. orice williams brown, managing director financial markets at the gao, gives as an example a bank borrowing $10 billion at night, repaying it the next morning and then borrowing it again in the evening. the running tally would count that as $20 billion borrowed. ‘but if you look at it, it’s the same $10 billion dollars,’ brown said. “ ...

“the gao did figure out what the total would look like if you accounted for this churn of dollars. that’s in table 9, which the paul campaign did not cite. the grand total there is about $1.1 trillion which is a lot of money but much less than $15 trillion.” ...

“the other missing piece is the current status of those loan programs. also not cited by the paul campaign, the gao reported that after all that lending, the total amount still outstanding is $13 billion dollars. the money was created out of thin air, but when it was repaid, it no longer existed. this is where the federal reserve is different from any other bank in the us.” ...

“also not cited by the paul campaign, the gao reported that after all that lending, the total amount still outstanding is $13 billion dollars. the money was created out of thin air, but when it was repaid, it no longer existed. this is where the federal reserve is different from any other bank in the us.” ...

for the full story ... http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...lout-and-send/

^ even if the money was paid back the next day, the story is not really about how much was given out. the story is really about who was given the money. the fingers of the cabal's siphon.
    All is well.

Quote Originally Posted by panchoisscott View Post
    politifact notes the following 11/30/2011:

“it’s incorrect to say the fed created $16 trillion because that’s a running total of lending, and the running total ignores a key reality. the dollars in those loan programs went out and came back in through a revolving door. orice williams brown, managing director financial markets at the gao, gives as an example a bank borrowing $10 billion at night, repaying it the next morning and then borrowing it again in the evening. the running tally would count that as $20 billion borrowed. ‘but if you look at it, it’s the same $10 billion dollars,’ brown said. “ ...

“the gao did figure out what the total would look like if you accounted for this churn of dollars. that’s in table 9, which the paul campaign did not cite. the grand total there is about $1.1 trillion which is a lot of money but much less than $15 trillion.” ...

“the other missing piece is the current status of those loan programs. also not cited by the paul campaign, the gao reported that after all that lending, the total amount still outstanding is $13 billion dollars. the money was created out of thin air, but when it was repaid, it no longer existed. this is where the federal reserve is different from any other bank in the us.” ...

“also not cited by the paul campaign, the gao reported that after all that lending, the total amount still outstanding is $13 billion dollars. the money was created out of thin air, but when it was repaid, it no longer existed. this is where the federal reserve is different from any other bank in the us.” ...

for the full story ... http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...lout-and-send/
    thanks for posting. i wondered why when i googled $16 trillion i got nothing. dw has lost credibility falling for that and it just diminishes the weight people put on other things he says. the fed say they lent the money over seas to stop a global recession - which happened in '29 when there was massive deflation, and it is hard to argue that they were wrong. most commentary predicts inflation but robert prechter is predicting deflation because the amount of maturing debt, shrinking credit, outweighs the new credit produced. this furthers the case that bernanke did the right thing.

that there is crony capitalism is not news to any one.

Ok so forgive me if I am not 100% here as my head is swimming a bit. However were these loans not at zero or close to zero % interest? So if you loan me 10 billion for a month, I can get some quick interest on it and give you the $10 Billion back but I get to keep the interest on it... Or I can buy stocks and what not that I know are going to go up and sell them at the end of the day at th higher price and still give the Fed its money back and keep the profits...

All in all we are still getting scammed.

Default Part of ongoing "mass arrests"? 7 charged in $78M record-setting inside trade case

In Section Five of David's well-researched investigation into "Financial Tyranny" and eradicating it, the arrest of News Corps employees under the subset "FOX NEWS WAS THE FIRST TO BE TARGETED" was reported as an example of possible indication of "mass arrests" beginning.

Recently, there was another formidable round of arrests made in NY:

7 charged in $78M record-setting inside trade case

"Greed on Wall Street set a new record, federal authorities said Wednesday as they unveiled a massive insider trading case charging a hedge fund co-founder with engineering a trade that earned a staggering $53 million in profits."

" 'Each wave of charges and arrests seems to produce leads to lead us to the next phase,' said FBI Assistant Director-in-Charge Janice K. Fedarcyk."

