Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The trillion dollar Dragon Family law suit

thanks for making this a bit more understandable!

Default Pt 3/3 -Why the Dragon Family Lawsuit is the Check Mate Piece to Finish the Game.

part 3/3

6.) asia's gambit

in the game, the west focused on military moves by encircling china, bombing libya, poking russia, and provoking iran. the only financial move the west made was to plow massive quantities of cash into treasuries for safety. this was a critical mistake.

asia made two power moves in its gambit:

a.) asia has 3 trillion in treasuries, which is 20% of the total us debt. china has 1.15 trillion, which is about 8% of us debt. these quantities can move interest rates, and cornered the west with two treasury rooks.
    b.) asia's sting operation with the bonds is the gambit. the bonds are the lawsuit fianchetto, and the gold bonds are the triple knight fork.

7.) the golden triple knight fork and lawsuit fianchetto

when the west took the japanese bond gambit, it set the stage for a legal fianchetto attack on the us's ability to follow contract laws. people can and will break contracts. lawyers and court systems exist to pay damages and enforce contract laws. if the law cannot be enforced, contract breakers become credit risks with bad ratings and publicity. for individuals, breaking a contract means bad credit and difficulty getting a loan. for businesses it means difficulty staying in business. for governments, the results include wars, gov collapse, economic chaos, and depression, akin to argentina, iceland, and greece.

contract laws form the foundation of healthy economic systems. otherwise, it would be a free for all pirate society, which is a difficult environment for any honest entrepreneur or business.

the golden triple knight fork is the dragon families' positional attack, by requesting that the contracts on those bonds be honored and repatriate the gold back to asia.

the golden triple knight fork has three outcomes.

fork 1:
    the suit goes to court, dragon families win, and the gold repatriates back to asia.

this opens up a can of worms because it reveals the paper trail that leads to the logistics of the world trade centers on 9/11. the world also discovers a viable alternative to fiat currency. in this climate of occupy wall street, ron paul, and anger at the fed and central banks at a historic high, this is fatal for the banking cartel and the political elite.

this is the best case scenario, and imo, the least likely to occur.

fork 2:
    the us does not honor the contracts on the 60 year bonds.

if that's the case, what makes the global market think the us will honor the contracts on treasuries at all?

remember pres. obama making assurances to pres. hu regarding china's treasury holdings? hu's meeting with obama was asia's opening moves.

end result - treasuries are worth less, and treasuries dumping follows, causing interest rates to rise. when treasury interest rates rise, the treasury must use more tax revenue to pay the interest burden which can be 25% to 50% of all revenue! this bankrupts the federal government.

the critical key is this pops the derivatives bubble. the bets that treasuries wouldn't rise above 2% will be called by the counter party. and because treasuries are worth less, insurance policies are called by everyone who bought them - and the financial institutions have to pay up. the final effect is international. the western financial system is completely dependent on the fed reserve, as jon stewart and senator sanders illustrate.

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/th...ext-tarp-model
    http://sanders.senate.gov/newsroom/n...3-62060dcbb3c3

western financial institutions can't pay back the fed's loans due to derivatives losses, while the fed is deprived of reserves to multiply into new loans, because more tax revenue is used to pay the rising interest. all while owing 700 to 1000 trillion in the derivatives black hole of destruction.

and if they are suicidal, they'll try to hyperinflate, which will inflame the current economic protests into massive western world chaos with a networked and aware population that's already gunning for them. inflation of commodities, like food and fuel, directly ignited the arab spring.

fork 3:
    the us stops the lawsuit in it's tracks. registering the complaint formalized and legitimized the case. the result is the same as fork 2.

8.) checkmate

the asians don't need to dump 3 trillion of treasuries to get interest rates to go up. 1% out of the total 15 trillion us debt is 150 billion. a 150 billion dump will do wonders to raise the interest rate above 2%. that will implode the derivatives bubble and decapitate the financial elite.

by checkmating the western financial elite this way, the asians can simply state that basic contract laws and economic fundamentals were violated, and there was no deliberate malicious economic acts that might cause retaliatory trade sanctions and wars.

and they'll be absolutely right.

best chess game evah.

all da best,
    da asian brutha

Quote Originally Posted by daven View Post

this sets up the board. in part two, i'll detail asia's gambit, the golden triple knight fork and lawsuit fianchetto, and checkmate
    thanks daven, this stuff is all so complicated, it gets a little clearer each time i hear it explained from a different perspective.

as a chess enthusiast, i also love the chess term analogies. can't wait for part 3!

Cool A few terms that go along with my thesis to clarify why I used them

just to clarify why i used several chess terms the way i do, being a chess afficianando

a gambit is basically a calculated move that gambles that the opposing side will play a predicted move into your trap
    a fianchetto happens when the knight is moved and reveals a skewer attack by the bishop. it's a hidden attack that doesn't become apparent until the knight is moved into attack, and allows the player to make two, 3, and sometimes four attacks in just one move. i love this tactic.
    a fork is a move most often done by the knight. the knight is put in a position where it's impervious to harm, and the only outcome is it forces the opponent to choose between which pieces the opponent is willing to lose.
    check is putting the king in a position of danger
    check mate is putting the king in the position of complete loss of the game.

you can now see why i used those terms in the financial chess analysis of the dragon families trillion dollar lawsuit. if you have any questions, feel free to ask, i will be happy to clarify. i basically wasted 10 years of my life on this obsession into the financial endgame, and in particular the derivatives bubble. my loss of life energy is for you to gain.

Quote Originally Posted by scottki View Post
    listening to the dw camelot interview and am loving the et callers mix of northern irish gangster and australian/south african/american accent!

re part 1 i noticed that dw now thinks obama is part of the cabal. or did i get that wrong? also if we do have the military in government, it will look like a military dictatorship.

re the synchronicity, when i clicked for part 2 there was 5666 likes on the fb icon!

i wish there were more interviews with the anonymous caller! the whole gold story makes so much sense.
    the tell tale sign i am waiting for to figure out which side obama is on is how he uses his power to detain us citizens.
    ben is always saying the white hats are going to round up the negative elite. this new presidential power allows him
    to do just that. (google ndaa - read sections 1030 - 1032 for info on this new executive power).

priest of light

Question BIS question

can you provide a reference to the international court ruling ordering the us fed to pay? was is the name of the court? what was the case number? who defended the us fed? can i get a copy of the ruling?

can we get a reference to information about the international court judgment holding us fed liable to pay after the 1998 default passed?

what do you think anonymous meant by the pheonix and the dragon?

Quote Originally Posted by tangojack View Post
    can you provide a reference to the international court ruling ordering the us fed to pay? was is the name of the court? what was the case number? who defended the us fed? can i get a copy of the ruling?
    Quote Originally Posted by tangojack View Post
    can we get a reference to information about the international court judgment holding us fed liable to pay after the 1998 default passed?

when i said questions, i mean regarding the thesis i wrote. i'm not privy to completely insider information. the way i work is i analyse things based on logistics. everything, i mean everything has some kind of paper trail, from receipts to basic documents, everything. my knack is looking at the paper trail and making educated analysis of that. for the information you're asking, you'll have to wait for mr. wilcock to clarify on it.

i'm not a big fan of making extreme leaps in assumptions based on odd metaphors and analogies. so, i can't really tell you what he meant.