Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: When good girls go bad!

2.3 leagues S.E. of infamous Denver International Airport

Thumbs up A great start for the day!

there is little doubt that this thread does examine some negative, dark issues and identify aspects that can sabotage our best interests....stuff needed to be recognize and acknowledged but not overly dwelt upon.

it needs to be brightened up some!

this morning, when i staggered into into the bathroom and confronted a bleary image, the natural thought came rushing to the fore...who the h..l could love that?

not the best thought to start the new day.....but then this came along, cheered me up immensely... and set a new input imprint for my particular biology of belief.

please keep in mind that the mere act of smiling or laughing has a profoundly beneficial effect on our mind body spirit whatever....exotic monitoring instruments don't lie in this particular case!

my new resolution is to give this a daily view as i sip away at my economy green tea concoction! i invite you to set aside your "bad girl" side and with open heart soak this in! really! then take a deep breath --soak in the prana and go run a marathon...or perhaps walk up a gentle hill and soak up the sunshine?

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/ar...en-_2620_.aspx

smiles! remember, at some level we all know each other and i confess, "i love you"!!

billybobbutterball (:>))

Quote Originally Posted by billybobbutterball View Post
    there is little doubt that this thread does examine some negative, dark issues and identify aspects that can sabotage our best interests....stuff needed to be recognize and acknowledged but not overly dwelt upon.

it needs to be brightened up some!

this morning, when i staggered into into the bathroom and confronted a bleary image, the natural thought came rushing to the fore...who the h..l could love that?

billybobbutterball
    your statement regarding your view upon seeing the image in the mirror made me laugh, thank you for the positive effect. with humour like this, who could not love you :d

## reply from billybob: thanks for the compliment....however, lacking a proposal of marriage your comment is more gratuitous than real . (:>))
    Last edited by billybobbutterball; 08-27-2010 at 10:44 AM. Reason: seemed the right thing to do

thanks bbb!

still haven't met mr right, but this video goes a long way...good night from sweden.

transiten

Thumbs up YES! I believe in you!!

hi!

although this thread (when good girls go bad! ) started out looking at examples of negativity -- which effectively aped some of the serotonin pleasure inducements of positivity -- we have now switched polarity ... big time!! (hooray!)

in my opinion sivan garr is a most remarkable soul with great heart -- which is wholeheartedly and most uncomplicatedly dedicated to healing. her technique is deceptively simple, but most powerful. i'm impressed. please take a look-see to see if you also agree. here are some examples to check out... its hard to remain unmoved when you are told that you are indeed 'beautiful' and that people give you a "thumb's up" and state unconditionally that they 'believe' in you!! :d

http://sivangarr.com/healingmessages.html

best, bbb (beautiful, believed in and beloved ! ( ;>)) ..thanks, sivan!
    Last edited by billybobbutterball; 10-26-2010 at 10:45 AM. Reason: English not my first language..

when i read the title to this thread i laughed!

this thread reminds me of a french man named urbain grandier. he lived in the 1600's and was french. he was accused of having sexual affairs and sending a demon after others when they reported him. he was burned alive. established thought patterns dictate what is wright/write/right and what is wrong. the lower on the totem pole the more wrong one has to overcome perhaps?

for four years i have been working on self love. i am actually starting to believe in myself.

lol to the tittle.
    =]
    i had a bf once. he was an okay guy. i liked him and decided to tell him something that no one outside of my family really knew about me, that i was chronically depressed. he dumped me saying he could not love somebody who does not love them self.

he only loves himself though. he only cares about how his body looks and how many girls are hanging on his shoulders.

so the next relationship i had was a pity one. i cared for the guy very little. i was very centered on myself. he had panic attacks. i would hold him through it. no matter how centered i become on myself i cannot turn someone down when they are in pain. strange enough he was able to cheat on me twice. i forgave him the first time and the second time it was perfect timing for me to cut it off. he says i taught him to love.
    after that he went on a long journey to self realization, after which he finally settled down and found a nice girl.

the next relationship that came around i decided to love myself equally to how i love him. we are now married and have a baby. our relationship has its ups and downs but overall the fact that i am able to stand up for what i believe in while meeting with his needs as well, taught me that sometimes i just have to cover up my actions to later uncover them in a big point making argument, which i win, exactly because of this secret tactic!

thus agree to disagree and try not to criticize too much. the less you criticize the more likely you will receive less criticism. although it is impossible to built a perfect system in which everyone's needs will be met, at least we can say we tried and at least meet the basic needs of everybody!

i love all of you without exception! i love myself and through this love i am able to love all! if i love myself and love all then i do not need to expect love in return, for someone already loves me= me!

love and light and love,
    et
    Remember that no matter how correct information is, at the bottom line it all exists and will exist in all variation and form.

... even though i'm seemingly all effed up
    i deeply
    and completely
    accept myself

my take on all this:

i unrelentingly struggled -- long and hard through many years -- in order to finally enable a love of myself; last month i thought i had succeeded completely!!

...then a week later i suddenly realized i was merely infatuated.

i think i had best settle for a lukewarm liking...tho even that is difficult after i contribute a silly posts like this one.

luv!! bbb!

everything has to balance out - there has to be bad so there can be good, can't have sweethearts like dalai lama if you don't balance it with someone like hitler - i try not to judge, just watch.

a total joke but seeing how its been dry for a while and no one seems to be cracking any:

ok, lets watch as there's gonna be a war with some crazy guy going bananas if dw continues to tilt the weights.

dalai lama was a human being, native to earth.
    dw, eh, not so much =]

maybe its because they had no real woman to balance them out ... (yet for dw)

love and light and love,
    ra ma

ps: trying to keep it sane because i just saw a ufo 3 hours ago
    Remember that no matter how correct information is, at the bottom line it all exists and will exist in all variation and form.