Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The trillion dollar Dragon Family law suit

i appreciate that there is a boatload of new information of late that has distracted most everyone from the story that was paramount not too long ago, but for me, the long overdue third installment of the article about the disabled dumbs is the story i am waiting for with the keenest anticipation.

it seems to me to be the most important story of the year, since it indicates, if true, that the benevolent ets are taking a very active role in helping us through the shift, and goddess knows, we need it...

please, if possible, the third installment will be most appreciated, especially if you have something that is really credible, not just reports of unusual earthquakes and strange sounds. there doesn't seem to be much on the net about this story, which makes me think it couldn't have been true, because if there was really good evidence, the whole net would be buzzing with it by now, from many different sources, i would think.

but i would love to be proven wrong on that!

clearly the verdict has been delivered: economies are much less vulnerable, the more locally they are positioned and the less centralized their decision-making process. this arrangement affords much greater resiliency when dealing with the vicissitudes of the marketplace. and it takes the power away from those who are insulated in ivory towers, and far from the plight of the common man. it is time for everyone on the planet to “think globally; act locally”. - t. anthony michael
    to me, this whole unfolding focusing upon the collapse of the bubbly derivatives scheme represents something of a sense of a loving, maturing global consciousness which is gathering the resolve to leave an unhealthy, co-dependant relationship, and discovering something of the potentials whch stem from unconditional love and acceptance of the intrinsic value of every living being... radiating pure giving and love without any thought of return... how would that work as a global economic system?

it sometimes seems as though the entire drama of the ongoing dissolution of the old historical power centers reflects our state of increasingly answering an increasingly gathering admonition from the universe to "occupy self", whereby individual promptings to accept responsibility for our condition cease to redound with blame upon outer conditions or persons... (gotta find out whose fault it is ) perhaps this speaks to an overall invitation to consider that all of these outer conditions which we face as a race stem from a collective and historical failure of us, hitherto, to take responsibility for all life, everywhere, the big self.

something tells me that nothing has ever happened which doesn't have love at its root, there for the mining by those who would seek it. intrinsic within this financial debacle is pure love, and a chance for us all to help one another and create a wholly revived global dynamic, rendering us worthy of inclusion into the wider community of lovers. mark

honestly, i have been rereading your post because economics have always been hard for my brain to sort out.

Quote Originally Posted by daven View Post
    part 3/3

when the west took the japanese bond gambit, it set the stage for a legal fianchetto attack on the us's ability to follow contract laws. people can and will break contracts. lawyers and court systems exist to pay damages and enforce contract laws. if the law cannot be enforced, contract breakers become credit risks with bad ratings and publicity. for individuals, breaking a contract means bad credit and difficulty getting a loan. for businesses it means difficulty staying in business. for governments, the results include wars, gov collapse, economic chaos, and depression, akin to argentina, iceland, and greece.

contract laws form the foundation of healthy economic systems. otherwise, it would be a free for all pirate society, which is a difficult environment for any honest entrepreneur or business.
    "putting into question us's ability to follow contract laws"

this is another way of saying that the whole system is based on trust. and if the us does not honor the result of this suit then the trust is broken. and in turn, the trust in the dollar, and the fed, is broken. correct?

the golden triple knight fork is the dragon families' positional attack, by requesting that the contracts on those bonds be honored and repatriate the gold back to asia.

the golden triple knight fork has three outcomes.

