Page 15 of 42 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: The trillion dollar Dragon Family law suit

Lol. I think I should have said Love and Respect, seems more complete. The circles of the dark cabal unfortunately love and respect money and power over all else and so believe that their fellow counterparts would respect the fact that they would do anything to achieve gains in these areas, including turning on the same people they are trying to gain respect from. Also, in my personal experiences I have had to do and say things that seem and feel, on the surface, to have negative outcomes when the underlying drive is birthed from a positive place deep down somewhere. Some of these are due to my own short comings and lack of control and awareness sure but overall my intentions have been for the benefit of the all. When people don't agree it can cause a split/rift between them which seems to be a negative thing. I believe everyone is entitled to their own views, but when you get down to the real nitty gritty of what we all need, the data seems to bottle neck and we just need focus on a few key points pointed out to us everywhere we look! A truly perceptive/receptive master could achieve enlightenment/ascension without ever needing to read one book. I believe we all have a role to play in this story and no-one more important than the other. These are my own thoughts coming from other materials I have read in the past and I should really be leaning, with due respect, towards David's direction. Late last night I began reading the Ra channeling material David has on his site. I have only read a little but it already resonates deeply and truthfully with my feelings and so many other materials I have read before. I have spent a long time trying to confirm what I feel in my heart by proving it to my mind with facts and scientific proof which is a fair approach for any intelligent observer and David is the same he has just done it a million times better than I lol. And he practices what he preaches. Focusing your thoughts and energy is the key, I have come to realize...you could have all the knowledge and wisdom in the world, but if you don't focus it, and live it everyday of your life it is just knowledge and wisdom and eventually dissipates back into the recesses of time/space or somewhere from whence it came. I have ordered Davids book 'The Source Field Investigations' and will continue reading into his Ra Ta teachings purely because it seems appropriate at this time of my journey and going back to other sources would seem like going backwards somehow even though I don't think it is really possible to go backwards. This is fresh and new and relevant so I will try and build some momentum on this. I would like to mention one other source FooSnik. A man called Robert Munroe started a not for profit organization in the early seventies after his own experiences with OBE's. At this institute they can induce OBE's by using Hemispheric Synchronization (Hemisync). It was while reading his material some years ago now, that I first started practicing dream recognition and experiencing lucid dreaming! I would like to again state that the material David is sharing seems to me a very up to date and comprehensive view of these same ideals and a complete spiritual teaching in every respect. I am not here to be a critic and do not wish to implore you to seek knowledge elsewhere but I mention the Munroe Institute purely because they have a lot of history in the field of your interest (ServiceToOthers) therapeutic hypnosis. I have always wanted to visit one of these institutes but I live in New Zealand. I always hoped they might become recognized for their achievements and maybe start an institute here one day but that has never eventuated. Anyway have a look but don't forget to stay focused. I hope I haven't stretched the rules of the forum too far by saying this and thanx again David for all you are doing for humanity, you and everyone else.

Dear Daven,

Thank you for all the work of compiling the materials, "MEClearingEurope Vacating Commodities Exchange Analysis pt's. 1 & 2"

I passed it on to a friend, who additionally is watching the Iraqi Dinar and its proposed ReValuation (RV) that is supposed to be in the offing. {I told him to keep your "Da Asian Brutha" moniker attached if he moved it on further.}

Robert ~

Here are some links that someone here may wish to comment on or make assessments about.

"Central Bankers Gather in Fearful DC Huddle"
    Friday, March 23, 2012 – by Staff Report
    http://www.thedailybell.com/3726/Cen...rful-DC-Huddle

" ... ... What [The top banking families] DO fear, however, is that central banking may be done away with entirely. Monetary competition is likely what they fear most of all – the idea that society be free to create a variety of monies all used together and without central supervision. ... ... "

I find the fear that many currencies will compete for value in the market place to be most interesting. There is a newly arrive 'pressure' present to this illusion driving everything to the sovereignty of its singular vibration. Mixing vibrations, as in jamming the whole world into one currency under a single NWO government is diametrically opposed to the 'direction' of this 'pressure' of which i speak. So, will this 'pressure' win out? Yup.

