Thread: About David Wilcock

Default About David Wilcock

hi all!

i was just perusing through the "about david wilcock" bio page and found this:

wilcock's preliminary, direct contact with higher intelligence was through a quick burst of automatic writing, which occurred at age 22, in november of 1995. a very small number of characters gave a bible citation that was highly synchronistic and meaningful to david at that time, even though he had never studied the bible. three years of daily dreamwork and intense metaphysical research helped "tune" his mind to receive this one brief message. however, there was still another year of work to be done before it could come through sustainably, in verbal form. during this year only dreams came through - no further messages or sentences.
    a bible citation? i wonder which one? does anybody know?

in november of 1996, at age 23, david broke through to direct verbal contact with his own higher self, thanks to the tuning provided by the law of one study and the ongoing daily dreamwork. this proved to be the most important single event of david's entire life, and it utterly changed everything, taking all the outside studies and suddenly making them intensely personal. the source showed that it was outside of time and could accurately predict events before they happened with great precision, and it was also a fount of unending wisdom regarding how david could further grow spiritually. he had a lot more work to be done in releasing fear, increasing responsibility, developing his new scientific models, et cetera.
    sounds like november is a big month for dw! i hope the "source" wasn't just trying some ninja moves on david's mind by making accurate predictions. personally, i am skeptical of the idea of a "personal mission" especially when assigned by another entity, physical or otherwise. but to each their own, i suppose!

i also happened to come across this on a google search [specifics deleted]. this mysterious event was exactly 10 years later than david's "breakthrough" and 11 years later than his first automatic writing experience. wild!

david wilcock
    11-18-2006, 12:52 am

Quote Originally Posted by david wilcock
    it's too early to tell, but i've now had at least four members privately confirm that they've sent michael letters on my behalf. one of these letters was bcced to me, and was so eloquently written that i literally almost cried. yeah, i guess i'm a softy... :-)

that one email alone should do the trick... and i haven't seen the others, but i imagine this dude is going to be up to his eyeballs in "mea culpas" for quite a while. oprah's rule number one - when someone shows you who they are, believe them. negative attention is still attention, though, unfortunately... but as far as my participation is concerned, the "reading" may well be, "you can attract more flies with honey than with vinegar."

the whole thing is so surreal that a part of me just has to laugh. in case some of you thought i was over the top by the things i wrote the other day - you have to be prepared for anyone to disappoint you, no matter who they are or how "spiritual" they claim to be... do i look so irrational now?
    anybody recall what when down with "michael" in november 2006? i am very interested to know, and the search tool doesn't seem to allow me to search within a specific date range.

also this is a fascinating quote from the post:

Quote Originally Posted by david wilcock
    any researcher trying to draw comparisons between my life and those of the law of one team, be advised... i was the first person to live in don elkins' room after he committed suicide, nearly 20 years later. i pick up all the energies off of the areas i sleep in whether i want to or not. i slept on the "ra bed" that the original law of one readings were done off of for the first month i was there. all the frozen suicide thoughtforms in don's room greeted me very strongly - the second or third night i slept in there i had a terrifying dream where gov. spooks shot my head off and i was in my astral body, trying to move my arms to feel if i still had a head. i didn't even take don's original decorations off the wall and repaint to claim the room as my own until a month into the process.
    Last edited by Chris Hamilton; 07-17-2011 at 03:38 PM. Reason: Search criteria leads to a blogspot with conflicting data on David
    We are unsure as to our success in realigning your modes of mentation.

hello,
    very irrelevant i am sorry i just have to say this. this synchronizes so well with me right now. scary, kind of like you were in my head just now =]

about david being in that room though. there was a lady working for my mom and her daughter died in a car accident so the lady was giving away her things. my mom got some furniture and there was a hoody just my size. so she gave it to me. wow did i ever feel uncomfortable wearing that hoody. the feeling was so intense that i stopped wearing it. there used to be moment when i looked in the mirror while wearing it and i looked so pail that i had to tell myself i am not dead its just the effects of the item.

people can leave energy signatures so strong they will last forever depending on the circumstances of death.
    i don't know which bible citation it was for david, but for me it was rev 22:16.

love and light and love,
    liz
    Remember that no matter how correct information is, at the bottom line it all exists and will exist in all variation and form.

