Page 16 of 42 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: The trillion dollar Dragon Family law suit

@robertfay

Thank you for posting the LIGNET info. It does, so far, sound to me like a StratFor operation on steroids - a group fear mongers who can think of nothing else but saving their own power positions.
    "Truth is like the sun. You can shut it out for a time but it aint goin away. -
    Elvis Presley

Quote Originally Posted by JimF View Post
    Things seem to be very quiet here? No word from the major posters or David. I wonder why?
    Because we have a life. It's spring, which means enjoying life is a LOT more important. Just because the world's financial systems are in the crapper doesn't mean I have to go too, mentally, emotionally, financially, physically or spiritually. That's an active, conscious choice.

Just because there's mud doesn't mean I have stay in forever. I like to get out, take a bath, and go for a ride on my bike or motorcycle. There's a garden to attend to, nights out with friends and family, spring fever and new possibilities for a new GF/SO, and romance is ALWAYS a wonderful thing. There's new entrepreneurial/invention efforts going on, and I spend a lot of time writing for a newsletter.

My parents got together while their relatives got bombed (Vietnam War). Chew on that. Put it to you this way. My gut feeling is that most of you reading this thread are probably white, middle class-ish, Americans. Mostly. Most of you have never seen it bad. I've seen it BAD. The worst that can happen in this is you lose your life savings and/or house. The worst that my parents have seen? Their house got blown up, and they lost lives! HUMAN LIVES. Like my mom picking up the parts of her relative after he got blown up by a bomb, or my Dad crossing through fields of dead bodies after school so he can see my Mom for a date.

Seeing your relatives get blown up, raped to death, tortured or shot? That's Hell.

Now compare that to losing your life savings. It SUCKS, but it's not the worse thing that can happen. Shoot, it isn't even the next to worse thing. You still have your life, and if you put your life energy where it counts most, in your relationships, then you've also got friends and family. That's your support network, and that should ALWAYS be the single most important investment of your life energy.

When you understand the core of how our IMAGINARY monetary system works, you'll laugh your ass off, and wonder why you put so much emotional value in a system that you know is subject to the whims of airheads. Go find your relatives and friends, and touch them. Real. The objects in your house? Real. The ground under your feet? Real. Now pull out that dollar bill, and check out the inflation charts. Un-frikkin-real.

Regarding Kerry's question about 401K's, Robert Kiyosaki is the champion in teaching financial literacy, and he wrote a book about this crisis back in 2002. 401K's, IRA's are scams. He said this for over a decade, but no one ever listened. Why? Cause they're all addicts, unwilling to think for themselves. He even talked about addiction to money, which is predominant among those who don't understand the Game. I find it ironic that the rich, on the business/investment side of his quadrant system, understand that this IS a game, and are the least addicted! By the way, Kiyosaki classifies the investment bankers/financiers in the Employed/Self Employed portion of the quadrant (if you've ever read his material.) And it makes sense, given where we are now.

The whole point of the 401K/IRA is to get the public to raise stock prices higher. On downwards movements, the smart money shorts in large quantities to make larger profits. I realized this back in the late 90's after getting burned in Tech. A lot of people should've realized this back then, Instead most of them chose to continue their addiction to an imaginary system.

Remember, philosophically, this system is a reflection of us collectively:
    1.) Raising children who don't suffer the consequences of their actions -> adults who get gov. bailouts
    2.)Glorifying instant gratification, fast and easy money -> stockmarket / houseflipping / high salary / bonus addiction (Which Kiyosaki warned against)
    3.) Raising kids overprotected, not learning about risk and consequence -> Derivatives bubble

The worse that'll happen is you might go broke. I've been broke, but because of the way I live my life, I can never be poor. I've actively chosen a life rich in experience as being the most esteemed goal in my life. It all boils down to attitude.

Remind yourself of what's REALLY important in life. Do you want to say that in the days leading up to December 21st, 2012, that you spent most of your year mired in misery, depression, sitting in an overall $hithole in paranoid fear, anxious like a heroine junkie for a piece of information that affirms your world view?

F--k that. Terrible waste of time. The day I go down, I go down laughing. Till that day, I make the most of my time doing the things I enjoy. Taking apart f--ked up economic/geopolitical systems and figuring them out for your pleasure (and mine), just happens to be one of em. And it IS a pleasure.

