Thread: Prayers for David under death threat

Default Prayers for David under death threat

goodevening

i am confused over the fact that nothing is said on the forum about the death threat launched at david??? is it that he doesn't want pple to discuss it on his forum maybe?

i suppose you've heard kerry cassidys interview with david and also he mentions this on his blog?

alot of pple on avalon are sending him love and light, information please....

transiten, i feel your concern for david deeply and at the same time i know he will be protected by those beings who see the entire picture. those higher beings know david is absolutely crucial to us humans especially in this last inning of the game.

but, since i'm human and still quite vulnerable as we all are, i began to get sick to my stomach with compassion and empathy as i heard the tears and emotion coming from david during the interview with kerry. i let myself be with that emotion and those feelings for a few minutes and then decided to take a stand and not be bullied nor scared at these negative thugs' warnings/threats toward him. in short, i got mad.
    i decided to put my energy into my prayers and my meditations today with a gusto i haven't used in many years. we can all use our energy in any way we chose and i chose from this day forward to everyday keep david's well-being in my thoughts throughout the day ....every day.
    i will be calling all angels, so to speak, and quite literally actually.............we good people here working to bring these positive, loving energies fully to earth and aid in her ascencion.....and every creature on her, deserve to have david in our corner right here on earth.

david deserves all of our prayers for his safety so he may go forward during this last leg of the journey feeling comforted........not bullied by a bunch (or a few) selfish cowards.
    those so called 'bad asses' will never harm our beloved david.........this i believe with all my heart. i felt 'anonymous' was real and believed he was speaking for the higher forces for good. our army of love is so much more powerful than these puny evil forces it's almost laughable..........they have no power left.
    they are just thrashing around looking for any attention they can find........good luck with that.......my attention will be on all the love that's flowing into us here on earth......and now most especially, the heaping load we all will be sending in a constant fashion to david and all of his friends and helpers.

we all know how dedicated david is to his work and we are all grateful. david you are surrounded with love, but follow your intuition. looking forward to hear from you in the newsletter or your blog. bless you.

thankyou islandgirl!

i just had this strange feeling from this silence on the forum, but then again pple were posting in davids blog so that might explain it.

all my lovin' to david and you all

i just heard the interview yesterday with kerry and david, and the 'guest' had me shaking so hard i wondered whom i was listening to. i am sure david will jump a few levels up after having this experience. i am very curious about the timing of the 're distribution of wealth' that is apparently on a fast track to humanity... i have one idea where and how a portion is coming from, but i have a feeling the redistribution of prosperity isnt about money. david i hold space for you and all of us who are connected to you ~ deepest gratitude

often prayers are said in silence.

i have no doubt that anyone who is an advocate of dw work felt a massive concern for the man in his greatest time of need.

the greatest prayer we can offer is the diligent work we continue to do in changing the status of the world. so that one day these types of threats will be only in our past.

imho to post a prayer on the forum is only to look for egoistic reassurance that your mind is in the right place. the heart does not write in words, love cannot speak the english language. if you are paying with love for this man then there is truly no way to compose it with the words we use today. i was impressed with the lack of mental reassurance needed on the forum, it showed me a concrete elevation in personal internal searching for the causes and changes necessary.

we are all here as a team, and as a team we all feel the same pain as any one of the team members. along with this we also all feel the support of the entire team as an individual. so when we pray our prayers are but a single drop in the ocean of forgiveness. and at any time any team member may rely on the ocean we have collected. please send your prayers into the movement of people into our new world, for there will be few who know where we are going, but many that it will take to get there.

gods speed mr wilcock.
    we will all be praying for you.

-apophis
    Gnothi Seauton (know thyself)

Quote Originally Posted by Apophis View Post
    ... i was impressed with the lack of mental reassurance needed on the forum,...
    Ditto...

After reading so many comments along the lines of, "i began to get sick to my stomach with compassion and empathy as i heard the tears and emotion coming from david..." I decided this one isn't for me.

When confronted with another crying I'll, generally, feel the need to cry along with them no matter what they're crying about.

I might check out this interview in the future, if I ever decide I'm in the mood to cry, but the chances are slimmer than a slim jim...

Questioner: What is the difference in terms of energy center activation between a person who represses emotional responses to emotionally charged situations and the person who is balanced and, therefore, truly unswayed by emotionally charged situations?
    Ra: I am Ra. This query contains an incorrect assumption. To the truly balanced entity no situation would be emotionally charged...the gradual increase in the ability to observe one’s reaction and to know the self will bring the self ever closer to a true balance. Patience is requested and suggested, for the catalyst is intense upon your plane and its use must be appreciated over a period of consistent learn/teaching.

Questioner: How can a person know when he is unswayed by an emotionally charged situation or if he is repressing the flow of emotions, or if he is in balance and truly unswayed?
    Ra: I am Ra. We have spoken to this point. Therefore, we shall briefly iterate that to the balanced entity no situation has an emotional charge but is simply a situation like any other in which the entity may or may not observe an opportunity to be of service. The closer an entity comes to this attitude the closer an entity is to balance...

David is very brave and needs our prayers. I feel he is in a position to make a huge positive difference for the human race. Sean David Morton is jealous of David and should support him instead of making off-the-cuff remarks.