Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The soul destroyed by nuclear bombs?

Default The soul destroyed by nuclear bombs?

in the discussion thread on david's latest blog posts, a few people have made reference to the possibility that up to 60,000 people may have been killed in the underground nuclear blasts under virginia and colorado. apparently, the law of one books state that death by nuclear bombing permanently destroys the entity. they say this is a major reason why the ets are determined not to allow nuclear war to happen.

and yet, as one reads sitchin and other sources, the ancient hindu writings describe what must be nuclear war, as well as there being evidence of radioactive bones in india, and some melted glasslike rocks in areas of the middle east, and some ancient middle eastern accounts of what also sounds like nuclear fallout.

so if that has happened in the past, we can assume those souls' existence were deleted? and then why did they allow nagasaki and hiroshima to happen as they were not the first time on this planet?

and if nuclear bombs can permanently delete a soul's existence, what exactly is the cause? can we assume that the intensity of the explosion rends asunder the astral body? what then of other very powerful explosives? what about how near one is to the blast? what if one is very near a powerful explosive versus being a couple of miles or more from a nuclear blast? at what point of distance might a soul survive a nuclear blast, although it kills the body?

it is nice that we hear those watching over us will not allow a nuclear war to happen - but this news that if i should happen to die in a nuclear blast i will be erased from all existence is the most negative news i have ever heard, or ever could hear in any imaginable universe!

so i am not safe after all. and i thought the truth was, that i have a soul that can never die.

hi onething,

i don’t agree that the dissolution of an entity is possible.

let’s take a careful look at what the ra had to say on the matter:

“26.19 questioner: then what you did, i am assuming, is to create an air of mystery with the ufo phenomenon, as we call it, and then by telepathy send many messages which could be accepted or rejected under the law of one so that the population would start thinking seriously about the consequences of what it was doing. is this correct?
    ra: i am ra. this is partially correct. there are other services we may perform. firstly, the integration of souls or spirits, if you will, in the event of use of these nuclear devices in your space/time continuum. this the confederation has already done.
    26.20 questioner: i don’t fully understand what you mean by that. could you expand on that a little bit?
    ra: i am ra. the use of intelligent energy transforming matter into energy is of such a nature among these weapons that the transition from space/time third density to time/space third density or what you may call your heaven worlds is interrupted in many cases.

therefore, we are offering ourselves as those who continue the integration of soul or spirit complex during transition from space/time to time/space.
    26.21 questioner: could you give us an example from hiroshima or nagasaki of how this is done?
    ra: i am ra. those who were destroyed, not by radiation, but by the trauma of the energy release, found not only the body/mind/spirit complex made unviable, but also a disarrangement of that unique vibratory complex you have called the spirit complex, which we understand as a mind/body/spirit complex, to be completely disarranged without possibility of re-integration. this would be the loss to the creator of part of the creator and thus we were given permission, not to stop the events, but to ensure the survival of the, shall we say, disembodied mind/body/spirit complex. this we did in those events which you mention, losing no spirit or portion or holograph or microcosm of the macrocosmic infinite one.”

here, we must acknowledge that the ra is speaking of the experiences of those who were destroyed by the trauma of energy release. the third density entity found itself disarranged without possibility of re-integration. all we can take from this is that the entity would be unable to carry on with its journey from third density space/time to third density time/space; time/space being a necessary part of integrating the lessons learned in the just passed space/time experience. the entity is in dire need of help!

“26.22 questioner: could you tell me just vaguely how you accomplished this?
    ra: i am ra. this is accomplished through our understanding of dimensional fields of energy. the higher or more dense energy field will control the less dense.
    26.23 questioner: then you are saying that, in general, you will allow the population of this planet to have a nuclear war and many deaths from that war, but you will be able to create a condition where these deaths will be no more traumatic than entrance to what we call the heaven worlds or the astral world due to death by a bullet or by the normal means of dying by old age. is this correct?
    ra: i am ra. this is incorrect. it would be more traumatic. however, the entity would remain an entity.”

so, the ra specifically state that the entity would remain an entity.

“26.24 questioner: can you tell me the condition of the entities who were killed in nagasaki and hiroshima at this time?
    ra: i am ra. they of this trauma have not yet fully begun the healing process. they are being helped as much as is possible.
    26.25 questioner: when the healing process is complete with these entities, will this experience of death due to nuclear bomb cause them to be regressed in their climb towards fourth density?
    ra: i am ra. such actions as nuclear destruction affect the entire planet. there are no differences at this level of destruction, and the planet will need to be healed.
    26.26 questioner: i was thinking specifically if an entity was in hiroshima or nagasaki at that time and he was reaching harvestability at the end of our cycle, would this death by nuclear bomb create such trauma that he would not be harvestable at the end of the cycle?
    ra: i am ra. this is incorrect. once the healing has taken place the harvest may go forth unimpeded. however, the entire planet will undergo healing for this action, no distinction being made betwixt victim and aggressor, this due to damage done to the planet.”

again, the ra is being specific about healing taking place.

to me, the total destruction of an entity would necessarily entail the destruction of the one infinite creator, as they are one and the same. fear not, we will all be okay, and we will all find peace and love and joy and reunion beyond present imagining!

hope this helps! mark
    Last edited by MarkM; 09-21-2011 at 10:09 PM.

you live now, you live ever. mark

here's what caught my eye from the quotes mark provided:

ra:... this would be the loss to the creator of part of the creator and thus we were given permission, not to stop the events, but to ensure the survival of the, shall we say, disembodied mind/body/spirit complex. this we did in those events which you mention, losing no spirit or portion or holograph or microcosm of the macrocosmic infinite one.

