Thread: The Council and Revalations

Default The Council and Revalations

i was reading the other day and noticed that the description of the council of saturn was strangely similar to a verse in the bible. the reference from the law of one was this:

in number, the council that sits in constant session, though varying in its members by means of balancing, which takes place, what you would call irregularly, is nine. that is the session council. to back up this council, there are twenty-four entities which offer their services as requested. these entities faithfully watch and have been called guardians.
    the bible verse that i was looking at was this:
    rev 4:2 nasb - immediately i was in the spirit; and behold, a throne was standing in heaven, and one sitting on the throne.

rev 4:3 nasb - and he who was sitting {was} like a jasper stone and a sardius in appearance; and {there was} a rainbow around the throne, like an emerald in appearance.

rev 4:4 nasb - around the throne {were} twenty-four thrones; and upon the thrones {i saw} twenty-four elders sitting, clothed in white garments, and golden crowns on their heads.

rev 4:5 nasb - out from the throne come flashes of lightning and sounds and peals of thunder. and {there were} seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven spirits of god;

i thought that it was strange the correlation be tween the 24 elders in the bible and the 24 entities that aided the council. i have a few more thoughts about this, but i thought that i would get some other insight from you guys. any thoughts???

hi - don't you think this is actually cool?

the thing is that these things can be seen or witnessed by other than biblical accounts is just wonderful. i feel it acts as a confirmation when we advance to see these things also. so that we are not afraid.

fear not!

gwen

another bible reference, i've wondered about the similarity of 4th, 5th entities and angels & archangles.

heres my opinion for what its worth:

there are bound to be similarities because, as research tells me, all of us are telling massively branched off stories from the same occurences and knowledge...like one big long super spread out game of telephone...

in my head, i believe the bible (and other very old religious written material) to have started as an amazing book with lots of truths and great uplifting stories in it. it was attributed helping people live a better life and really open their hearts to love. this obviously was the reason it was so revered from its inception. it was a great piece of literature! and people just loved it! thats why jesus was so deified! his teachings were a huge impact to everyone although he was no more "god" than the rest of us... the book and its apparent accounts had some great messages in it...

unfortunatley, over time, it was sadly corrupted into a powerful tool to create controllable people and controllable environments by a few "elite" among other things. it shaped beliefs in an immeasureable way! it was so very twisted to the agenda of those "in charge" because it really did have an amazing effect on people, and of course, there are folks that just love to have something like that to use to their advantage...they inserted fear and smiting and hell and other really scary stuff to manipulate people for what the few wanted. so something that people absolutely loved started to slowly take a new meaning...and people probably had no idea and just kept on truckin with it...

and to this day, there are very few shreds left of what it used to be...but you can see them sometimes...fished out in very little increments...and this happens to be one of them. the universal knowledge this book held is mostly gone, but a few bits still remain...

thats what i consider likely anyway...i bet if we really put our minds to it, we could find a ton of similarities with the bible, ra, the koran, and any other heavily weighted spiritual/religious document out there...its all the same story told by a different person with hundred and hundreds of years of influences and tweaks and changes and what have you behind it...and it all was originally fueled by the universal knowledge we all have access to...so it makes sense for there to be similarities.
    ~KassandraLoves

"Oh let the sun beat down upon my face, Stars to fill my dreams...I am a traveler of both time and space, To be where I have been...
    To sit with elders of the gentle race, This world has seldom seen...They talk of days for which they sit and wait, and All will be revealed..." -Led Zeppelin