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/th...ext-tarp-model
    great video!

http://sanders.senate.gov/newsroom/n...3-62060dcbb3c3

and if they are suicidal, they'll try to hyperinflate, which will inflame the current economic protests into massive western world chaos with a networked and aware population that's already gunning for them. inflation of commodities, like food and fuel, directly ignited the arab spring.
    "with a networked and aware population that's already gunning for them"

i am not so sure the population is all that aware. even the occupy movement didn't understand why they were there. the mass populace is still distracted by ceo's getting bonuses.

imo, the whole financial documentary "inside job", while being very interesting, it is really just a big distraction from what is really the heart of the matter. the fractional reserve banking system will always create an elite class by default. it is just the design of the system. it is not because ceo's bet against your mortgage and make more money faster from you defaulting on your mortgage then they do from you paying your loan back, which is screwed up, but it is a symptom of the real root virus which is that the whole schlemiel will have to go.

until people stop trying to fix the system and realize the whole thing needs to be scrapped we will start getting somewhere, imo.

fork 3:
    the us stops the lawsuit in it's tracks. registering the complaint formalized and legitimized the case. the result is the same as fork 2.

8.) checkmate

the asians don't need to dump 3 trillion of treasuries to get interest rates to go up. 1% out of the total 15 trillion us debt is 150 billion. a 150 billion dump will do wonders to raise the interest rate above 2%. that will implode the derivatives bubble and decapitate the financial elite.

by checkmating the western financial elite this way, the asians can simply state that basic contract laws and economic fundamentals were violated, and there was no deliberate malicious economic acts that might cause retaliatory trade sanctions and wars.

and they'll be absolutely right.

best chess game evah.

all da best,
    da asian brutha
    "best chess game evah."

lol i like your style bro. there is a great episode of the npr show "this american life" about money and financial systems. i will link it below. most interesting is the first part of the show about brazil's economy. inflation was so ridiculous that they had to change the prices in the grocery stores every day!

i don't have the patience to explain the whole thing but their solution to this problem was that the government instituted a base price for everything. and called it a unit of some sort. and the people started getting paid in these units, but they still had to trade these units for however much of the funny money it took to buy their milk.

eventually it stabilized the system and they have a powerful economy now, apparently. i know they still have a lot of poverty there because i have several friends from brazil. but none the less, the story is very interesting.

here is the link to the show:

http://www.thisamericanlife.org/radi...ntion-of-money
    "When you look into the eyes of another, any other, and you see your own soul looking back at you, then you will know that you have reached another level of consciousness." -Brian Weiss

Default Dragon action on Fed inquiry

when i said questions, i mean regarding the thesis i wrote. i'm not privy to completely insider information. the way i work is i analyse things based on logistics. everything, i mean everything has some kind of paper trail, from receipts to basic documents, everything. my knack is looking at the paper trail and making educated analysis of that. for the information you're asking, you'll have to wait for mr. wilcock to clarify on it.
    thank you friend,

dw appeared upset in his kcassidy interview at which point we were inspired to report on the matter to squads within our domain. an (alleged) world court action is would be a significant element of the report because it would be a reasonable means to resolve the matter. a reasonable is preferred, so a reference to the world court action is desirable. such a reference could be extracted from the federal suit pleading (case#1:11-cv-08500-jfk) - for example a "quote" from a "page and line number". in the alternative, a reference could come from the actual world court docket record - for example a "case number".

Quote Originally Posted by scottki View Post
    what do you think anonymous meant by the pheonix and the dragon?
    this morning i dreamed repeatedly about a huge wedding. it is the much-anticipated wedding of dragon and phoenix. no wonder the town has become so crowded lately, with friends and relatives of both now arrived. anticipation and excitement run high.

love
    light
    life
    bekhat

Quote Originally Posted by foosnik View Post
    honestly, i have been rereading your post because economics have always been hard for my brain to sort out.