Quote Originally Posted by jeia ra manuk View Post
    hello,
    very irrelevant i am sorry i just have to say this. this synchronizes so well with me right now. scary, kind of like you were in my head just now =]
    hi liz,

thanks for sharing that story. i can guarantee you that i am not in your head, nor would i invite you to be in mine.

i think that many people are making similar observations at this time, not just you or i.

tenet,

actually we are always in each other's heads we just aren't engaging with that idea because it is considered out of the ordinary on this density. o yes people are! that is the whole point! it is just strange because i was talking to someone about certain elements that are in your first post here. the synchronicity was concerning dw, not my relevance to the post. i opened up and read that whole post and remembered that i once walked out on a three lane road (wide lanes). it was almost dark and the cars were barely missing me. i remembered that intense feeling. it was something else. sorry i can't help much with the questions at hand =]

much love and light and love,
    et
    Remember that no matter how correct information is, at the bottom line it all exists and will exist in all variation and form.

Exclamation HI!

Quote Originally Posted by tenet nosce View Post
    hi all!

a bible citation? i wonder which one? does anybody know?
    read chapter 9 of "wa" to see how scott + jude + christ cometh + ra + ec 40 57 + oxen = ecclesiastes "2:22," or chapter 2, verse 22..."for what hath a man toiled and labored under the sun? this too is meaningless!"

tenet,

actually we are always in each other's heads we just aren't engaging with that idea because it is considered out of the ordinary on this density.
    what i was referring to is that each of us has a private mental sphere, yet on another level we share in a group mind. trying to "get inside" another's mind without their permission is a violation of free will, and has the potential for some very negative repercussions for both parties.

keep focused on who -you- are.

jeia, i have read some of your posts and they are interesting. might i offer a bit of wisdom from my own experience? there was a period of time in my life where my mind was opening up too fast, and there were some very unfortunate consequences from that. especially where mind-altering substances were concerned. i learned it is better to sometimes give it a rest, and focus on the mundane physical reality for a while.

if i appear to have some uncanny awareness about the details of your life, it is only because i know myself, and ultimately we are all iterations of the one infinite creator. i do not regularly use psychic abilities, and if i did, i wouldn't attempt to use them to get information about another person without their explicit permission.

none of us is greater or lesser than another. none of us is any more "special" or "chosen" than anybody else. personally, i have found this awareness to be a critical component of my own spiritual growth.

years ago, i was given the suggestion that my life had a specific "mission" through contact with nonphysical beings. something never sat right with me about it, so i didn't heed their seemingly "love and light" filled advice. looking back, i can see how if i had accepted the suggestion, my life would have become completely derailed, and i am so grateful that i trusted in myself to not listen to the "outside" but rather to look within for the answers.

in another experience, i had a friend who was doing some channeling work. according to her, the "angels" told her that we were meant to be in a relationship together, and give birth to the "messiah". luckily for me, i don't subscribe to the messiah/savior myth. again, had i taken the suggestion and gone down that road, my life would have been completely derailed.

how do i know this? because i am entirely happy and satisfied with my life as it is today. i have more peace, love, and joy in my life than ever before. that, to me, is all the "proof" in the world. as long as i was following the "advice" of spirit guides and angels, my life just never seemed to come together. somehow, someway, i kept getting led astray. especially where health, money, and relationships with women were concerned.

of course for a while, i used this as a sign that i needed to increase the contact with the angels/spirit guides, and not decrease it. after eventually being "guided" into a relationship with a severely dysfunctional woman, i became so disgusted with the "help" from angels and spirit guides, that i "fired" them all. i figured that i could find my way much easier without all that "babble" going on in my mind. and according to my experience, i was quite correct.

as regards walking out in front of moving vehicles... looking back that is exactly the part of the ra material that caused me to have the most fear, and which later resulted in the contact by a negative entity, disguised as positive. also, round about that time, i shared some ideas about negative entities from the loo with a friend of mine, in an attempt to ease his suffering and offer some "protection" from these beings, that i thought were perhaps attacking him.