The crowd mentioned in the article above were, apparently, told about this some time ago:
    "ATTENTION : BILDERBERGERS"
    http://bit.ly/Attention_BILDERBERGERS
    http://bit.ly/ATTENTION-Bildebergers

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I haven't paid the membership money so i couldn't go any further into the article with this LIGNET bunch:
    http://www.lignet.com/ , but i thought you might like to chew on this a bit.

"China: Coup Rumors False, New Political Turmoil"
    March 23, 2012 | Security | Asia and the Pacific
    Read more: http://www.lignet.com/ArticleAnalysi...#ixzz1q22Q3ABf

"Summary
    The illusion of a unified and stable Chinese Communist Party (CCP) was dispelled this past week as once-powerful leaders were purged in the greatest political turmoil China has suffered since the Tiananmen Square massacre in 1989. The tension is so palpable that there were even wild rumors spreading over the Internet of a coup and tanks rolling into the streets of Beijing. While those rumors turned out to be false, it is clear that sharp divisions in China are emerging about its future economic and political trajectory. In this special analysis, LIGNET explains what is likely behind these developments and where they may lead. ... {there is more you should be able to get than this ... but you will have to register for the newsletter, i think; and more yet if you buy into their tree-house community}"

I would like to hear if others have information correspondent to the drift of the above two links.

This is very interesting stuff, to say the least...I love the picture on the article from 'The Daily Bell'...hehe...and subscribed to the site thanx! Im sure our friend, Da Asian Brutha can illuminate on the growing unrest in the Chinese Government when he can spare the time. (fingers crossed)

Here is a recent notice from the LIGNET [Langley Intelligence Group Network] bunch.

"URGENT TERROR ALERT

'Cyber Pearl Harbor' — A Real and Growing Threat

In recent years, a wave of highly sophisticated computer viruses and cyber-attacks has created new security threats that policymakers and analysts are just beginning to understand.

The greatest concern is that the United States will be suddenly struck by a “cyber Pearl Harbor” — a catastrophic event that could shut down or destroy significant parts of the nation’s digital-based infrastructure. It has the potential to drain bank accounts, erase financial investments, paralyze power grids, and cripple national security.

Could the unthinkable happen? The answer is yes.

The now famous Stuxnet virus has opened a “Pandora’s box” in the world of cyber security, releasing into the world a horrifying new manual for cyber destruction that could be used to… Click Here to Continue Reading This Urgent Report by Trying LIGNET for ONLY $1.00"

Yes, one can look at this group as 'sell' point for disinformation ... or (oh, i don't know)
    Below is the 'sell' of their About page.
    See: http://www.lignet.com/About (but you may have to register to get to this About page)
    All Rights Reserved LIGNET.com

"Our Mission

The Langley Intelligence Group Network (LIGNET.com) is a Washington, DC-based service providing global intelligence and forecasting from former CIA, U.S. intelligence and national security officers, drawing on an international network of experts and sources.

Advisory Board Members
    General Michael V. Hayden, USAF (ret.)
    Former Director, Central Intelligence Agency and National Security Agency. Former Principal Deputy, Office of the Director of National Intelligence. Retired four-star U.S. Air Force General with nearly 39 years active duty experience. Currently a Principal with the Chertoff Group."

Lord William Rees-Mogg
    Ambassador John Bolton
    Jeremy Bradshaw
    Arnaud DeBorchgrave
    Fritz Ermarth
    Richard Grenell
    Congressman Peter Hoekstra
    Ambassador Otto Reich
    Frederick Rustmann
    Douglas Schoen
    Ambassador Faith Ryan Whittlesey

Analysis Team
    Frederick Fleitz, Managing Editor
    Mark A. Groombridge, Deputy Editor
    Jack Caravelli, Senior Analyst
    Lisa M. Ruth, Senior Analyst
    David Wurmser, Senior Analyst"

I provided the short Bio synopsis so readers here don't have to bother looking to see the resource talent involved with LIGNET ... good or useful, or otherwise, depending on your take of things.

I noticed that given the above URGENT TERROR ALERT 'sell', or heads-up (whichever you prefer), i see an opportunity for the central banking thoughtform to shut off the communication of the "Internet Reformation", which the DailyBell so frequent refers to, that is broadening the understanding of the world's population about the fiat money gig. Doing so would support the survival of this central banking thoughtform, i would suppose.

