Page 9 of 42 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: The trillion dollar Dragon Family law suit

Default My interpretation of Mr. Wilcock's latest writeup

Mr. Wilcock's final set of datapoints, strengthens the strategem that I laid out earlier in my 3 part thesis.

If 1/4th of those bonds were purposely made fake so as to garauntee confiscation...

... then what does that say about the 15 TRILLION National debt, in Treasuries issued by the US Treasury? Just how much of that National debt is legitimate, considering the Federal Reserve and its crony institutions hold approximately 6 trillion of? We can actually challenge the Fed on a contractual basis alone, and state that because there is no way to prove the legitimacy of the Treasury bonds and notes they hold, the US Tax payer is NOT OBLIGATED to pay interest to those same Treasuries!

This pushes us completely into the territory of Fork 2 and Fork 3. The Dragon Family Lawsuit has one other tactical manuever. I call this fork 4.

Considering that the Federal Reserve was the issuer of those confiscated bonds, then any financial instrument issued by the Federal Reserve IS SUSPECT. Therefore units used by the Fed to purchase our Treasuries ARE SUSPECT, which means that instead of the US Taxpayer owing the Fed interest on those Treasuries, the Federal Reserve STILL OWES THE US TAXPAYER COLLATERAL AND/OR VALID, ACCEPTED PAYMENTS FOR WITHSTANDING TREASURIES PURCHASES. That means that we don't owe the Fed. The Fed owes US 6 TRILLION!

In addition, the FRN (aka Dollar), issued by the Fed as a unit of currency and trade, is a suspect unit. Therefore all Federal Reserve Financial Instruments ARE SUSPECT OF FRAUD. This is like the Bank of America robo-mortgage scam/scandal, but on a spectacular level!

And considering we no longer know if US Treasuries OR Fed financial instruments are legitimate or not, well, we already know what THAT WILL DO to CDS's on Treasuries, and what that does to the Quadrillion dollar derivatives bubble. Pop. Hiss...

We can already see the World Markets made that judgement. From my postings of previous clippings. Asia isn't lending to Europe to save their @$$es, nor are they lending to the Fed, as we've seen in the past three years. And of course we know that Japan got hit with a nuclear earthquake immediately afterwards.

Conspiracy aside regarding the earthquake, simple economics and socio-pysch backs up what I'm saying about the legitimacy of the Fed. We can already see non-biased market indicators of this via the price of gold, silver, platinum, the cut off of flows of money from Asia to buy Western debt, and the already collapsing banking sector of the major Western banks in Europe, and soon the USA.

We can see this via Venezuela, a major oil exporter, repatriating all it's gold, and the massive puchases of gold by China, Mexico, South Korea, Southeast Asia and India. It no longer matters to the Chinese that they're getting gold for a higher price in dollar terms. In fact, it doesn't matter if the price of gold drops in dollar terms back to 2003 levels, around 3-400 dollars per ounce. Why should it matter anymore, when the DOLLAR IS NO LONGER TRUSTED GLOBALLY? Remember, the key to fiat currency IS NOT VALUE.

IT'S TRUST. Which is critical irrespective of whether it's inflation or deflation. The US dollar is not the only trading unit, there's barter, equities exchanges (stocks), and commodity currencies.

You can even state that the market knows this already regarding US Treasuries. It's been terrible sales for 10, 20, and 30 year bonds/notes the last couple of auctions. Even Warren Buffet is stating the obvious, while others, like Gross of PIMCO, are doubling down on them. I think this'll be Gross's 2nd big mistake. It's hard to win when Treasuries are unbelievably manipulated, which we already see given the Fed bought most of em!

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/pimco-...s-monetization

Brilliant. This is the multiangular attack on the Fed. It's attacked at the political level, thanks to Dr. Ron Paul and us libertarians. Which is why the FBI now has us classified as terrorist threats. Woot.

NOW, it's being attacked on it's FUNDAMENTAL LEGITIMACY by the Asians.

All the Fed's got left IS physical attacks, hence Libya (Ghaddafi pushing to trade gold for oil), and now Iran (Iran trading oil for anything other than dollars).

When Libya was attacked, unbelievably, the first thing the "rebels" did was setup a Central Bank just days after their uprising.

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/a...-bank-of-libya

By the way, I don't agree with Mr. Scott that we just need better management. I firmly believe the key is DECENTRALIZATION. This creates resiliency. Buckminster Fuller said it best that Decentralization is the way of the future.

The system needs to go, and we need a fresh, brand new start on life.

All Da Best!
    Da Asian Brutha.

I don't think gold has any value either given that all finances are digitized, electronic, and computerized.