i said this over on facebook, let me repeat myself here:
    interesting... so it's not that there was an earthquake the day the book came out... but that the day the book came out the elite begin pulling out their hair and destroying the evidence! although it's never a good thing that people have to die, i am glad though that their death can be acknowledged in public now, and not like all the past underground experiments that killed thousands and were not reported... just imagine the pain of the families of all these people... one day some dude dressed in black comes to your door and says your loved one is dead, and does not give an explanation... at least now it can all be in the open! there is no my or your truth when it comes to this, but only one truth; that we all have the right to know the truth that the elite been keeping to themselves for all this time; truth that can cure our world of all pain, disease and negativity!
    love
    ra ma
    Remember that no matter how correct information is, at the bottom line it all exists and will exist in all variation and form.

as each soul is both the dreamer & the dream or the creator & creations, we cannot destroy ourselves. we may be so ensnared in the dream and subsequently be temporarily traumatized by the nuclear explosion & painful experiences.

it is important that we pay attention (reality seems to be following a script), wakeup now, and steer our dream into a more harmonious one; the illuminati/vatican have been hogging the show. we want equal contribution, where we live as one people, this is not one government, ideally no government!

we are eternal spiritual beings having human experiences; after physical body death, we can choose another collective dream: holographic virtual reality or return to the source.

all is consciousness!

o yes, sister!
    exactly what i've been preaching for the past couple of days!

omg! who else is relieved by david's update?
    i was really worried about those people, hopefully it's true that they were evacuated!
    this now seems more like an alien clean up rather than the elite themselves destroying evidence!

what are your thoughts, people?

love and light,
    ra ma

Quote Originally Posted by loveis8hertz View Post
    as each soul is both the dreamer & the dream or the creator & creations, we cannot destroy ourselves. we may be so ensnared in the dream and subsequently be temporarily traumatized by the nuclear explosion & painful experiences.

it is important that we pay attention (reality seems to be following a script), wakeup now, and steer our dream into a more harmonious one; the illuminati/vatican have been hogging the show. we want equal contribution, where we live as one people, this is not one government, ideally no government!

we are eternal spiritual beings having human experiences; after physical body death, we can choose another collective dream: holographic virtual reality or return to the source.

all is consciousness!
    Remember that no matter how correct information is, at the bottom line it all exists and will exist in all variation and form.

i have read in the journey and destiny of souls books by michael newton (who puts thousands of all different people with different conscious belief systems into deep hypnosis and he himself was originally atheist, into a between in-carnal life state quite similar to what dannion brinkley describes and is agreed upon by all of his patients and has extensive evidence to support this). he said that nuclear bombs are one of the most disturbing episodes a soul can go through but since other souls or guides in the spirit realm have easier access to likely future events pull them out of the body right before it happens because even though this would be a big no no to do by spirits from "afar" this is by no means a circumstance to let happen because a lot of people are caught up in karma they may not have anything to do with and are very innocent.

they say that if they are hit by a nuclear bomb their energy is all messed up but still malleable it just takes extensive work to fix and even then might not be exactly to what it was before but can be usually very close to if it is not.

think of it like here if somebody broke a bunch of bones, they would have to go through a lot of therapy and other hospital work to be fixed. i think if it totally obliterated souls other external beings would have wiped out the powers that be or the powers that hold these technologies out completely without question. there would be no reason at all for such a thing to be allowed if it did destroy souls, i know if i were an et that had the capability to do something i would punk down somebody that did such a thing any day of the week and think many others would feel the same way.

hi mark,

thanks for your response' it does help somewhat, but i find the language of that paragraph confusing:

found not only the body/mind/spirit complex made unviable, but also a disarrangement of that unique vibratory complex you have called the spirit complex, which we understand as a mind/body/spirit complex, to be completely disarranged without possibility of re-integration.

because he speaks of the body/mind/spirit complex, and then speaks of the "spirit complex" as if it were something different, but then clarifies it as exactly the same thing, and speaks of this mind/body/spirit complex as not being able to reintegrate, and yet all people who die are never able to reintegrate with the body aspect of their complex. so that's two confusing things in that paragraph.

it's difficult to imagine many entities agreeing to be born into a situation where they were going to be wiped out by a nuclear bomb.

spiral cycle:

i have both of those newton books and have read them twice apiece. i don't recall any discussion like that! can you point me to it?

i take this to mean, despite the ra's difficulty with expressing in terms understandable to humans, that both body and mind are experienced by the entity as being disarranged. it's kind of like how the ra refer to teaching as teach/learn, being unable to directly experience separation between teacher and learner. body/mind/spirit complex refers primarily to body, and mind/body/spirit refers to mind... at least as far as i can tell. spirit complex according to the ra is a human term.

we discern between concepts of body, spirit and mind, and the ra do not perceive a difference, and so i'm guessing they express themselves in this fashion so as to hint to us as to the indivisible nature of being; in the sense of the law of one.

as for people who pass, it may be that the physical body pattern still exists in potentiation, or in other words the code for the body always exists within the third density entity - even if it is not thrown out into actualization, or incarnation. the idea of two different bodies in two different incarnations may be secondary to the idea of the one pattern which results in the two bodies.

in a large universe full of so many third density populations, it is interesting for me to imagine karmic scenarios in which those who have 'pushed the nuclear button' may welcome opportunities to make restitution, or to experience their creation. mark
    Last edited by MarkM; 09-23-2011 at 08:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by onething View Post

spiral cycle:

i have both of those newton books and have read them twice apiece. i don't recall any discussion like that! can you point me to it?
    i am pretty sure it is there i have read both a few times myself yet i have bought and given away the books so many times and now don't have them. looks like you will be reading them again :d ah i don't know i wish i could go through them but hmmm like i said i don't have them but i remember it pretty distinctly. if for some reason i am wrong well i guess i am plain wrong and would be glad for you to let me know.