Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Questions toward growth.

i feel that i have, along with millions, been "dictated to" by organized religions for a long time. so, i am skeptical but really interested in finding what ever i can. edgar cayce was my main focus for many years and still is. all of this info. re: law of one, david wilcock etc. is the greatest thing. i can recognize myself in a lot of the writings including about wanderers. i have many questions that apparently will not be answered here so i'll continue reading all the info. here and the books as well. be well!
    There is a river...

Default Will 2012 Change EVERYONE?

i really have a hard time grasping how this whole thing works. first off, ever since i've learned about all this(about a month ago), i'm been in a positive state. i have although, stepped into the negative side maybe once or twice within this time span.

when 2012 comes and the wave hits us with an enormous amount of energy, and those who have the right vibration move along with the wave into the 4d or a 3d life with 4d powers, what about everyone else?

what if my friend thinks all of this stuff is just non-sense? do i now lose my friend and go onto my life into 4d? where does he go, does he stay on this planet? i really do want to go to the 4th dimension. in fact, i have given up playing my ps3 for this lifestyle. i believe the more materialistic you are, the more of a negative person you are. if you learn to love the people, yourself, and everything around you, you're on the positive side. so please, someone tell me how this is going to all happen.

next year i have a feeling the disclosure will occur, and then everyone on this earth(or most people non-isolated in places like yukon or other places away from civilization) will be enlightened by the ufo confirmation. but still, will i lose everyone from this life if they don't believe?

please, if you know how to answer my extremely hard question(i'm sure it is), then please, show me the way.
    Last edited by Agon; 05-18-2010 at 04:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by agon View Post
    i really have a hard time grasping how this whole thing works. first off, ever since i've learned about all this(about a month ago), i'm been in a positive state. i have although, stepped into the negative side maybe once or twice within this time span.

when 2012 comes and the wave hits us with an enormous amount of energy, and those who have the right vibration move along with the wave into the 4d or a 3d life with 4d powers, what about everyone else?

what if my friend thinks all of this stuff is just non-sense? do i now lose my friend and go onto my life into 4d? where does he go, does he stay on this planet? i really do want to go to the 4th dimension. in fact, i have given up playing my ps3 for this lifestyle. i believe the more materialistic you are, the more of a negative person you are. if you learn to love the people, yourself, and everything around you, you're on the positive side. so please, someone tell me how this is going to all happen.

next year i have a feeling the disclosure will occur, and then everyone on this earth(or most people non-isolated in places like yukon or other places away from civilization) will be enlightened by the ufo confirmation. but still, will i lose everyone from this life if they don't believe?

please, if you know how to answer my extremely hard question(i'm sure it is), then please, show me the way.
    no, absolutely not would you "lose" your friend. the thing to remember is this isn't a religion. there are not "rules" to get into "heaven." what the law of one suggests is that we are students of a sort, teaching ourselves how to get more in touch with the natural state of love. there is no criteria to meet, no time limit, no "hell", unless intentionally brought upon oneself. we are all just "facets" of god, a small piece of the whole. "god" or the spirit of the universe, has chosen to separate itself into individual pieces, like white light being split into a rainbow as it passes through a prism. the eventual "goal" is to slowly realize in yourself that you are only an infinitesimally small piece of the rainbow, and to strive towards recognizing all of the other "colors" as just a portion of your greater self.

if a person is a loving, caring, giving person, that is essentially what is required to resonate with 4th density light. you may also ascend into 4th density negative if your orientation be negative enough, which would be an existence in which every individual "feeds" off of every other individual. eventually, even negative entities will become part of the positive universal spirit, but that journey is much longer and much harder. if an individual is not yet to the point that the "future" version of yourself (using linear time, read some of david's work for a better idea of how cyclical time works) decides you haven't advanced enough towards a particular polarity, you merely repeat another life cycle. if something huge were to occur on 2012, or any other time for that matter, in which the earth was to ascend into 4th density, then the next life cycle would be on another 3rd density habitable planet, the entity being able to reincarnate as many times as necessary to reach a point in which he/she finally descides to ascend.

let any of these ideas resonate with you only if you feel that it is the truth. don't be afraid, as it sounds by your post you very much are, as fear is the biggest thing that keeps us trapped in 3rd density. the main way that i try to abide by the principles of the loo is to merely try and create more positive exchanges between myself and others than negative ones. again, remember nothing is required of you, or anyone, and to take this advice not as a statement of religious or scientific fact, but as an idea that may or may not feel in tune with your own way of thinking. also, even if you truly believe in this being true, as i do, believing too strongly in something without the ability to look at another opinion and think to yourself "hmmm, that, too, is possible" is a huge contributing factor to the negativity of the world, so always keep an open mind and don't close yourself to any possibility.

