Page 10 of 42 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: The trillion dollar Dragon Family law suit

Hey Apophis. Interesting analogy with the body systems..But don't forget the endrocrine system..There's too much testosterone involved in the mix with all the men controlling the world....To follow your train of thought how do we transition hormone driven thinking to love making mentality...wink.
    njd

Well njdella let's see.

If we go to Wikipedia we can gather a list of hormones that are produced by the various areas.

Mineral based level of consciousness or - Alimentary system, second largest supply OF hormones.

Stomach - Gastrin or gastric acid, for digestion
    Ghrelin, for appetite and growth hormone
    Somatostatin, for reducing gastric acid, contradicting digestion
    Histamine, for gastric secretion

Duodenum - Secretin, for stopping gastric juice
    Cholecystokinin, for release of digestive enzymes and bile to suppress hunger

Liver - Insulin-like growth factor, for regulating cell growth
    Angiotensinogen and angiotensin, regulating blood flow and sodium/potassium levels having to do with blood consentration
    Thrombopoietin, for the production of platelets and blood clotting

Pancreas - Insulin, for the adsorption of sugars in our blood
    Glucagon, for glucose (sugar) levels in our blood
    Somatostatin, to inhibit the insulin and glucose in our blood
    Pancreatic polypeptide, for self regulation [interesting]

Kidney - Renin, for regulating blood pressure
    Erythropoietin, to stimulate Red Blood Cell production
    Calcitriol, an active form of Vitamin D3, also increase absorption of Calcium and phosphate in gastrointestinal tract, blood and kidneys
    Thrombopoietin, to produce platelets

Adrenal glands - Glucocorticoids, stimulates breakdown of fat and inhibits protein synthesis, glucose uptake, immunological response and inflammatory responses
    Mineralocorticoids, to stimulate sodium readsorption, water readsorption and potassium secretion
    Androgens, for masculinizing effects (mostly in females, males get plenty already from testes)
    Adrenaline and Noradrenaline, to control flight or fight response, boosts oxygen and glucose in brain and muscles,
    dilates the pupils, suppresses immune system
    Dopamine, for increasing heart rate and blood pressure
    Enkephalin, to regulate pain

From these basic descriptions I can see that our organs literally regulate one-another. Some say more sugar while others say more oxygen. An advanced chemistry set right within our bodies. And when we compare this to our overall society we can see many similarities. Like many different groups of people all competing to get their product into the "mainstream" or many others trying to direct where and when the cells should grow and for how long they should continue growing. The biggest manipulation I see is in the adrenal glans. I believe what you may have sited as a testosterone driven male society, is more like an adrenalin addicted control freak. As we see adrenalin is responsible for the fight or flight response, it also has a direct say on our immune system, when we are in Fight or Flight we forget about keeping ourselves healthy. It also has something to say about blood pressure and pain regulation. I believe we have allowed ourselves to be succumb to the wants and needs of our adrenal gland (military) over the wants and needs of the rest of our body (civilization) When we look at the Endocrine system as it pertains to the higher level of consciousness that we are headed toward, we see it is relatively obscure.

(part 2 below)
    Gnothi Seauton (know thyself)

(now part 2)

Heart - Atrial-natriuretic peptide and Brain natriuretic peptide, to reduce blood pressure by reducing blood water, sodium and fats

Thus the regulatory efforts that take place in those lower levels of our bodies have little relevance when it comes to our heart. The heart has a simplified regulator as it has a simplified job, compared to the rest of the organs. My overall opinion of this comparison is that we no longer need to flood our thoughts and actions in these types of activities, as our consciousness rises out of the mineral based areas of our bodies so it rises out of the vast amount of regulation and competition of blood flow. When we arrive at the level of our hearts in our consciousness we will see that there is only one job that needs to be done, and very little regulation of that job. To keep our love flowing, so that it may reach all parts of our consciousness/body.

If you are looking for a blueprint of how to transition from one to another, I suggest we look at previous transitions. How did we as people transition from the root to the sacral? From simple stone tools unchanged over millions of years, to art, music and dance. How did we as people transition form the sacral to the solar plexus? From freedom of expression to royalty and hierarchical standards. How do we as people transition from solar plexus to the heart? From governed systems of regulation and control to simple autonomic regularities such as the warm embrace of another living person. My answer, we found the old ways of doing things simply outdated and new exciting inspirational things captivated our curiosity and intentions. Simply expression was more useful than stone tools, regulation was then more useful than expression, now love and acceptance is becoming more useful than regulation. Remember the heart does little to influence the composition of blood, it simply accepts it for what it is and pumps it along it's way.

