Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Harvest?

nice!
    well what i meant was how is it going to happen exactly? i know ra pretty much says it's been happening roughly 20 years before now and will for 20 more years... but at some point there has to be an event. because the negative harvest is also happening and the negative beings will have to pretty much disappear from our reality... and then all the unpolarized beings have to go to a different 3d world... you know what i mean.... it's not like they are gonna take them out one by one... that would cause too much questioning and chaos! there has to be a "boom" they are gone, you are left... start living positively!
    if that makes sense to you english is not my first language either!

love,
    ra ma

Quote Originally Posted by transiten View Post
    so ra ma you are a libra, haven't checked your profile just yet and an astrologer like me? got moon conj neptune and south node in libra myself...and talking about harvest suits well the signs of virgo and libra, the signs of fall.

and english not being my first language, what do you mean by "how it's going to go down"

anyway tried to post a link to an interesting article about the symbolism of the egyptian god apophis viewed in a modern psychological perspective of projection. like when we humans project our own mischievings onto a god outside ourselves instead of discovering our own darkness, polluting mother earth etc. but instead a scary view on the asteroid with the same name showed up, my own subconsious trying to scare me?

well fortunately there's a difference btw the harvest of crops and the harvest of humans, we have the opportunity of instantly bettering our karma should we risk being a bad harvest...
    Remember that no matter how correct information is, at the bottom line it all exists and will exist in all variation and form.

wow markm that was powerful. it really went deep. thank you.

it may take time to really come to terms with a list of personal avoidance.

transiten, i like the way you placed "the harvest" as more of a catalytic term.

this community is awesome! thanks!!

namaste

Quote Originally Posted by jeia ra manuk View Post
    nice!
    well what i meant was how is it going to happen exactly? i know ra pretty much says it's been happening roughly 20 years before now and will for 20 more years... but at some point there has to be an event. because the negative harvest is also happening and the negative beings will have to pretty much disappear from our reality... and then all the unpolarized beings have to go to a different 3d world... you know what i mean.... it's not like they are gonna take them out one by one... that would cause too much questioning and chaos! there has to be a "boom" they are gone, you are left... start living positively!
    if that makes sense to you english is not my first language either!

love,
    ra ma
    well if its allready been happening for 20 years, most prophecies say the end portion of this will be "golden age" or something similair. so i would say we are near the end of the worste of it, maybe 2012 is the halfway point. or rather the summit and now we start the descent. they says natural distasters world wide: tsunami (philipines, indonesia), hurricanes (new orleans, and many others), horrifying wars (middle east, russia, and some others), structural colapses (egypt, middle east, north africa, and many others protest).

as things could probably get worse, i dont think anyone could survive it. a shift is iminent, there is no way to escape the will of the mass's. its not over yet, but when it is, it will only get better from there.

so following what sam says,
    who thinks that a physical death is necessary for the harvest and why?

if ra says that even those without a space/time form will be harvested then i think they are pointing to the fact that our energetic body needs to be adjusted to the new frequencies... and i assume after this happens a new physical body will be formed... but it all happens instantaneously and we will be fully aware through the whole process and not forget any part of the experience! thus those that are going to a 3d world again, will forget just as during any 3d death/birth experience...

at least, that's what it seems like to me!

love,
    ra ma
    Remember that no matter how correct information is, at the bottom line it all exists and will exist in all variation and form.

ra also said that some children, if not all children born today, have both the 3d bodies and 4d bodies. this may be energetically? such as on a super-conscious level we are poised to watch the culmination of 3d and release it, then to be in a state of transition, before we renter the physical world in a new "skin suit" and these children who already have this 4d "skin suit" tailor fit... will have no problem reentering the physical world again.

yes there must be a release of current stasis.

and this is what all the "ego" training has been for. logic is the language of ego, and if there is no escape from physical death, then logic will tell you that every day is another step toward death. so why would one, namely the ego, willingly walk toward it's own death? this is the origin of fear. on the flip side of the coin, our sole is floating in a sea of emotions, so very often absent of calm waters. this death we walk towards is the ultimate calming of emotions, when the sole is "at rest", what a great day to look forward too, emotionally speaking that is. and in the middle of all this madness, is your heart, which is linked to your awareness. this awareness transcends either side of the coin, meaning the coin itself is not important, but the awareness of what a coin is for, is.