Default Russia's 3 point dunk...

Sorry I haven't done much in terms of updates. I've been taken by LINSANITY!!! Yeah baby, I'm a b-ball fan, since the Utah Jazz of Stockton and Malone. Still a hardcore 76ers fan though, especially during the Iverson years.

Anyway, along with the Knick's Underdog Storied Asian Sensation to lift up the spirits of a beleaguered New Yorker, and beleaguered, beaten down underdogs everywhere to new heights of hope and positive vibes, our world stage underdogs, the nonaligned nations with China at the point guard helm (sorry, couldn't resist! ), have been doing some game making plays of their own.

For starters, check out this.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/russia...west-over-year

"Russia Dumps Treasurys For 14 Consecutive Months; China Slashes Holdings To Lowest In Over A Year"

And check out these charts

http://www.zerohedge.com/sites/defau.../TIC%20Dec.jpg

You're going to notice several very, VERY interesting trends in this chart. Number 1, not surprisingly, the majority of the Nations who are REDUCING their treasury holdings are mostly ASIAN. Hmmm, did I mention a certain check mate move somewhere a while ago? Oh yeah, I did, didn't I?

Number 2, It's a total 18 billion dollar dunk. True, it's not a lot in aggregate, but it's a start. My Opinion in terms of the target they have to hit to take it all down, is 150 billion. That leaves 132 billion left to go....

I gotta cut back on the popcorn. This has been a phenomenal weeks in soooo many ways....

All da best!
    Da Asian Brutha

Here is the issue through out this ordeal that concerns me. Historically (and even currently), when a country overthrows a government and new and worse one sets in.

Also, if we are to live in a free society we need to embrace a distributed for of government (like the way the Constitution spells it out).

Here is a brief summary of systems. After I understood these concepts, I realized how lost this country is in the direction it set out on when it started.

Centralized System

Centralized systems have been in use for a long time such as in master and slaves based systems. The centralized systems directly control the operation of the individual units and flow of information from a single centre. All individuals are directly dependent on the central power to send and receive information, and to be commanded. In this system, individual units (represented by nodes in the figure), like local governments, are directly controlled by the central power. The local governments are forbidden to coordinate and work-together among themselves. Instead, each of them is obliged to follow the order from the centre.

Decentralized System

The concept of decentralised system was developed after centralised systems. This system gave rise to the birth of hierarchical civil and military systems and, therefore, the birth of empires. In this system, political power is decentralised in a hierarchical order such that there are middle tier powers between the central and local nodes. For example, Panchayat regime in Nepal had decentralised the system by creating centre, regions, zones, districts and local bodies for the hierarchical control. In such decentralised system, one authority controls others directly below it and becomes controlled by the one directly above it. In doing so, the central authority can control the entire system. The working arrangement of a decentralised system is shown in Figure 1.B. Here too, the local governments are forbidden to coordinate and work-together among themselves. A decentralised system is also known as layered system or hierarchical system.

Distributed Systems

Although this was the oldest system, its practice was dismantled by modern empires, which found the decentralised system to be in their advantage. The advantage was in the ability to divide and rule. The implementation of distributed system came into existence in modern times as a tool for the freedom seeking but militarily less-powerful entities to withstand the threat of an empire. The newly independent states in North America, for example, united together using distributed protocol to form the United States of America so that they could collectively counter the then British Empire.

Unlike a centralized system, which can be ruined by means of destroying a small number of nodes at higher up in the hierarchy, a distributed system has no centre. And to not have to depend on a centre for the functioning is the most prized asset of the distributed system. All nodes in a distributed system are networked on the basis of equality, independence, and cooperation. The lowest level nodes (authorities) can network with their neighbouring nodes using commonly agreed protocols, thereby building strong network that can be many times more resilient than centralised or decentralised systems. The greatest advantage of this system is that the resilience of the system increases with the increase in the number of participants. The working arrangement of a distributed system is shown in Figure 1.C. Here, the local governments are sovereign to coordinate and work-together among themselves. A distributed system is also known as layer-less system or hierarchy-less system. A distributed system uses lateral (horizontal) protocols based on equality of relationship as opposed to a decentralized system, which uses hierarchical protocols where a higher node must always control the lower ones

There is another way and it's called 'Resource Based'. Once this crap heap crumbles I believe this to be our only option.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip_ElRKNTUQ

I like where you're going with that thought Priest.

Here's a simple analogy that I like to share. We as a collective of people on this planet are moving our consciousness from one level of being to another, and we can find just how this transition of ours is going to work, in fact, it's just under our noses.