So what happened to the tools, arts, and regulations of the past? They are still with us today. Any where you look you can see simple tools, you can see works of art, you can see regulation of how things need to be. None of it was left behind it was simply updated to fit the new paradigm. When there were very few people who knew what art was, they were considered the shaman (magic men) who would preform ceremony and dance. When we look around today there isn't a person on the planet who doesn't express some form of art in there lives, painting, dancing, story telling, even the making of furniture and housing involves art, everyone creates. And in our future everyone will have some form of regulation in their lives. No longer will it be solely left to few people in our tribe, we will all take some of the responsibility of regulation, just as we all share responsibility of art and creation, just as we all share responsibility of tools and gathering goods. In our future we will find those who know how to Love Unconditionally and for a while they will be unique, just as unique as the first dancers in our early tribes, that is until we as a society begin to share that Love and take equal responsibility for it.

To end this expression and answer your question njdella, I say we simply begin to take regulation on as a whole, and no longer allow a few to tell the rest of us what that regulation should be. Just as we did when the average person became an artist, so will the average person become a regulator. It's a transition of responsibility from the few to the many.

Thank You for allowing this message to come forth.

-Apophis
    Gnothi Seauton (know thyself)

As slow as the US court system is, it could be years before this case even comes up to be heard. How is this then going to be a "trigger"?

Although it could be years before the trial is actually heard, this lawsuit has and will draw the attention of the masses. So basically more and more people will read and hear about this suit until it is finally complete. It has already brought some of the facts included to light. Not to mention that bringing it all into a legal light ensures that the factual information included in the suit will be (eventually) public record.

I think that even if the suit ended in failure, the damage to those persons responsible for this 'Financial Tyranny' will be so extensive that we will effect change regardless of the outcome. (I do hope for the success of the suit, of course)

In my opinion, it already is the trigger...as well as the several other lawsuits around the world that are similar to this one.

*Hugz*

Default What the World needs Now

The present day banking "system" is dripping with fraud. The financial system has incestuously created its own regulators, government overseers to the point that they have changed the rules and laws without ever publicly stating their real intentions or even asking permission to do so from the populace.

My newly forming understanding of how the "money system" banks use to loan out money to their own ends is thus; The monies banks loan out is fraudulently procured by them through the process of "not so creative book keeping". The bank ledgers the money out against a nation's treasury but doesn't balance out the returns back to the treasury. They privatize the profits withholding them from the public trust and keeping the profits private to themselves. This creates a massive deficit against the public domain. This is fraud on a massive scale considering the fact that banks receive their charter from the public trust. This practice has spread though out the "modern financial world". Part of the lawsuit discloses this process and puts big red and blue lights all over this fraudulent practice.

No matter how you paint it, the underlying problem is the monetary based economic system. The fiat has to be backed by something, if not gold then something else precious. Faith in the fiat system is also doomed to failure for its obvious dependency on the human condition. No matter how "good" the intentions of taking the gold and putting it into one big pile that can't be touched by anyone, in order to back-up the world's currencies, eventually, people placed in high office to over see this trust are just people, and people will be people, and therefore at some point, due to human frailties, allow corruption to sneak back in and fowl it up all over again!

Its time for humans to try something completely new. Its time for a RESOURCE BASED ECONOMIC SYSTEM that is based on resource needs. Life must be based on the ideas of the sacredness of all life and the fervent need to help others with the ability to forgive your trespassers as well as forgiving yourself. We are at a moment in human history when this might actually be a time to shift gears into a new existence for human kind.

There are a few humans who have given a resource based economic system more than a passing thought. Here is one fellow, Jacque Fresco. Here is quick link to this man's thoughts:
    http://video.search.yahoo.com/search...-8&n=21&tnr=20

Unless of course, the illuminate have been cleverally been putting all the gold in "one" place to give to the Annunaki upon their return to collect it from the "choosen ones"!

Default In case you missed it, the REAL reason for the fabbed Western Financial Crisis...

Funny how it boils down to gold. I've got this to say to those @$$hole bankers. Whaaat, I thought you called it the "barbarous relic"?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/projec...european-banks

"Projected PIIGS Pillage: 3233.5 Tons Of Gold To Be Confiscated By Insolvent European Banks

While hardly discussed broadly in the mainstream media, the top news of the past 24 hours without doubt is that in addition to losing its fiscal sovereignty, and numerous other things, the Greek population is about to lose its gold in a perfectly legitimate fashion, following amendments to the country's constitution by unelected banker technocrats, who will make it legal for Greek creditors - read insolvent European banks - to plunder the Greek gold which at last check amounts to 111.6 tonnes according to the WGC. And so we come full circle to what the ultimate goal of banker intervention in the European periphery is - nothing short of full gold confiscation."

Huh.

Can't wait to see what happens next given the MASSIVE number of financial and company heads worldwide are resigning in droves. I'm sure no one's missed this, right?

http://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2012...anks-w-at-rmn/

Ever ask the questions of why someone would quit a position of great power and control over vast sums of resources? Just like that?

It's called the $h!t's hitting the fan. And they're attempting to be the first ones to duck. Course, if they ARE heading to Paraguay, I got news for them. Paraguay is not a safe place for them. There's lots of Asians there... many with connections. (Tons of asian latinos in South America by the way, long history. I spent a lot of time exploring this."

By the way, nice weather outside. Good day for a bike ride.

All da best!
    Da Asian Brutha.