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...a072153S44.DTL

Might this be yet be another clue that these "mass arrests" are increasing now?
    "Truth is like the sun. You can shut it out for a time but it aint goin away.” -
    Elvis Presley

What if the government in each country simultaneously started printing their OWN money. At the very least, we need to print our own. I don't mean our 'government' either. I mean, each state...

Money that is not held in foreigner's hands; but America's.

Fraud is fraud. Biddle was indicted for fraud (the same thing occuring today, plus); so, why can't we indicted those across the financial spectrum who perpatrated and participated in the same? Foreigner's included?

I get that some are in fear of their own life due to generations of dysfunctional family habits and connected societies; but I'm simply not going to believe that all of them acted out of fear and yes, they ought to be held accountable.

Regardless, a new perception is long overdue. There must be away where every country, all 6.5-7 billion people can participate joyfully in sharing of each other's skills, talents, natural resources and products?
    Labor vs money isn't working. In fact, by its very nature it is a process of division-not unity. I'd very much like for my children to be able to travel and explore anywhere in the world, in safely with a sense of freedom and wonder.

What we need is a solution....

Default Let's get real

The key to understanding the power of the Illuminati based conspiracy might lie in considering our innate human propensity for local short term, feel good solutions to issues facing the immediate tribe, which is a feature of our lingering second density, animalistic heritage.

With this, there is a function by which those who take advantage of our provinciality in these regards and who understand the native human condition of duality have come to rule; playing our less than universal considerations against us in a direct manner - which reflects our historical willingness to view some aspects of humanity as being intrinsically unfit in our eyes to imagined degrees, tacit willingness to compromise the health of the planet for short term gain in manners which stagger the imagination as to potentials to justify war. Whether that war is between siblings, parents, Egyptian football teams or nations, our collective condition of not coming to love absolutely all as self has brought us to this.

The real solution to the fractional reserve banking oligarchy which threatens to enslave us and manage us, IMO, is for as many as possible to let everything go which even hints at continuing to countenance an us vs. them mentality. This is a hyper-dimensional struggle which only needs us to give up on even condemning the negs, and to realize en masse that they would be as benign and harmless as new born kittens if only we would make it so by not flummoxing on how to defeat, but to come together as a family with planet-wide caring for all. No war, no war, no war. Love is all we need.

How do we make it so? By appreciating the intrinsic lesson to humanity which has been posed by this situation. We have the power to end this finally and simply by understanding how this has happened by our mutual complicity. This is not something which has been done to us, it is something we have done to ourselves. Again, key here is to own our responsibility for this situation, as it is a pure and direct, reciprocal function of less than loving and all-inclusive consideration on a planetary scale.

Let all struggle go, and we win, instantly.

Here, we may see that this is the challenge facing us... we have no enemy outside of ourselves. We have done this to ourselves and the red shield governator is self-created by us (and is us) as a function of fear of ourselves and lack of faith in our ability to prove abundance via selfless love, and can only be drawn back in to ourselves by unconditional love and appreciation and a growing popular desire to want to have love and plenty for all, in spite of our much smaller provincial wants and concerns and despite seeming differences. That would work wonders – it’s as easy as that, if we see it. Markish
    Last edited by MarkM; 02-01-2012 at 11:37 PM.

"Where you find patience within your mind you must consciously find the corresponding impatience and vice versa. Each thought that a being has, has in its turn an antithesis. The disciplines of the mind involve, first of all, identifying both those things of which you approve and those things of which you disapprove within yourself, and then balancing each and every positive and negative charge with its equal. The mind contains all things. Therefore, you must discover this completeness within yourself.

The second mental discipline is acceptance of the completeness within your consciousness. It is not for a being of polarity in the physical consciousness to pick and choose among attributes, thus building the roles that cause blockages and confusions in the already-distorted mind complex. Each acceptance smoothes part of the many distortions that the faculty you call judgment engenders.

The third discipline of the mind is a repetition of the first but with the gaze outward towards the fellow entities that it meets. In each entity there exists completeness. Thus, the ability to understand each balance is necessary. When you view patience, you are responsible for mirroring in your mental understanding, patience/impatience. When you view impatience, it is necessary for your mental configuration of understanding to be impatience/patience. We use this as a simple example. Most configurations of mind have many facets, and understanding of either self polarities, or what you would call other-self polarities, can and must be understood as subtle work." - From the "Law of One"