Page 23 of 42 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: The trillion dollar Dragon Family law suit

Quote Originally Posted by dreamy1 View Post
    Hi DAB,

Thank you for your latest update on here and your excellent newsletter that you sent out via Email. As you know my brain and life training didn't involve the financial world at all, so reading your synopsis and analysis is a great help, and I think I am getting there! Well, at least I'm beginning to see/understand what you are describing.

It will be very interesting to see if the Liens actually 'work'! If they do, then my scepticism will definitely dissipate, so I am eager to see what'll happen when on the 8th as that'll be the first tangible sign of the Liens being taken seriously. That would be mahoosive, and surely that'd be the time when main stream media would HAVE to report on this? It's time for the general populace to get the information, to get this 'education'.

There's no doubt in my mind that a major change is going to happen, be it this year or in the coming 2 years, and it'll rock us all to our core, and be a huge challenge for us to get through. Like I've said in my earlier posts, I just don't know where it'll come from, and my guess is that it wont be from the various 'whistle blowers' but rather from something much bigger such as the financial markets crashing and exposing the shady characters and dealings behind it.

I now understand why you likened it to a chess game because it really is! One move at a time, slowly slowly, and check mate is coming..it's on the horizon. What worries me is that organisations, such as the ISDA will change the goal posts along the way, governments will make new laws (I see that in my own life where my organisation is looking at lowering wage costs by changing our Terms and Conditions), and therefore delaying the inevitable crash...the zig zagging around the chess board.

I guess now is the time to bet on the derivatives market crashing .. I shall join you on the front seat of this game and hope you wont mind when I keep nudging you to explain what the various moves mean.

Thank you again for your excellent post DAB, it's very much appreciated.

Dreamy
    Great! You'll bring the beer, right?

All Da Best!
    Da Asian Brutha
    "You think you can just escape? Walk out of this world like itís some bad movie? Itís too easy to make like a bird. To flap your wings as you chicken out after causing all these problems. The tough partís walking. Taking what comes along and walking right through it. Thatís what real people do."- Eikichi Onizuka, GTO

--------------------------

Now writing in the geo-political/world financial crisis column for the DNA Newsletter.
    http://davesnewadventure.com

Default Astounding Opinion Piece On The Gold Standard

I found this an interesting notice of a shift in things.

"The mainstream financial media just published an astounding opinion piece on the gold standard"
    Friday, May 04, 2012 From Bloomberg:
    http://thedailycrux.com/Article/40211/Gold

It occurs to me that this kind of dialogue greases the skids for more major things to come later.

Here is a fantastic interview with Keith Scot and Winston Shrout.

http://jhaines6.wordpress.com/2012/0...-thanks-to-cd/

If the big shot yakuza,which one was on a ben fulford video,are part of the dragon family group,then there might be a good chance that something may be done along the lines of everything that is being mentioned.......a while back I met a healer from japan,and discussed with him his work in japan...he said he had more than several high level yakuza clients,they were very open to alternative healing,especially if it works....which means clearly they dont support big western pharma...in fact this japanese healer said they werent thugs as portrayed in western media,,but lived in high rises,as cultured people,,and they were actually willing to donate big chunks of cash to legitimate alternative healing projects....real ones,like donations to programs at major real naturopathic colleges...large sums...i observed some real activity along these lines....so I think there is interest along alternative options for society,amongst some of these folks...just an observation on an aspect.of this that passed by my way more than several years ago.....

Default "Landmark Lawsuit by US Home Owners Implicates Obama and Big Banks ...

You may be interested to see this recent notice in http://www.WakeUp-World.com

I wonder if this will add to the momentum being generated by the leins that have been lodged by Mr. Neil Keenan, et.al.

http://wakeup-world.com/2012/05/05/l...dering-scheme/

"Landmark Lawsuit by US Home Owners Implicates Obama and Big Banks in Massive Global Laundering Scheme"

"Columbus, Ohio-based trial lawyer and author Eric J. Wittenberg made some quite heated statements on behalf of the plaintiffs in the case.

'The laundering of trillions of dollars of U.S. taxpayer money ó and the wrongful taking of the homes of those taxpayers ó was known by the Administration and expressly supported by it. Evidence uncovered by the plaintiffs revealed that the Administration ignored its own agenciesí reports ó and reports from the Department of Homeland Security ó about this situation, dating as far back as 2010,' Wittenberg said.