we can also look at it like this. if you have collected a hundred thousand baseball cards, part of you collected them for there value. you can exchange them for other cards or what-have-you, they are value, and kept as such. another part of you has collected them so you feel more connected to the idols they portray, it is symbolic of acknowledgment. this part of you is happy to share the cards, show them to friends, collect folders or plaques to display them in, it is giving. so one part of the awareness of the collection can be seen as a value, another part can be seen as an offering. the value is feared as a loss, the offering is celebrated as a gift. this is polarization. attaching yourself to neither outcome is freedom.

and to answer the question, yes, the 3d physical body is likened to the baseball card collection. some hold it as value, others as an offering. truly finding the balance with polarized action, is freedom, is freeing you from fear, and is honoring your gift.

you see a 4d body has no sides, no attachment to ego or soul, it simply is. this is the need for polarization. if you can find it in the mist of the most sever testing possibly known.... (to this planet at least) then you have proven that even within the harshest environment you still know your center, and can still express freedom, express the humbleness of life, express love. that is the moment of harvest.....

wow.. maybe it is a harvest of love. and the harvest is not for another race upon another plane, but is a harvest for yourself in the next chapter of your existence.
    it could be that you are forwarding yourself the things you need at the destination, before you have even left. that way you do not have to carry it with you, and it will be there when you arrive. i like that.. and i'm goin with it!!

ra said that there will be a "death" of the physical body because the 3rd density body in incompatible with 4th density. however david thinks this is a transformation and not a normal death experience. however my own issues, for lack of a better word, is that i feel that there is so much more i want to do in 3rd density. so i kind of hope that even if there is a massive alien landing in 2012 and what not that the complete shift won't happen for awhile. even though there is another part of me that wants the shift to happen. so it is kind of confusing for me emotionally.

i just thought of something.
    going with the analogy of the harvest;

plants need light (well that is obvious) and love (been proven*) to grow!

*indeed everything grows better with love, that is just natural. not only does this someone take full care of you but it is also a source for emotional output via communications, and it has been proven that talking to plants, and being very kind to them of course, benefits their growth/development!

love and light,
    ra ma

Quote Originally Posted by dtris View Post
    ra said that there will be a "death" of the physical body because the 3rd density body in incompatible with 4th density. however david thinks this is a transformation and not a normal death experience. however my own issues, for lack of a better word, is that i feel that there is so much more i want to do in 3rd density. so i kind of hope that even if there is a massive alien landing in 2012 and what not that the complete shift won't happen for awhile. even though there is another part of me that wants the shift to happen. so it is kind of confusing for me emotionally.
    also ra said: "this dimension is not for understanding". this gradual/instantaneous shift/physical death or not seems to be the single most frustrating issue in these channelings. but of course there must be a meaning to this discussion. as for me i stick to the gradual/normal death perspective. suits my agenda better <lol>

correct me if i am wrong,
    isn't the veil of forgetfulness supposed to be lifted after/during the harvest?

and like i mentioned above, it seems like we will shed the 3d body, then our energy bodies will be adjusted to the 4th density frequencies and then a new physical body will be overlaid...
    so the difference seems to be that we will die and be reborn spontaneously with all our memories intact.

does that sound about right?

love,
    ra ma

2.3 leagues S.E. of infamous Denver International Airport

Quote Originally Posted by jeia ra manuk View Post
    correct me if i am wrong,
    isn't the veil of forgetfulness supposed to be lifted after/during the harvest?

and like i mentioned above, it seems like we will shed the 3d body, then our energy bodies will be adjusted to the 4th density frequencies and then a new physical body will be overlaid...
    so the difference seems to be that we will die and be reborn spontaneously with all our memories intact.

does that sound about right?

love,
    ra ma
    hi, liz..sounds pretty much as i interpret it except for the use of the term. "reborn"...of which semantics still (despite your declaimer otherwise ) carry a sense of re-incarnating as a 'physically' and mentally immature "baby"-- i.e., as in 3d.
    we don't "die" we merely shed the 2d physical body we were assigned and move "upward and onward" without skipping a beat.

disclaimer...my contribution above is limited by my interpretation. billybob