All da Best!
    Da Asian Brutha

P.S. Of course, for $hits and giggles, I always go to Ahnuld to remind me of what's best in life. Enjoy!

http://youtu.be/6PQ6335puOc

Seems as though there is a lot of work going on by David and company to get the accurate information to us in such a way that can be understood by all. That takes focus and patience - which is why you don't often hear anything from them while their work is being done.

I actually enjoy the 'radio silence' just as much as getting the information when it is available...that wonderful silence is an indication that many great people are working on something big or important.

Kudos to everyone who has made this information available to us all - it must be very difficult to investigate and report on real-time events, as they are forever changing.
    I have read the articles on the Dragon Family Lawsuit and others, and I am sure I'm not alone in saying that I hope this mess will be over soon! We are much overdue for a change for the better.

My thoughts and prayers (for lack of a better term) for strength, peace, safety and health are with David and many others willing to do what they do to bring us these eye-opening reports.

@Earth2MayaVision,

I guess you could see the LIGNET stuff as StratFor. I look for what smells the forest gives up and is useful as a reconnoiter instrument. That is why i posted it. I don't do well staying away from the judgment stuff, but i try. If you only see it as a 'sell' and propaganda then you are force yourself into a certain perception. Maybe you are right to see it solely that way. On the other hand, it can also serve to see what dynamics are of issue presently that i might not otherwise even know about.

My purpose in posting it was to broaden the view of the binoculars with which we all see. If we are shoulder to shoulder scanning the horizon, then we are better than just all looking at the same place, right?

Hell, they might even be on 'our' side and not allowed to expose their hand (wouldn't that be a hoot) ... and only have this LIGNET vehicle as an outlet to signal stuff that they would hope is, somehow, useful for us to take encouragement from (if we but had eyes to see). Odd things happen when you discover that those you thought were supposed to be your enemy are actually on your side, but you just hadn't been seen that coming down the pike. Its, hard being here just flopping along, each trying to do the best we can with the concept of Honor, right?

Default Why the Bretton Woods Agreement Was the Beginning of the End

Here is a fairly good synopsis of the general Bretton Woods, gold, history, and where things are now dynamic.

"Why the Bretton Woods Agreement Was the Beginning of the End"
    By Wendy Bidwell
    Wednesday, March 28, 2012
    http://www.theprojecttorestoreameric...say/Details/71

If anyone knows Porter Stansberry (one among many referenced in the article) of the Stansberry & Associates group newsletter, dealing with the economy and investments, they have been telling a corresponding story for some time (buy gold\silver, etc. and get your money out of the US, etc.) that matches up with what David and Ben have been speaking to.

I hope it is of some use to you all here, though i suspect you all know the broad sketch of this topic anyway.

Daven you might assume that most here are white Americans and completely unaffected by the witnessing of direct death but infact everyone here is witnessing the horrors first hand.

Cancer mortality has inclined from obscure rarity in the 50’s to 1 in 3 today and as that trend continues how long until 100%. If that is not mass genocide then I don’t know what is. Not with bombs and guts but with slow and undeniable statistics. A disease where simple cures are buried and lethal but profitable alternatives are administered. They don’t want to cure cancer it’s far too profitable.

No one should witness a bomb in their home and neither should they witness a loved one murdered by an invisible but deliberate enemy.

@LoveTaniwha,

Quote Originally Posted by lovetaniwha View Post
    I love the picture on the article from 'The Daily Bell'...hehe...and subscribed to the site thanx!
    I am glad you found this a useful newsletter to subscribe to. I have always found each article as something worth spending time to read ... though i don't always have the time.

They have put a lot of work in to develop their glossary of terms and meanings as a cohesive and whole perception of what the heck is the state of affairs here.

I apologize if i offended in anyway,,,impatient i guess.

I just read an article on infowars.com about an internet blackout set for March 31. Anymore info out there about this?

I just came across this "Activist Post" blog a friend sent me.
    "BRICS Move To Replace Dollar With “Super-Sovereign” Global Currency"
    http://www.activistpost.com/2012/03/...ith-super.html

I don't know if you all feel it advances comprehension of the world dynamic that may be coming forward, or not.