love and light,
    chris

Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    no, absolutely not would you "lose" your friend. the thing to remember is this isn't a religion. there are not "rules" to get into "heaven." what the law of one suggests is that we are students of a sort, teaching ourselves how to get more in touch with the natural state of love. there is no criteria to meet, no time limit, no "hell", unless intentionally brought upon oneself. we are all just "facets" of god, a small piece of the whole. "god" or the spirit of the universe, has chosen to separate itself into individual pieces, like white light being split into a rainbow as it passes through a prism. the eventual "goal" is to slowly realize in yourself that you are only an infinitesimally small piece of the rainbow, and to strive towards recognizing all of the other "colors" as just a portion of your greater self.

if a person is a loving, caring, giving person, that is essentially what is required to resonate with 4th density light. you may also ascend into 4th density negative if your orientation be negative enough, which would be an existence in which every individual "feeds" off of every other individual. eventually, even negative entities will become part of the positive universal spirit, but that journey is much longer and much harder. if an individual is not yet to the point that the "future" version of yourself (using linear time, read some of david's work for a better idea of how cyclical time works) decides you haven't advanced enough towards a particular polarity, you merely repeat another life cycle. if something huge were to occur on 2012, or any other time for that matter, in which the earth was to ascend into 4th density, then the next life cycle would be on another 3rd density habitable planet, the entity being able to reincarnate as many times as necessary to reach a point in which he/she finally descides to ascend.

let any of these ideas resonate with you only if you feel that it is the truth. don't be afraid, as it sounds by your post you very much are, as fear is the biggest thing that keeps us trapped in 3rd density. the main way that i try to abide by the principles of the loo is to merely try and create more positive exchanges between myself and others than negative ones. again, remember nothing is required of you, or anyone, and to take this advice not as a statement of religious or scientific fact, but as an idea that may or may not feel in tune with your own way of thinking. also, even if you truly believe in this being true, as i do, believing too strongly in something without the ability to look at another opinion and think to yourself "hmmm, that, too, is possible" is a huge contributing factor to the negativity of the world, so always keep an open mind and don't close yourself to any possibility.

love and light,
    chris
    i understand now. thank you for enlightening me. i do believe something big will occur in 2012, but believing is one thing, seeing is another. i do actually believe with all the facts and scientific proof something will happen, but what if?
    Ascension Is Soon To Come

the harvest will barely be noticed by those entities who dont know about their own spiritual progression but those who are aware will begin to align to the cosmic shifts more they will be compelled to polarize more the majority will repeat the third density

Default space travel? dream? another reality?

hi everyone! glad i'm here. i want to share with you my experience...
    i was at home one afernoon and don't kno for what reason i decided to go to sleep.
    i had a "dream". i dreamt that i was looking in the sky, watching a flash of lightthet was travelling orizontally from the sun. it was like a solar flare...while looking, this flare chaged direction comming directly towards the earth, where i was. i closed my eyes waiting for the explosion to come and.....i felt myself overwhelme by a dramatically strong vibration going up and down on my back spine ...really i was feeling fisically this vibration whle sleeping! then...i found myself in outer space, being hit by strong energy waves and while this washappening i was looking at the earth that was rotating and i was feeling something...and in my dream i told myself... "wow so this is the breath o the earth"!

i woke up and i could still feel that feeling...wow....i wanna do that again!
    i there anyone who can tell me if i was really there? what was that flare that hit me and gave me those vibrations?

i have started a journey which is fantasic! iclose my eyes and find "myself" at the piramids in egypt looking astounded at them... a friend told me hat i could also operate in that state if someone could "teach me something more..... can anyone teach me somehing more? can you give some advices to me?
    thank you for your attention!
    roxy

Default Twopennithworth

if a lot of the population were to believe something that was told to them as being a spiritual/physical process about to happen, would their beliefs make it manifest/come about?
    not really imo. if you believe something 100% i’m fairly sure the universe would adapt to that belief but with any kind of prediction there is always a strong let’s wait and see factor – no-one is 100% convinced until it happens and that’s how it should be – we all have beautiful independent minds.

or is it that what will happen would have happened anyway because of predestination?
    if by predestination you mean external circumstances causing something sure. if something is caused by external circumstances that’s how it is.

if your referring to the ascension stuff that’s out there or the 2012 stuff my guess is that most people are open minded and working in a common sense way to integrate their spiritual practices into their life more for the immediate benefits they bring, than with a definite long term goal – other that raising their consciousness generally. that is to say it’s more important that they get themselves right than that that they get themselves right for some external event. not that most ascension tools, teachings, guidelines and materials aren’t useful and inspiring, they are, amazingly so, but in themselves for the changes and insights they promote; whether the ascension comes along to cap it all is going to be a bonus.