In the past our "current values" were based on precious minerals and the uses of those minerals. Where can we find something inherent to the human experience, that also deals with value in minerals? Our Stomach, Liver, and Kidneys among other organs in that area of our body. In that region of our anatomy there is much compartmentalization happening and many decisions on where and what to do with all the things being ripped apart and broken down for nourishment. There is a large need for command and control in this type of situation. You wouldn't want a life threatening piece of food to enter into the wrong tube, would you? There is a need for this kind of orderly outlook. However, we are shifting to a new level of understanding, a step up if you will.

That's right we are moving our focus to the next level of our biology, the Heart and Lungs. O and don't forget about the Arms and Hands, those are used for giving hugs! Our heart is the single organ powering our ENTIRE CIRCULATORY SYSTEM. This system is a part of EVERY OTHER ORGAN, MUSCLE and TISSUE in the whole body! What does the Heart do? It pumps blood. What does the blood carry? Oxygen. How do we get oxygen into our blood? Our Lungs. Both the Lungs and the Heart are autonomic. This means they continue there job whether there is a stomach full of food or not. They also don't have complicated compartments 2 or 4 at the most. They don't discriminate, they don't have to, it's not there job. The lower mineral based organs clean and strain the blood, the heart just pumps it. So as we transition from one level of our consciousness to another, we must leave the old ways of control and domination behind and embrace the continual rhythmic unchanging nature of Love. The new "current values" will be based not on minerals but on rhythms and repetition. Value will not be in scarcity, but abundance, steadily continuing the free flow. There will be times when we gasp for air but that just means we're pushing ourselves.

Guess what the most important thing will be for the next Eon will be?

The Oceans and Forests. They are the Heart and Lungs of the Planet Earth. They are also the ONE thing that is shared by ALL people in UNITY.
    You can mark a line in the sand but it washes away with the Tide.

The one thing that bothers me is all the lines they try to draw in our skies. Is this helping the trees or is it hurting them? Either way it uses them.
    Gnothi Seauton (know thyself)

In consideration of everything that has passed it is increasingly essential we learn from the mistakes... but we havn't. Warmongering continues unabated. Not enough people realise what is going on to make any difference at all. We have very little time left to save the world.

Isreal - oops i mean Rothschild wants ww3 and unless a mirical will get it.

I would like to suggest an alternative that fits the model of all who are focused on the positive. Imagine if there was no more money and we had a system that worked without it. A system that measured the earths resources and engaged means to manage them for the benifit of all. Sounds far fetched but if science was unshackled from debt or commerce it could be unleashed to solve real problems and not commercial interests.

The works of Jaque fresco and his Venus project www.thevenusproject.com have not only highlighted social problems but offered very good solutions. I think if the principles of Jaque Fresco was injected with the siritual teachings found here we would have a truely magnificient solution to all problems.

An end goal is a good thing to focus on, but the transition is what concerns many people right now.

A small percentage of people are actively searching for the final answers, and a large percentage of people aren't concerned with final answers. They are looking for the steps they need to take today to get to those ends. DavidG if the Venus project is where you would like to see the world head then the transition from one society to the other is the best place to start. Convincing many people that this is the way to go still wont get you there. What things could you, or the people in your life be doing, to achieve this end result? What talent do you have to include in this group effort?
    Gnothi Seauton (know thyself)

In the recent Project Camelot interview of John Kettler, Kerry asked about the economic system, and he replied:

“The only thing I can tell you about the economic situation—and this is coming from the off-planet side—is that with the departure of at least some of the international banksters—and there’s a lot of mopping up and whatnot going on, and you’ve got a lot of clones and whatnot floating around in this equation—that the opinion of the Universities of Evolution varies between they think the economic system is salvageable to they think it isn’t. It is a real, ah, Gordian Knot, but you’d have to project the Gordian Knot into several hyperdimensions, it’s that bad, it’s that complicated, and it’s got booby traps galore through it.”

Since it has been stated many times that exolings (ET/EDs) have no monetary system, that they have evolved beyond the need for currency, one wonders if they are really qualified to suggest a solution. Such a money-less system may be in our future, but to get from here to there is going to be very difficult. Rebooting the system leaves so many loose ends and so many parties feeling cheated and suffering losses that it starts with disharmony and contempt. Let's hope that the alleged abundance that Fulford's noted LIFE organisation would provide would settle the problems.

The transition is taking place regardless of where we focus unfortunately the majority are still blinkered and are following the 'leaders' to war. My aim at the moment is to say there is another way and the more who see it the better chance they have.

As far as talent goes I would like to suggest we all have something to offer 'the group' it's a matter of changing current thinking and becomming sovereign to oneself with a positive attitude to others.