"UN Strikes Back at 'Net With ITU Agency?"
    Saturday, March 24, 2012 – by Anthony Wile
    http://www.thedailybell.com/bellincl...#FeedBackStart

"Anthony Wile
    The Empire is most definitely striking back. Between the huge and secretive data center being built in Utah to intercept and analyze the world's communications, Barack Obama's newly signed executive order that allows him "emergency" powers and the near-passage of SOPA, the powers-that-be are making it clear they intend to try to control, more and more effectively, what we call the Internet Reformation."

My concern is that the Pentagon did get the message about picking their rugby jersey and chose the people ... and has successfully coerced the CIA to getting with the program, etc., and that now all of that good news could become vulnerable to an outside threat (from whatever quarters). This 'outside threat' would seek to ensure that the people turned against those who first hold the honor of Valley Forge. Were this the case, then, a selective internet shut off would look like it had to be supported by the Pentagon and CIA, etc. and thus turn them, irrevocably, into the enemy.

May i say this; and you all take it for what you will: "Not Going To Happen". Honor is the opposite of betrayal. Betrayal is how density was increased in the Planet enough so this particular timeline dimension could raise a call for help that could and would get through to real-dimensions ... (help got here Sept. 2002). Putin understands honor, so too the Russian military. The Chinese military understands honor. All men who do battle understand honor, and always have. The Planet is shedding density, Now, and we are going back home. Nothing Is Going To Happen. Balance will be maintained. Betrayal will not hold sway.

The readership here probably assumes i am speaking to them ... Are you "Valley Forge"?

And with that, may i once again raise a toast to Mirthful Irreverence Everywhere.

I just got to view this Max Keiser Report youtube video.

There is so much interesting stuff in this 26 min. clip that i'm not going to try and detail it all. The second half is particularly curious [at about 21 mins] (suggesting that the planning for 9|11 came out of Asia; And that Washington new this and allowed it, to better advantage itself, and the central bankers with their agenda).

"Keiser Report: Selective Amnesia for Brokers & Murderers (E266)"
    http://youtu.be/aJsgYnPs6qU

I would be interested in hearing if there is additional supporting information, that we could identify, as being a part of the whole scenario of the Dragon Family thrust to set things straight about the gold in the world and to reconstitute wealth and trade on a more amenable and fair basis per the 'work-ethic' of a country or its natural resource base, or the development of its national 'inventive-innovation' talent and capabilities.

I just got this sent to me. Lots of insight as to what is happening around the globe and how\why the US living standard is heading for the tank ... unless it all turns out pretty with some new currency and free energy for the world. I wouldn't have read the article if i had only seen the headline, so i am glad my email buddy who sent it to me posted the whole thing in the email. It won't fit here as it is twice the 5000 character limit ... so i encourage you all to at least take the time to make a cursory look at it. I found it useful to orient my grasp of ramifications at a broader level of insight ... then, too, sometimes my imagination to see over the horizon is not all that good, so maybe it will not be all that useful to you all.

"Saudi Arabia And China Team Up To Build A Gigantic New Oil Refinery - Is This The Beginning Of The End For The Petrodollar?"
    http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/a...he-petrodollar

Benjamin Fulford posted this on his site yesterday 26-03-2012! ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬ ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬ ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬The new financial system is online now and abundant financing is either already or soon to be made available, according to dragon family representatives. The final take down of the criminal cabal has also begun in earnest with over 200 senior bankers arrested and 450 resigned last week alone, these sources say. Japan is also now doing the final paperwork needed to set up an international economic planning agency with an initial funding facility of $10 trillion or about 200 times what the World Bank lends every year, according to Japanese government sources. There will be some sort of announcement about this and other things on Tuesday evening, March 27th, 2012 Japan Standard Time according to illuminati and White Dragon Society sources. The arrest of some very high profile individuals is imminent..............(fingers crossed).

This is Ben's latest video - all I can say is 'WOW'!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=kjY0vMs7J3U

(hope the link works - otherwise cut and paste?)

Things seem to be very quiet here? No word from the major posters or David. I wonder why?