'Worse, the Administration purported to endorse a Ďnational bank settlementí without disclosing or having any public discourse whatsoever about the thousands of foreign tax havens now wholly owned by our nationís banks. Fortunately, no home owner is bound to enter into this fraudulent bank settlement,' he added."

Default The Empire Strikes Back... but it's the RETURN OF THE JEDI!

* For the mods, this is the revised version. It reads better. *

Well folks, here we are, and I've got some great seats to watch.

Tomorrow, Wednesday, and Thursday are going to be very, very interesting.

The Empire is STRIKING back as we speak. Will the plucky Rebellion of the Rest (Lead by China) against the Western Financial Empire make it?

I've got the Imperial March tune playing in my head as I read this. You might want to consider putting that music on before reading this one.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/treasu...ities-recouple

"Treasuries Plummet To 3 Month Low Yields As Equities Recouple"

US Treasuries opened just over an hour ago and are now trading considerably lower in yield. 10Y yields are under 1.84%, their lowest since February 3rd and within a few bps of ther 1.7959% yield lows of mid-December which would all but guarantee a return to the September 2012 2011 low yields. More critically for all those QE-hopers, the massive divergence which we have been vociferously arguing as unsustainable between 10Y yields and the S&P 500 has how collapsed and converged perfectly. "

What's happening? Just as we think the Western Financial Empire, heretofore known as WFE, or "What a F--king Empire", has taken its most over-lording, villainously incredible power to the height, with financial grabs, horrifically tyrannical legislation, and full consolidation of the World's Currencies via the Fed and Western Central Banks (The New Death Star), and with the positioning of its Flotillas off the coasts of Iran and China, pumping the equities markets to highs not seen since 1998 via its proxies of the Vampire Squid (Sith Lord 1), and the Western Central Banks (Sith Lord 2), and purchasing Treasuries - thus driving down interest rates - to reassure its World Dominance of the Imperial Dollar....

The Guerilla rebellion of the Rest lead by China (the Calamari!) have lead the BRICS and the Rest (the Rebel Alliance of the Rest!) to divest of 40% of the Global Economy from the Imperial US Dollar, and China's dumped over a hundred billion of Treasuries (X-Wing Fighters streaking into the heart of the New Death Star!)...

... Asia's Commercial Lien action against the Federal Reserve and Western Central Banks before tomorrow (The Return of the JEDI - Judiciary Enterprise Defense Initiative - Use the Legal Force!), Russia (the Bothans!) making positions in its Western borders against the NATO Defense Shield, and Iran (the Gungans) pushing away from the Imperial dominance of the US dollar for oil, into gold for oil, and the Rest (the Ewoks?) jumping into the fray is pushing this Battle of ENDOR (Earthly Natives Dearly Opening for the Rest.. of the galaxy?) into a battle of desperation!

So, the question in this last 25 minutes of this real life movie is this...

Will the Emperor (Western Financial Elite) CRUSH the puny Rebel Alliance of the Rest, with its impressive Imperial array of military (the Imperial Storm Troopers!) in the Persian Gulf, Indian Ocean, the Stan's, off of South Korea, and Japan, and will it's saber rattling spear point of Israel (the Mandalorians!) launch a full scale bombing of Iran before the WFE's time runs out? Will the Commercial Lien JEDI Jujitsu move and will the Rebel Fleet of China/Asia/Russia dumping over 100 billion dollars in US Treasuries ( the X-Wing/combined forces run to the heart of the new Death Star (The Federal Reserve)), while surrounded by the Western Financial Imperial Fleet (Derivatives Bubble, US Dollars in the coffers, and Fractional Reserve Banking) - It's a Trap! -...

Will they MAKE IT IN TIME?!

Oh, The Suspense and the Drama!

Weather at 11.

All Da Best!
    Da Asian Brutha!

P.S. The WFE is taking all precautionary measures against it's own internal rebellion joining forces with the Rebellion of the Rest with this.

