Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Religion & The Law of One

Quote Originally Posted by h20 View Post
    i was pondering the topic of demonic possession or exorcism's and how the loo could explain it. it's one of those "grey" areas of religion. my guess is even though the church is used for it , the church still represents love, yet why is it that it's religious relics that only seem to drive the conflicting energies out. is the source field spliced in different paths causing inner chaos on the soul or something else altogether? any theories or sources i could read?
    most modern occultists have one of two views on the demonic. the first view is more modern and psychological and that is the idea that demons are simply just aspects of our own psyche. the other view is the more traditional in that demons are seen as being an entity unto themselves. within that concept there are many ideas of what exactly a demon is.

historically it is important to remember that our word demon is derived from the greek daemon which simply meant a spirit, it did not have any good or evil connotations. if you also look at the historical accounts there are many encounters with spirits of all kinds from those that are deliberately malicious, to the simply playful (even dangerously so), to the benevolent. the christian conception is the idea of a demon as being an entity who was once an angel which fell from grace and spreads suffering to humanity. as near as i can tell this most likely comes from egyptian or greek ideas moreso than the hebrew. the kaballah talks of the qlippoth or the world of shells. during the original creation the foundation was unstable and the original tree of life collapsed. this became the foundation for the tree of life we now experience. the qlippoth can be seen as the origin of evil spirits, each sepphora is ruled by a certain spirit and keter in the qlippoth is ruled by lilith for example. however it can also be seen as the source of all evil or the evil inclination in mankind.

the overall idea is that there was an original world in which there was no evil but this world was unstable and collapsed. then the shells of the previous emanations provided the foundation of the current world. the eating of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil can be seen to be a metaphor for not just an awakening into 3density consciousness but also of the realization of the evil inclination and the good inclination.

in the loo we find that the logos originally did not give free will or have the veil of forgetting in place. however for there to be free will there has to be something to make a choice between. so in the loo we see that logoi started using a conception of service to self in addition to service to others.

now i want to briefly say what the kaballistic definition of an angel is. an angel is a being without free will that has a single purpose and within that purpose its power is perfect and so is its knowledge. there is a saying that for every angel there is a purpose and for every purpose there is but one angel. this means that there cannot be two angels with the same purpose. now why do i bring this up? in the loo ra mentions that our sun is not a being that progresses through densities but exists in all densities. the sun has a purpose which is to create our solar system. the planets are similar beings to the sun. there is another saying in the torah iirc that goes basically, there is an angel for every star in the heavens. so if beings like our sun and planets can exist in all densities and not be subject to the same progression that we are then it is logical to assume the possibility that this is true for other entities as well. these entities could be what are called angels or demons in our literature.

now we also have the subject of thought forms. this phenomena is mentioned by ra in the loo i think several times but i might be wrong. i know he mentions that one of the three kinds of sasquatch or big foot is a thought form. now some occultists believe that demonic phenomena falls into two branches, the first being a thought form and the second a type of lower 4th dimensional entity. a thought form can exist for almost anything. magical work wherein you strongly visualize an object is supposed to create an astral form of the visualized object or a thought form. certain things that are common among people can become collective thought forms. brotherly love is an example of this concept. the strong emotion of feeling of that type is distinct from other types of love. this energy could be called upon in a magical working and some traditions gave these individual energies names to more effectively call upon them.

now i want to briefly say what the kaballistic definition of an angel is. an angel is a being without free will that has a single purpose and within that purpose its power is perfect and so is its knowledge. there is a saying that for every angel there is a purpose and for every purpose there is but one angel. this means that there cannot be two angels with the same purpose. now why do i bring this up? in the loo ra mentions that our sun is not a being that progresses through densities but exists in all densities. the sun has a purpose which is to create our solar system. the planets are similar beings to the sun. there is another saying in the torah iirc that goes basically, there is an angel for every star in the heavens. so if beings like our sun and planets can exist in all densities and not be subject to the same progression that we are then it is logical to assume the possibility that this is true for other entities as well. these entities could be what are called angels or demons in our literature.

now we also have the subject of thought forms. this phenomena is mentioned by ra in the loo i think several times but i might be wrong. i know he mentions that one of the three kinds of sasquatch or big foot is a thought form. now some occultists believe that demonic phenomena falls into two branches, the first being a thought form and the second a type of lower 4th dimensional entity. a thought form can exist for almost anything. magical work wherein you strongly visualize an object is supposed to create an astral form of the visualized object or a thought form. certain things that are common among people can become collective thought forms. brotherly love is an example of this concept. the strong emotion of feeling of that type is distinct from other types of love. this energy could be called upon in a magical working and some traditions gave these individual energies names to more effectively call upon them.

now the lower 4th dimensional entities are said to feed off of negative emotions especially fear. as such we can see that the law of attraction would be in play for both types of phenomena. if you enter an emotional state strongly and stay in it for a long time this can be very difficult to break out of as we see with emotional disorders. this attracts the energy of the thought forms most similar to your emotional state. then you could be influenced by the collective energy of the thought form.

similarly with a lower astral or 4th dimensional entity if you are prone to be fearful and this entity can cause you to be afraid, or to experience any number of other emotions it can feed upon then it will continue to do so and try to influence you to produce more food for it.

now demonic entities cannot influence or possess just anyone. they need a host that is willing. this is similar in the loo how ra talks about healing and says that even if some part of the individual is not ready for the healing it will not take place. if some little part is open to the possession it can take place. to create this opening demons use what is called demonic obsession. which is basically inserting thoughts into the mind of someone. they do this in a way that is very subtle. they try to make the first thoughts seem very normal. then once you are giving into these normal seemingly innocuous thoughts they gradually become more odd until eventually you have a large enough opening to become fully possessed. we can also see that in carla's contact with the 5th density orion entity that for it to be able to take her mind into 4th density negative time/space she would have had to go willingly even if deceived. this is similar to demonic contact.

the religious relics that are commonly used in exorcisms are by no means the only way of getting rid of demonic energies. what we usually don't understand because of our modern scientific upbringing is two important points in why that stuff works the way it does. the first is the symbols contain power that is not dependent on man. the second is that we can charge an object to hold specific types of energy. so what we have in something like the cross is an item whose innate symbolism is one of balanced power. then we have the added energies of love that are typically directed at crosses not only in individuals possession but universally creating its own thought form energy. then we have the additional association on a mass scale of the cross with sacrifice and the christ consciousness.

what truly drives any entity or energy away that is harmful is not the object but the will of the individuals involved. it is a process of acknowledging the problems that one is faced with and then deciding to not partake in the same energies again. in an exorcism the will of the exorcist would ideally be used in one of two ways, the first is to use his will alone to drive the entity away long enough for the afflicted to make the choices to shut that entity out. the second is to use his own will and energy to activate the will and energy of the afflicted so that they could end the possession.

i don't think there is any need to view the source field as being constructed in a way to cause inner chaos. from my understanding there is nothing in this phenomena that is inconsistent with the loo or the source field.

i don't think there is any need to view the source field as being constructed in a way to cause inner chaos. from my understanding there is nothing in this phenomena that is inconsistent with the loo or the source field.
    i don't know i understood this as, negativity is produced right? just as anything else. so at the end of it, if everything, every thought comes out of the source field/force, then yeah... what h2o said makes sense!

love and light,
    ra ma
    Remember that no matter how correct information is, at the bottom line it all exists and will exist in all variation and form.