"putting into question us's ability to follow contract laws"

this is another way of saying that the whole system is based on trust. and if the us does not honor the result of this suit then the trust is broken. and in turn, the trust in the dollar, and the fed, is broken. correct?
    yep. in a fiat system, everything is predicated on coordinated trust in the currency. lose that trust, and you lose the system. lose the system, and you lose control. the lynchpin is the system. and that's being lost as we speak.

imo, the whole financial documentary "inside job", while being very interesting, it is really just a big distraction from what is really the heart of the matter. the fractional reserve banking system will always create an elite class by default. it is just the design of the system. it is not because ceo's bet against your mortgage and make more money faster from you defaulting on your mortgage then they do from you paying your loan back, which is screwed up, but it is a symptom of the real root virus which is that the whole schlemiel will have to go.

until people stop trying to fix the system and realize the whole thing needs to be scrapped we will start getting somewhere, imo.
    that's the beauty of the timing of the lawsuit. we're at stage 2 of the biggest financial collapse of all time. no matter what happens, in my prognosis, it's a done deal. that sucka is dead.

it's kind of funny, and having wasted 10 years of my life studying this material (i'm an inventor/engineer in background, so yes, i call it a waste. coulda been doing more fun and interesting things with my brain, like messing around with zpe and sf's), i can honestly say that i was not expecting them to dig their own graves, and not on this level of 700 to 1000 trillion in derivatives. but i think that when the greed really set in and instead of mortgages on houses, which is small fry, and they started betting their collective houses on nation's sovereign debts, they probably forgot that someone on the other side still has to pay. and when your payment exceeds the world's gdp by at least 100 times, then that's where we get into the zone of absurdity.

it's an insurance fraud scheme that went really really bad. i think there are career criminals in insurance fraud who'd look at these banksters and mutter, "what the hell were you thinking?! you know they don't even have that much money in the first place! you never commit fraud on an un payable sum! the whole point is to get paid!"

lol i like your style bro. there is a great episode of the npr show "this american life" about money and financial systems. i will link it below. most interesting is the first part of the show about brazil's economy. inflation was so ridiculous that they had to change the prices in the grocery stores every day!

i don't have the patience to explain the whole thing but their solution to this problem was that the government instituted a base price for everything. and called it a unit of some sort. and the people started getting paid in these units, but they still had to trade these units for however much of the funny money it took to buy their milk.

eventually it stabilized the system and they have a powerful economy now, apparently. i know they still have a lot of poverty there because i have several friends from brazil. but none the less, the story is very interesting.
    i'm not a fan of government intervention or price fixing. i'm an austrian - along the lines of hayek, mises, rothbard - at heart when it comes to economics. in my world, those idiots would've fallen on their own swords, no one would've bailed them out, and the market forces would do their job in terms of determining what price best fits (hint, it always goes lower, which benefits savers). but that's a debate for another thread in another topic. i was in brazil for a while back in 2007, and even after government instituted controls, rampant us exported inflation was raising their prices, on some products by about 20% per day. i remember going into a supermarket to get soy milk three days in a row. one day it was 1.10 reals. next, 1.25 reals. and then after that 1.5 reals. that was ridiculous.

we're on the cusp of the biggest financial collapse of all time. it's just a matter of getting out of the shadow of the corrupt giant, finding a hill nearby, getting a bag of popcorn and enjoying the show. the asian gambit and fork just makes the show even more entertaining. once that sucka falls, dust yourself off, and have a big partay for a wonderful, wonderful future. y'all have no idea how much i'm looking forward to 2012.

all da best,
    da asian brutha

hahaha daven, your last post made me laugh. awesome.

i feel like we'd get along quite well. despite being only 23 and still without a degree (thank you inflated tuition!), i have taken a similar path to yours. i started out studying mechanical engineering. i quickly realized i was being groomed to work for some "senior" engineer. i'm not sorry to say that i am waaaaaay to smart for that. sure, service to others is great. being someones...well i'm thinking of a word that starts with "b", is not. plus, i always had this notion during physics class in high school that i was not being delivered the whole picture. turns out, my intuition was spot on. not only is c not accurate, but most of our classical electrical engineering is straight up bogus, meant to steer the masses away from infinite energy. sir william crookes and a few others deserve much more credit and research, but tesla is the true inspiration for my continued research in that field.