Why are DHS and ICE stockpiling ammo?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lw64...eature=related

and we KNOW the Rebellion of the Rest is working, cause of this!

http://www.beaconequity.com/we-are-p...nt-2012-05-03/

""We are Preparing for Massive Civil War," Says DHS Informant"

... Many Bothan Spies died bringing this information...
    "You think you can just escape? Walk out of this world like itís some bad movie? Itís too easy to make like a bird. To flap your wings as you chicken out after causing all these problems. The tough partís walking. Taking what comes along and walking right through it. Thatís what real people do."- Eikichi Onizuka, GTO

Now writing in the geo-political/world financial crisis column for the DNA Newsletter.

it's just gone midnight here in London, and I'm back at work in 9 hrs (it was a holiday here today), so will be very interesting to see what transpires tomorrow DAB.

I've got the beers in and will join you in watching the movie lol

All the best
    Dreamy

Daven, I found that story on civil war quite shocking. I hadn't envisioned that kind of scenario, I was foolishly perhaps, hoping for a smooth ride. Looking at that bullet buying campaign though of course they won't go down gracefully, however that is a 5 year bullet buying plan and the jedi need to get a scurry on.

What will be happening this week that you find Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday interesting? TheGreek/France rejection to austerity? The Irish upcomming vote? or something im not seeing?

Quote Originally Posted by DavidG View Post
    Daven,

What will be happening this week that you find Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday interesting? TheGreek/France rejection to austerity? The Irish upcomming vote? or something im not seeing?
    You'll need to read my three parter at the beginning of the thread to understand the whole picture:

"Why the Dragon Family Lawsuit is the Check Mate Piece to Finish the Game."

http://divinecosmos.com/forums/showt...amily-law-suit

This will give you the basic essential background to understand why Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday are incredibly important with regards to the Commercial Liens, the 1000 trillion dollar Derivatives Bubble, and the Imperial Currency, the US Dollar's choke hold.

Here's the US Treasury page regarding those auctions.

http://www.treasurydirect.gov/RI/OFAnnce

On Tuesday, May 8th, at 1PM EST USA, the US Treasury will auction 32 BILLION in Treasuries.
    On Wednesday, May 9th, the US Treasury will auction 24 BILLION in Treasuries.
    And on Thursday, May 10th, the US Treasury will auction 16 BILLION.

Total amount is 72 BILLION. Remember, China has dumped over a hundred BILLION in Treasuries. I did a summary in this article, "The Black Swan Event Is Here!"

http://divinecosmos.com/forums/showt...aw-suit/page11

The Fed is the majority buyer of Treasuries, and they have to buy in order to keep the interest rates down on Treasuries. Foreign Central Banks are a close 2nd, and the Vampire Squid is 3rd. I'm going to count the Vampire Squid as out, because even though they've received most of those 15 trillion dollars in bail outs - and I'm betting those Sith Lords will try to mount a last minute rescue in the next 3 days - the collapsing triggers on CDS's on Greek debt (Now that the ISDA is being forced to revise what a bankruptcy means) will wipe out the bailout money from their books. Without these three players to buy Treasuries - scenario 2 is almost complete (see my the Asian Dragon Family Lawsuit 3 parter). The system without the attacks looks like this:

http://davesnewadventure.com/downloa...in_Dilemma.jpg

Yeah, I know, I need to draw up a new map. Anyway, they HAVE to make those sales in the next three days, because 1/2 of the total US debt has to be rolled over into new debt, depending on the Treasury type.

Do you have any idea what HALF of our Debt is? It's 7.5 TRILLION. Because we couldn't roll it over in time last year, that's when you had all this talk about possibly shutting down the government.

But, if those Commercial Liens really do work, which we will find out tomorrow afternoon, then the Fed and the Western Central Banks will not be able to purchase US Treasuries.

And that's why the next three days will tell us if the JEDI have won.

Speaking of which, I need to draw up a new mind map regarding what the Liens will do. So far, these are the only two I have that illustrate what the system is turning into.

What it was:
    http://davesnewadventure.com/downloa..._dream1_01.jpg

And what it looked like up until the Lien filing:
    http://davesnewadventure.com/downloa...dreamy1_02.jpg

Course, we should wait and see if the Liens really do work, before I draw up a new mind map!

All Da Best!
    Get LOTS of popcorn and snacks for tomorrow!
    Da Asian Brutha

Ahh of course, the liens effect on the fed will be a great watch, what will they do. I'll add the special noise effects - 'Thwack', 'Splosh', 'Kathump', 'Zap'.