this misguided attempt actually made things much worse for him. he was already having some mental/emotional difficulties as well as addiction problems, so it isn't entirely because of me or the loo. although he did end up having a complete breakdown years later, and is now schizophrenic. i believe this is due to a negative contact on his own part. and i can't help but wonder, if i hadn't seeded the idea in his mind inception-style, would he have ever succumbed to the contact?

so all i am saying is take things one step at a time. if there is anything to be learned about unforeseen negative consequences of a seemingly loving action, it would be from ra...

there is a chicken and egg thing going on here that one would do well to ponder upon.
    Last edited by Tenet Nosce; 07-19-2011 at 11:49 AM.

tenet,
    misunderstanding occurred once again...
    first of all, when i said you're in my mind i was purely joking. it was just interesting because it was in sync with something else that was going on at that moment. =]
    i wasn't even thinking about psychics or anything. lol.
    my mind was opening "fast" when i was a child. i have slowed down a while ago! i am fully in rooted into this physical reality. taking care of my young son, being a wife and a student at a university. i was exposed to many negative entities when i was young and to one that also pretended to be benevolent. everyone on 6th density are positive thus i know that the negative entities were considerably lower in vibration than that of the 6th density. i was able to deal with them easily, being a child and all. i went though a lot of hard **** in my life. what i say on this forum i say from experience, not only of this density but of all others i am on. i do admire and appreciate all of you that take the time to read what i say, digesting and correcting it along the way. but the things that seem off track for you in my posts are perfect on my individual road. i ended up on this site because of an open mind. i do hope that all who are here possess the same quality. we all have a special mission here and that is to be here for one another. i do not channel and i can say one thing: if you channel through to an entity that is attached to you in anyway, it can give you advice for your own life; if you channel something like ra it will not help you with personal problems, of course if its nothing concerning the tuning of the instrument. i think the lady wanted to attach you no matter what it took. sometimes people can convince themselves undeniably of false information. i never tried to establish any contacts with any entities. my ears were open since birth, so all it took for me is to start listening. i am not special and on the contrary i wish to live in a state of blissfulness. the only difference between me and main stream "highly spiritual persons" is that i took the law of free will seriously from childhood, thus i do not interfere with the thinking of the humans on the big scale like many others. i came here to talk to those alike me. not to stab my personal beliefs and opinions into the newly forming opinions of those who just began their spiritual journey. thus i want to make it clear that i am not at all in the beginning of my own journey. those that want to listen, listen. those that disregard my opinions, please disregard. i think everyone has those options regardless of who they are. free will and free choice comes down to only those two options. you either choose to go with the flow or you rebel. me alone, releasing certain information that i chose to release does not put anyone's free will in jeopardy. i am at the moment on the same density as all of you so people take me as an equal. entities like ra do not release certain information that i do, because they would effect free will of those on this density because they are speaking from the higher densities. people on the lower densities tend to take that information in as the ultimate truth or divine wisdom.

when it comes to the chicken and the egg i figured long ago that it is the egg that comes first. just from the standard understanding of mutation it is obvious that the dinos slowly mutated into birds thus our dino-bird laid an egg one day, from which the chicken/bird came out!
    this also fits perfectly into what ra suggests: that the logoi would first draw up the blueprints and then put them into effect. thus first the idea of the chicken comes and than the egg in the physical form. just as the combination of the dna would create our chicken/bird in the egg of the dino-bird.

love and light and love,
    et

tenet,
    misunderstanding occurred once again...
    first of all, when i said you're in my mind i was purely joking. it was just interesting because it was in sync with something else that was going on at that moment. =]
    no worries... sometimes misunderstandings lead to greater awareness! thanks for clarifying, and my apologies if i projected something onto you that wasn't there.

they always lead to greater awareness! now you and i are more aware of each other, our principles, morals and experience!
    i really do appreciate you sharing your experience with me! you did not project anything that isn't me... for really, the greater meaning of an individual is always decided by those around him! there is a sort of complexity to me but it is nothing compared to the bigger picture upon which we all play our parts! i play the role of the devil's advocate sometimes just to remind people of the contrasts of life to which we owe thanks for it is by contrast that we know bad from good, love from hate, and understanding from misunderstanding!

love and light and love,
    et