lo and behold, when i started to research tesla, i inherently started to research the same jackals that ran/run our banking system. jp morgan and the likes. one string led to another, and here i am, one of the lucky few who is aware of how ridiculous our ponzi scheme has become.

honestly, many of the financial terms are still above my comprehension, but i believe i get the jist. it's a ponzi scheme. that's good enough understanding for me.

thank you very much for taking those 10 years to research this broken system. without that time invested, i would be less informed than i now am. your write up was great. simple. understandable. to the point. so sincerely, thank you!

like you said, time to make some popcorn! i may even indulge in extra extra butter for this round.

that's the beauty of the timing of the lawsuit. we're at stage 2 of the biggest financial collapse of all time. no matter what happens, in my prognosis, it's a done deal. that sucka is dead.

it's kind of funny, and having wasted 10 years of my life studying this material (i'm an inventor/engineer in background, so yes, i call it a waste. coulda been doing more fun and interesting things with my brain, like messing around with zpe and sf's), i can honestly say that i was not expecting them to dig their own graves, and not on this level of 700 to 1000 trillion in derivatives. but i think that when the greed really set in and instead of mortgages on houses, which is small fry, and they started betting their collective houses on nation's sovereign debts, they probably forgot that someone on the other side still has to pay. and when your payment exceeds the world's gdp by at least 100 times, then that's where we get into the zone of absurdity.
    huh

it's an insurance fraud scheme that went really really bad. i think there are career criminals in insurance fraud who'd look at these banksters and mutter, "what the hell were you thinking?! you know they don't even have that much money in the first place! you never commit fraud on an un payable sum! the whole point is to get paid!"
    heh... yeah... well they have the "too big too fail" thing goin for them. so they probably just tried to shovel as much as they could as fast as they could before the inevitable bail outs.

i'm not a fan of government intervention or price fixing. i'm an austrian - along the lines of hayek, mises, rothbard - at heart when it comes to economics. in my world, those idiots would've fallen on their own swords, no one would've bailed them out, and the market forces would do their job in terms of determining what price best fits (hint, it always goes lower, which benefits savers). but that's a debate for another thread in another topic. i was in brazil for a while back in 2007, and even after government instituted controls, rampant us exported inflation was raising their prices, on some products by about 20% per day. i remember going into a supermarket to get soy milk three days in a row. one day it was 1.10 reals. next, 1.25 reals. and then after that 1.5 reals. that was ridiculous.
    sounds like ron paul. honestly it probably doesn't matter if it is a private corporation, such as the fed, that is controlling the financial system or whether it is the government controlling the system, the same potential for corruption is there.

we're on the cusp of the biggest financial collapse of all time. it's just a matter of getting out of the shadow of the corrupt giant, finding a hill nearby, getting a bag of popcorn and enjoying the show. the asian gambit and fork just makes the show even more entertaining. once that sucka falls, dust yourself off, and have a big partay for a wonderful, wonderful future. y'all have no idea how much i'm looking forward to 2012.

all da best,
    da asian brutha
    me too, brotha, me too. i am trying not to dwell on how bad i want this to happen. i get depressed sometimes.

thanks for your insight.
    "When you look into the eyes of another, any other, and you see your own soul looking back at you, then you will know that you have reached another level of consciousness." -Brian Weiss

Quote Originally Posted by bekhat View Post
    this morning i dreamed repeatedly about a huge wedding. it is the much-anticipated wedding of dragon and phoenix. no wonder the town has become so crowded lately, with friends and relatives of both now arrived. anticipation and excitement run high.

love
    light
    life
    bekhat
    yes i don't know what he meant as i think he said the fall of the dragon and the rise of the pheonix? but in this case the dragon family would be rising. maybe he meant something else.

Quote Originally Posted by scottki View Post
    what do you think anonymous meant by the pheonix and the dragon?
    well the phoenix is, from what i understand, a symbol of the illuminati. and the american eagle is supposed to be the phoenix. and the dragon is the occult asian club.