Default The number of high level resignations is NOW 68.

68 high level state and financial industry resignations at last count.
    http://americankabuki.blogspot.com/2...rld-banks.html

I personally am watching the Treasuries interest rates index, and also the oil derivatives. I got a very funny feeling that these two are completely, incestuously entwined. Can't prove that one at the moment, BUT it'd be great if anyone can find out how many oil derivatives contracts were put out there in the last 6 months.
    Oh by the way, I'm CERTAIN that the Psy-op called Wikileaks, that recent ado about nuthin the last few days is to keep the information of the high level resignations out of the mainstream consciousness.

I personally don't think it has anything to do with a lawsuit or people coming after them to cause this is a massive amount of resignations worldwide. Every country has it's own legal system, so that would require a massive amount of legal filing.

Nope, I think a lot of this has to do with two possibilities.
    A.) Derivatives contracts are about to implode. Every bank has essentially a hand caught in the whirling maelstrom of the derivatives implosion. When your bank is about to suffer losses that essentially wipe out depositors, savers, and shareholders, guess whose head goes to the guillotine?

Or

B.) I'm willing to entertain the idea that the White Dragon Society has somehow gained an Ace card like no other, the kind that can physically go after each and every one of these banksters in each and every country's legal and cultural system. I don't think EBE's are the types to do much regarding the world of finance. I do think they see that world as kind of... beneath them. Now, nuclear weapons on the other hand...

Obviously, having been immersed in the derivatives world for far too long, I'm leaning on possibility A.

Of course, there are some who think that this is nothing new, and that it's because the economy is so bad worldwide, that we're seeing lots of resignations. Nothing to see here folks, pay no mind.

I seriously question that answer because if we compare this to these crises: 2007-2008, 2001-2002, 1997 (Asian financial), 1987, we don't see this kind of level of resignation in BOTH Financial AND State. In other words, that list of 68, if you do more than just skim it, you'll notice that it's mainly FINANCIAL AND STATE, aka MONEY AND POLITICS. that's the first clue to tip an astute person that something's up. Second, a good number of them are Central Banks of Sovereign States. Last I checked, Central Bankers in general don't jump ship because THEY ARE Captaining the SHIP. This isn't like a Lehman Brother's where the head CEO says I'm outta here and the company just goes. This is like the politically appointed head of Nicaragua, (one of the list), saying, I'm outta here, and the COUNTRY GOES. That's a WHOLE OTHER LEVEL. The final clue is that when we had the 2007-2008 crisis, sure, we had resignations. And boy were they flamboyant! They resigned and they got BONUSES like no other.

This time? Anyone notice how quietly they're doing this? And where are the bonuses? I thought that's what your typical massive, I don't care about anyone but myself, bank CEO typically got for a resignation after running his/her company into the ground.

Going quietly eh? Pretty much abandoned the idea that we're gonna bail their @$$'s again?

Yeah, when you ask those questions, you can safely conclude that this is NOT NORMAL. This is NOT A COINCIDENCE, and that something very big, very massive, and very very, ahh, oh hell, BAD is coming down the pipe that they want no part of. That much, we can tell.

Course, me being a contrarian, I'd say that something Super F--king Awesome totally Radical is coming down the pipe! Woohoo!

Speaking of which, it's almost Spring! Spring fever is in the air! Romance, dating, oh yeah. Time for another gf. Yes, it's the end of the world as we know it, and I FEEL FINE!
    Enjoy it folks! Woot!
    http://youtu.be/_eyFiClAzq8

All Da Best,
    Da Asian Brutha
    Last edited by MarkM; 02-28-2012 at 03:33 PM.

It is also quite a coinkydink that Libya had a substantial stash of gold before we stormed in to liberate the people.

I think its funny that these cabal gangster guys are going through all this trouble to confiscate the world's gold. All the people have to do, to retaliate, is agree to recognize something else as a symbol of value to trade with. Then the gangsters' gold will become as worthless as sand. In the new world gold won't be so important anymore, imo.

It's silly when you think about it ---> That because you have so much of this soft, shiny, yellow metal then you can pretty much buy yourself any real need or resource like food, shelter and energy. When really the real value is in the food, shelter and energy itself. You can't eat gold. And it won't warm you in the winter or keep you dry.

The world is already waking up to this. And the gangsters will be left with piles of the yellow metal to make themselves some earrings or something. Haha...
    "When you look into the eyes of another, any other, and you see your own soul looking back at you, then you will know that you have reached another level of consciousness." -Brian Weiss

Foosnik, Your are so right. I can never understand why people run to shiny gold in times of trouble. I have spent the last few weeks building an aquaponics system that can support my familly when the gong goes.

Growing up in the western world there are so many times when we say to ourselves 'huh'. Then an answer is provided for us via our also brainwashed peers and we continue our routine. Eventually enough of those 'huh's keep crashing against our brains and it becomes too much.

Daven, I keep tuning in here looking forward to seeing your most recent posts. You seem to have an angle on all this and a way of putting it that even I can understand. Thank you!