the work of david and similar author/speakers is to collate all the relevant info that’s currently out there and all that’s happening with them subjectively and show how it all fits together into an awesomely positive coherent pattern - convincing enough in itself. this strikes a big chord with us and so it should it is an immensely beautiful vision - especially compared to the world as experienced - and resonates with that sense most of us have always carried that it doesn't have to be, and shouldn't have to be, this painful for everyone; but what makes it really juicy – for me - is that element of uncertainty. so if there is an ascension and i get to experience it i don’t think it will have anything to do with my level of belief in it as such – more i happened to be in the right station when the right train arrived and, glory be, look at that if it isn’t a ticket, what, you say you've got one too... what are we waiting for....

and would that mean that the only difference would be the amount of people affected in a positive way?
    you’ve lost me here, a very easy thing to do by the way, so no reflection on your questions. hope some of this helps
    Last edited by MarkM; 10-15-2011 at 07:36 PM.

in regards to east sun's original post, that question "is everyones thought going to bring our end" is way too complicated to define in any one way. its either the thoughts, or the field. it could also be both, the field is pushing for it and only those who can connect to those thoughts "win". it's as much one as it is the other, leaving us with "no one knows". i think the reason why is because thats not the focus. the focus is helping others achieve the same, so we are all winners. making "above" the same thing as "below", and i dont mean in the sense as hermes stated. above and below would not exist because thier would just be existance, and no bias within that thought as well as no friction within that interaction. direction would just be how you get around, and how you get back.

east sun and others,

one of the first things that should be done whenever you have agreement to have discourse on any issue is to come to mutually accepted definitions of certain key terms. in this case one of the key terms is "predestination". let me explain it this way. let's say someone sends you on a journey and gives you the starting point, the end point, and vital checkpoints along the way. how you are to get from one to the other is not specified and the only requirement is that you 'check in' at every checkpoint as you progress toward the final destination. is that predestination? imo no, that would not be predestination. predestination leaves no ability for the execution of free will. predestination would be the giving of the same values but also specifying how you go from one to the other.

Quote Originally Posted by east sun View Post
    if a lot of the population were to believe something that was told to them as being a spiritual/physical process about to happen, would their beliefs make it manifest/come about?
    to answer this question fully, you, meaning those that are reading this, would have to have some knowledge of the system of karma and challenges or lessons on which this particular 3d existence is based. each of us as individuals agreed prior to incarnation on certain karmic challenges or lessons that for our highest and best possible growth we would be given the opportunity to face and learn from during this incarnation. before "signing on board" we also agreed to the karmic challenges or lessons that as a social consciousness had been agreed to previously and was in the process of unfolding for the group consciousness. also keep in mind these challenges or lessons are like the checkpoints--we agreed to the basic challenge or lesson that we would face and not to the specifics of how that challenge or lesson would be presented.

the unfoldment of these challenges/lessons involves selves, other-selves, and group selves. so when the question of whether we can make things manifest/come about simply by directed thoughts, the short is yes as long as it is consistent with the overall agreed upon path which we are on. for instance, as a society or group consciousness we agreed to learn lessons based upon the horrors of treating other-selves as less than the great beings of light that they are. in other words, we agreed to learn lessons based upon what we refer to as slavery. the lesson concluded with the u.s. being the last bastion of learning. we look at horror on the slavery that occurred in this country some 150 years ago with a disgust that gives rise to all manner of emotional reaction. the truth is that as a group that particular lesson goes back thousands of years. slavery can be found in writings that refer back to times as much as 5,000 years ago. truthfully, that lesson came with us, meaning all those who have ever incarnated on this planet, from all the various sources of infinite creator fragments that has made up the constituency of entities for this planet.

is it possible for us to create effects on our lessons through focused mental energy in such manner as to increase or decrease the difficulty factor involved in the lesson? absolutely, take for instance the slavery issue again. the story of the hebrews and the egyptians, was there not an opportunity for the egyptians to learn that slavery was wrong in that story? truly, in the story many adverse things happened to egypt because of their enslaving other-selves, it was simply a checkpoint to see if the lessons on treatment of other-selves had been learned. the evaluation of course was that more time was needed to truly experience and learn the lesson. had we, as a unit body, learned the lesson at that time then there would never have been slaves in the u.s. nor would there have been the american civil war. it took all those millennia and finally a great war to mold the group consciousness into the minimal acceptable weight to check off that lesson as sufficiently learned.

i agree that 'group consciousness' can make things manifest but they cannot manifest things that would infringe upon the free will of the mass body, nor impact lessons that have been agreed upon, or create events that would tend to impact the unfolding of the universe. within reason and tolerance we can act as co-creators and bring things into manifestation but that is not an absolute power. if that were the case we could as a body manifest the appearance of interstellar spacecraft in our skies. that may happen at some point but only when the conditions are such that there will be no infringement upon any of the checkpoints this planet has to reach in its spiral march toward its ultimate destination.

brother asa